Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Tai has a 13-year-old daughter who’s all up with this prisoner drama? At least she has a good head on her shoulders. Tai wants to find a husband before she’s 40? How is juggling multiple men who are serving 7 years to life going to help you achieve this goal? Snatching yourself a fresh widower at work might be a more feasible plan.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
Just now, JenE4 said:

Tai has a 13-year-old daughter who’s all up with this prisoner drama? At least she has a good head on her shoulders. Tai wants to find a husband before she’s 40? How is juggling multiple men who are serving 7 years to life going to help you achieve this goal? Snatching yourself a fresh widower at work might be a more feasible plan.

manifest that dead wife and get the goods on what he likes LOL 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Okay, if I knocked over that cereal in front of my mother and walked away, it would be a wrap.

I once rolled up some sandwich meat, lettuce, onion, and mustard in flat bread. That was a wrap.

• LOL 4

Mark's mom needs to go ahead and cut him off the $$$ .  He's obviously a nutjob.

ALMOST makes him look like a weirdo, mom?  Come on now honey.

You KNOW he's a weirdo.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

"I've been talking to Alexis for all of three weeks.  I've seen photos in which she looks hot.  She showed me a major cleavage shot.  Therefore I think she can be the woman for me."  Nothing wrong in that reasoning.   

don't forget she gets out soon ... lol that was a big factor in picking her... 

• Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Thank you for informing your mother what you wear when you are sleeping.  He puts the creep in creepy.  

And now he forces his mother to talk to his latest prison piece. If anyone comes at me with a phone demanding that I talk to someone I don't know, I sprint out of there. This guys is so weird. 

And, by the way, Mark's mom? He has no investments or real estate. He's a scammer and a fraud. Like Billy McFarland, who is probably his hero. 

His obsession with hot girl on girl prison sexytime is making me distinctly queasy. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why are you trying to get your mothers approval sooo bad .. Mark dude you have some issues that you need to work out with a professional 

He has ALL of the issues. All. of. them. 

Mom saying he might come off like a weirdo.  Ya think?!?!?!?!

• Fire 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7