Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not sure I’ll be able to stay for the entirety of the show, as my prison fiancee could call me at any time. And I promised I’d answer the phone.

And WHICH of your prison fiances would that be? Armed robbery, drug dealing, or parole violation? Are your spreadsheets up to date? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

So any was a police office AND a long haul trucker? He said he was a police officer until he got custody of his kids. So...he intentionally got a job that would put him away from home for weeks at a time after he got custody? He really is a shitty dad. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Who says someone is popular after high school? "My husband is popular" just sounds weird. 

Considering she’s having a fit on who he did or did not date in high school, that’s all that matters. Hell, he’s been locked up for a decade. Chances are high school was the only life experience he’s had.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Oh my word, I am currently waiting for this rain shower to let up so I can dash into the house.  It caught me by surprise, but alls good under the covered patio. 😉

Glad to have you all giving me the blow by blow, I'll get to it eventually 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1

Why do some prisoners seem to have free access to cell phones and others still do the “prepaid call from an inmate.”

nonetheless I’m thrilled these felons have phones so their prison wives can strip for them during video calls…

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, JenE4 said:

Half of you bitches have convicts yourselves!

well, that is pretty hypocritical.

She legit has a point. Sounds like half have “dated” convicts and half ARE convicts.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

86ing your own family?!?  That's a new one!!

And not for nothing, but that club wasn't exactly heaving with people. Isn't she supposed to be performing? Why throw out fully half the audience? 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why do some prisoners seem to have free access to cell phones and others still do the “prepaid call from an inmate.”

nonetheless I’m thrilled these felons have phones so their prison wives can strip for them during video calls…

AND put it on TV for our savage amusement. They're performing a public service. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, candall said:

Could I please get a closer look at those clear plastic boots?!  DO THEY LIGHT UP??

I kind of love those boots.  I may need an intervention. 

From  the upcoming, big $$ con says, "Daddy like".  Immediately afterwards, I vomit into my mouth. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And not for nothing, but that club wasn't exactly heaving with people. Isn't she supposed to be performing? Why throw out fully half the audience? 

I guess I didn’t hear that part. An aspiring rapper, I presume?

• LOL 2