Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

This girl Chelsea. I have no words. 
Justine you buying that boy makes all that money from sneakers? Poor men in prison spending money they could use on their commissary on supporting your man’s sneaker company? Is he the real reason Kayne blew his sneaker and career up? He was scared of the competition? 
I think those “sneakers” come with party favors. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Creepy Mar-K always looks like he has recently been punched in the face. Which is not surprising since he is very punchable. 

He might as well just be wearing a big old sandwich board that says "PUNCH ME PLEASE"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

He wants someone who has a good of a connection as he had with Sincer-A.  Um, she tried to block him multiple times.  She insulted him to his face more than once.  She cleary despises him.  Heck, he can have that relationship with me if he sends me money.  I despise him and am willing to insult him repeatedly. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

SOMEBODY GETTIN' PREGNANT, YO!!!!

Its funnier if you could hear my inflection.   Mrs. Floating Bison says I'm being obnoxious.

I'm sure you are hilarious and please assure Mrs. FB that we all enjoy your sense of humor. As my son says "I think I'm funny". LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Mark 100% has bodies buried under the house. He gives off serious serial killer vibes.

he would if any women would get near him, which they will not. Nicolle Jr. wouldn't get with Mark.

Did Hottie say he wants to "pull the hoodie off of [Tai's] clitoris"?  The hoodie obsession is real!

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Tai knocks over her own tables?! Girl is consistent. She managed to hold it together acting all sultry for a hot second before she lost it. The audacity of Hottie cheating on her! Pay no mind to the prison map and collage of mugshots…

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5