Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

My theory is doucheperv isn't a software engineer.  He just says he is because it sounds cool.  He's a trust fund baby who comes up with bad ideas to "make money."   You can tell he thinks he's a very special boy and nobody ever tells him no because he grew up spoiled as hell.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve been watching Dangerous Liaisons on Starz. It’s very good.

I absolutely loved the book. For movie adaptations, I far preferred Valmont (with Annette Bening and Colin Firth) to Dangerous Liaisons (with Glenn Close). I might do a free trial of Starz for this version on your recommendation. Everyone is just so evil, its great. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Wow.  I cannot BELIEVE the words that just came out of Tai's mouth.  Just WOW.

And.. Done for another week.  That was a ton of laughs tonight!  You guys were on FIRE!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My theory is doucheperv isn't a software engineer.  He just says he is because it sounds cool.  He's a trust fund baby who comes up with bad ideas to "make money."   You can tell he thinks he's a very special boy and nobody ever tells him no because he grew up spoiled as hell.

Oh hell yeah. He's a software engineer and I'm a flamenco dancer. 

Tai, you knew this last season. 

How long has this discussion been going on? Its dark out now! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Tai is apologizing and showing some self-awareness??? Watch out, Boston, it’s a trap!! I gasped when they hugged—I truly thought Tai was going to literally stab Boston in the back. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Ugh...I watch this on SlingTV and they cut to their own commercials during break so it cuts out the preview for next week. It's really irritating. I also don't get to see the previews for next season of Love After Lockup!

Hope those of you in the US have a Happy Thanksgiving. I have a Friendsgiving tomorrow as I don't live near any family but I think I'm just going to stay home and relax and Christmas shop online for the actual day. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

The market for single men can't be so bad that anyone would need to put up with this stuff from a man who is locked up.

As someone who is dating, it is - but the difference between them and me is that I’d rather be alone than tolerate this fuckery.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Somehow Tai burning  Hottie’s stuff is “getting back” at him? Like he gives a shit?

That’s one fewer Hottie limited edition sweatshirt in this world.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

That's another week on the books.  I'm going to need you all to send me your last names so I can have my next dramatic tattoo designed.  I love you all so much that I must tattoo your names on my body.  

Until next week.  Try not to flip any tables.  After all, those chips aren't going to clean themselves up.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

S02.E06:  Jail Bait and Switch

Tai confronts Hottie about his other fiancée. Michael’s sister drops a bomb on Justine. Emily gives Dauri an ultimatum. Jessica is shocked by Dustin’s revelation. Chelsea visits a lawyer to uncover the truth about Mikey.

Original air date 2022.11.25

No break for Thanksgiving.  It's con love time, in which we learn that the people on the outside have many more issues than the criminals.

• Love 5

Am catching the tail end of last week’s episode before the main event. Mark thought that if you are pregnant in prison you get a shorter sentence? Yeah, Mark, how’d that work out for Elizabeth Holmes, pregnant and still got 11 years in prison. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Am catching the tail end of last week’s episode before the main event. Mark thought that if you are pregnant in prison you get a shorter sentence? Yeah, Mark, how’d that work out for Elizabeth Holmes, pregnant and still got 11 years in prison. 

what is with his creepy obsession with unwed mothers? he wants to knock them up and have them all live in a house together?? like is it just me or was his whole halfway house for the unwed just a tab bit odd and creepy coming out of his mouth 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Hey cellies! I'm pregnant so I'll be getting out any time now. Please have my Hottie hoodie when you pick me up at the gate. And make an appointment for my face tattoo, thanks, love you loads! 

Pre-gaming with last week's episode. LOVE how Rutu is all "um, yeah, that's great, I have to run, gotta change my phone number and lock down my social media. You don't know where I live, right?" LOL

• LOL 6
  • Love 2