Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what is with his creepy obsession with unwed mothers? he wants to knock them up and have them all live in a house together?? like is it just me or was his whole halfway house for the unwed just a tab bit odd and creepy coming out of his mouth 

RIGHT?? "I have an 11 bedroom house and I'm going to add 12 more bedrooms for young women who've just gotten out of jail, where they'll raise the children I'm going to impregnate them with. Oh, no, they'll be totally free to come and go as they please, you know, as long as they have written permission from me and sign over the rights to all these children I'm going to be fathering, no its really a humanitarian project, young women, between the ages of 21 and 26, fresh out of prison with no job skills or any kind of idea on how to function in society. Altruistic, me". 

Douchebag. He is a C-R-E-E-P.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Bad news, Bunkies.  I am now 3 hours behind on WEtv also.  (West Coast). I used to have the show on at 6 my time, but according to the guide, the new episode is on at 9 Pacific time.  I may be missing the fun here in the future.  I'll hang out and see what happens with my cable.  😩

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

If anyone disrespects me, Imma gonna flip over their table full of Thanksgiving leftovers. Just sayin'.

Watch out! Trouble's brewin' on Cellblock G (for Gobi!)

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m shocked that an inmate would lie. What’s this world coming to?

I am clutching my pearls so hard right now. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Bad news, Bunkies.  I am now 3 hours behind on WEtv also.  (West Coast). I used to have the show on at 6 my time, but according to the guide, the new episode is on at 9 Pacific time.  I may be missing the fun here in the future.  I'll hang out and see what happens with my cable.  😩

that happened to me for a while with 90 Day Finance, I was three hours behind the East Coast feed, and I had to come up with a workaround.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Useful 2

This guy who thinks women can gain immediate release by getting pregnant is so far removed from any genuine insight into the realities of incarceration.

And also, stupid.

If he took five minutes, he could easily learn about all the women who have been sexually molested, raped and impregnated while they were incarcerated.  They don't get out--they rarely even get heard.

Hey!  Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!  : /

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what is with his creepy obsession with unwed mothers? he wants to knock them up and have them all live in a house together?? like is it just me or was his whole halfway house for the unwed just a tab bit odd and creepy coming out of his mouth 

It is not just you.  Mark puts the creep in creepy. 

4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I AINT hostile!!!

Bitch, I come in peace!!!!!!! Yep, I believe Tai is all about peace and harmony. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I am on the west coast.  I watch the live feed on wetv.com.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Former DOC nurse. . . . . SMH....

My eyes nearly rolled out of my head last week when she told their amazing love story. He'd just stand in the door and stare at her. Never speak. Who wouldn't be bowled over by that display of devastating charm?

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

If anyone disrespects me, Imma gonna flip over their table full of Thanksgiving leftovers. Just sayin'.

I went to a restaurant with a traditional T-day buffet.  Tasty, but no leftovers.  Cherish the leftovers!!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

How is a woman who worked in prisons this naive about convicts?

She's stupid? And thirsty? She's a good looking woman, and she's a nurse, a profession almost universally admired. You'd think she'd be fighting the men off. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's stupid? And thirsty? She's a good looking woman, and she's a nurse, a profession almost universally admired. You'd think she'd be fighting the men off. 

But she locked eyes with Dustin and it was kismet. Meant to be. They are soulmates.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She seems to pick badly. Her second ex husband cheated on her with her friend. She seems like she might have Lacey “nice guys are boring” energy.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, candall said:

I went to a restaurant with a traditional T-day buffet.  Tasty, but no leftovers.  Cherish the leftovers!!

I made my famous braised short ribs and garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted some lovely fat asparagus in the air fryer with olive oil, kosher salt and fresh ground pepper. I managed to save one rib and some spuds for houseguest, who's visiting her family in NY. I was happy not to be wrestling a half eaten turkey into my fridge! 

• Love 6