Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those mom jeans weren’t attractive in the 80’s and they still aren’t.

Oh god. Carpenter pants with the loop thing for your hammer! I had the wide leg version in the 90s. I did not have a hammer. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Oh god. Carpenter pants with the loop thing for your hammer! I had the wide leg version in the 90s. I did not have a hammer. 

Would you have hammered in the morning?

• LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ahem. She's a "content creator". An "influencer" with over 200,000 followers! 

That increased to that number because of her videos with the Chris standup. So she is using him in multiple ways.  It's true love of $$$. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'd hang in there for the money alone.  RV, cars, parties...while the inmate finances.

I misunderstood. She said they married like 6 months after meeting but I didn’t realize that was five years ago.

• Like 1

Is Chris in one of these “white collar prisons”?! There’s a lot about our prison system that is overly punitive . But this just FaceTiming beaus day and night to sext and fight and stalk and strip and whatnot seems pretty lax. Hellloooo? Is anyone watching these guys? Even if they are smuggled phones, how do they keep them charged?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I am back from the gym, Bunkies.  Can't believe I missed 30 minutes!

Pull up a chair! How was your weekend with Silvery Pony man? I mean, it probably wasn't a patch on a video call with your prison bae, but I hope it came close! 

In other news, nothing's happened. Everyone is bickering, that's about it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I'm falling asleep. This show isn't the OG, that's for sure 

You need the ex convict and their partners both outside so we can mock their fundamental incompatibility.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, kacesq said:

You need the ex convict and their partners both outside so we can mock their fundamental incompatibility.

Think of this iteration as pregaming for the real thing. We're out of practice so we need this to warm up. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pull up a chair! How was your weekend with Silvery Pony man? I mean, it probably wasn't a patch on a video call with your prison bae, but I hope it came close! 

In other news, nothing's happened. Everyone is bickering, that's about it.

It was fantastic!  I got him addicted to 90 Day Fiance UK and we binged Season 1 and what we have of Season 2.  He thought Sunday night 90 Day was pretty sad but we had a death and some other crying people, so that was just a weird episode.  And no Tyray!  That's who he wanted to see! 😅

• Like 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Think of this iteration as pregaming for the real thing. We're out of practice so we need this to warm up. 

It’s the snark that keeps me going. You guys are like my family, especially since my mother isn’t talking to me because I’m engaged to a man who is in prison for the next 50 years.

Why isn’t Jake writing these letters? What else does he have to do?

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1