Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

What type of “advising” is this drug conspiracist going to provide to your tax filing business? latisha’s all I’ll add fiduciary to the list of words to look up right after conspiracy.

• LOL 8

I worked with a total jackass who made a big show of trying to pronounce fiduciary.  I kept say Fih-douche-ee-air-ee.  And he would repeat it wrong.  Finally he got it close to right.  I said, you're almost there.  Just remember there's a douche in the mix. One of my coworkers spit out his coffee. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
11 minutes ago, candall said:

Commercial break.  What's a Chromecast?

It's like a Firestick or Roku.  You basically hook it up to your TV to make it a Smart TV, so you can stream shows and movies.  Google makes it.

• Useful 2

Well folks, this one was more lit than last week.  Next week we get to see Raneka continue to blow up her going away party while wearing a candidate for the ugliest wig ever created.

I'll put away my standups of various friends and relatives for now.  Stay out of the SHU.  We need you here for the snark! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My lawyer advised me after several phone calls to not talk about my time in the hole because it might affect my ability to work for a tax agency in the near future .....

Hey guys present and accounted for 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I've heard that the prisoners on this show get paid in cigarettes. Any truth to that?

I heard they get paid in studio time!  (As long as it's in Rhode Island or Las Vegas).

Hi Bunkies!  I poured myself a glass of wine to celebrate ending a stressful week at work and a fruit fly drowned himself in it before I could drink it.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I heard they get paid in studio time!  (As long as it's in Rhode Island or Las Vegas).

Hi Bunkies!  I poured myself a glass of wine to celebrate ending a stressful week at work and a fruit fly drowned himself in it before I could drink it.  

Now you have some added protein. Life hack: That’s seriously the best fruit fly trap! Just put a piece of Saran Wrap on top and prick once with a fork. Works better than those little plastic apple traps. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

"Jade gets grilled by in-laws; Raneka confronts Asonta; Savannah hatches a plan to get Jake out."

Wait.  Savannah's organizing a jail break?  Well, that should jazz up the LDL action.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4