Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

This is what happens when you have no actual friends. Or friends who are over your drama. I wonder if there's something like family Al-Anon meetings?

She has prison wives Facebook groups. Just imagine. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

So he had custody, but he worked on the road as a truck driver and was rarely home.  When he was home, he resented being there.  Yep, father of the year.  Did he ever try to find a job where he was around his children? 

Oh, my sweet summer child. Before he started chasing inmates I'm sure he had his share of truck stop girls. Can't let the rugrats cramp his style. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

S03.E03: Once a Criminal

Andy spirals out of control; Latisha's lawyer gives a shocking warning about her prison husband. 

Original air date 2023.08.04

Be prepared to be shocked!  Okay, possibly startled.  More likely not surprised at all.  

Oh My God Omg GIF by State Champs

Season 5 What GIF by The Office

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hola bunkies! Look, I've been calling you and calling you and you don't pick up. You better not be talking to any other bitches. 

How's everyone doing? Having a good week? It has been delightfully cool here and I have spent the week cleaning and organizing. Also started watching "Line of Duty" and oh god, I am hooked. Can't believe waited so long. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I know, right? While I was reading it, I thought, “Wow, we know a lot more prison hacks and it’s just from watching this show!”

Right? Nothing about using cigarette ashes and instant coffee for eyeshadow? And the many, many uses for Jolly Ranchers? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola bunkies! Look, I've been calling you and calling you and you don't pick up. You better not be talking to any other bitches. 

How's everyone doing? Having a good week? It has been delightfully cool here and I have spent the week cleaning and organizing. Also started watching "Line of Duty" and oh god, I am hooked. Can't believe waited so long. 

Line of Duty is fantastic! I loved that show. You might need to get a free week of Britbox to see the last season.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2