Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Who was the guy who had all the weird tats? We had a good laugh trying to figure out who they were. I was convinced he had George W. Bush on his left tit.

Was that the space cowboy with the Serbian girl friend?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Per her sister, Jade is not materialistic.  Y'know, except that she has taken $1 million from him.  Her social media "empire" is based on her doing things with cutouts or photos of Chris.  Hence she is wearing that jumpsuit and has the standup. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

OMG your in PRISON you are being SOOOOO dramatic 

I DIED. Because what I say? They’re not dating, they can’t go nowhere! “I don’t want to be left out!” BRUH, that is THE ENTIRE POINT of incarceration!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

You probably discussed this last week, but since when do inmates get to lie in their cell bunks and yak on their phones all day?

That's going to put a whole new topspin on Love During Lockup.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3
Just now, WaltersHair said:

He purchased all this stuff, but is it all in his name? He strikes me as a control freak who would do that.

she has family literally telling her to take what she can from this man ... why would he kinda not have it in his name 

• Like 3
Just now, candall said:

You probably discussed this last week, but since when do inmates get to lie in their cell bunks and yak on their phones all day?

I asked that last week! He seems to have a cell he can use whenever.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

This is soooo boring. I also prefer when they actually meet outside of prison. Looking forward to the new season of Love After Lockup!

Still, any port in a storm. Even shitty Love During Lockup is better than the arid wasteland Friday nights have been for the last couple of months. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, candall said:

Why do you think it's called a cell phone?

Seriously, I thought they weren't allowed in prison. Maybe it depends on the prison?

• LOL 8
Just now, Empress1 said:

I asked that last week! He seems to have a cell he can use whenever.

Maybe that's one of those buttsmuggler models.  Packaged with earphone!

• LOL 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

this wigs ear tuff is gonna work me 

Why is it parted so deep? And I hate the trend of wigs with baby hairs, which is what that tuft is supposed to be.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the eyelashes trying to compete with that wig .... 

Sad thing is, Raneka is a very attractive woman, in a Grace Jones kind of way. Fabulous cheekbones. Why is she wearing that fright wig and those ridiculous lashes? She could be a goddamn knockout. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 7

I was EXTRA sad that I missed last week when I was all alone watching this chick go in and specify a table for two for her "date" with Kerok.  

Oh, it is to laugh.

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sad thing is, Raneka is a very attractive woman, in a Grace Jones kind of way. Fabulous cheekbones. Why is she wearing that fright wig and those ridiculous lashes? She could be a goddamn knockout. 

She really is. She did a talking head last week with no false eyelashes. She's gorgeous 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1