Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Melissa, honey:  You are a big MORON!!  Did you go to college?? Maybe there's a really popular guy from college you can hook up with.  He MIGHT not be in prison!!

Otherwise, go hit up the elementary school you attended.  Maybe there's a guy from THAT time in your life you can find.

Louie sounds like he might not be your M-A-N!!!

Boob sling lady....  Jeebus.  They're sending SPERM to each other!! Good Gawd.  They already have what? 7 kids between them??

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fellow New Englanders, has it been especially pollen-y lately? Allergies don't bother me much anymore but the last few days I've been itchy and sniffly. Doesn't feel like a cold. 

Yes this is a boring episode, why do you ask? 

Pollen?   Aren't you guys under five feet of snow?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Who doesn't want to hire a junkie that spends 20 minutes in the bathroom during his shift? Next he'll look for a server who vomits at the sight of pizza. 

Somehow I feel that this gentleman did not think his plan to promote his business via a hit TV show through. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Toenails, blood, a blister, and a glove full of sperm?! Oh, dear. I don’t even want to know what kind of voodoo spell or Frankenstein’s Mike is happening over here. The other guy with Sincer-A is trying to send his sperm in, this one’s trying to send his sperm out. We barely want to deal with sperm when we’re getting an orgasm out of it. You can keep these “gifts” to yourself.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Justine is insane. End of conversation. Blood, blisters, nails? Wtf?

Maybe she's into voodoo.

9 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I love Mike's mug shot so very much.  Please tell me how sexy he is, smug girl. 

I die laughing every time I see that mugshot. What an unprepossessing fellow he is. 

8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"He sent me a glove with sperm in it. He's so romantic. And I'm pretty sure it was his own sperm, too!"

Meh. When he sends a dick drawing or a hand crafted toilet paper rose, call me. 

7 minutes ago, candall said:

Pollen?   Aren't you guys under five feet of snow?

What? It was 70 degrees here last week. Today it was more seasonable, 45ish. Snow's pretty unusual till December at least. There's still some ragweed pollen floating around. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Toenails, blood, a blister, and a glove full of sperm?! Oh, dear. I don’t even want to know what kind of voodoo spell or Frankenstein’s Mike is happening over here. The other guy with Sincer-A is trying to send his sperm in, this one’s trying to send his sperm out. We barely want to deal with sperm when we’re getting an orgasm out of it. You can keep these “gifts” to yourself.

This is off topic but on this other forum they talk alot about how people are using witch craft to do spells to get them love,money, fame, etc.

So this is what the sending sperm and blood is about.  The women eat it or use it someway in a spell.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This is off topic but on this other forum they talk alot about how people are using witch craft to do spells to get them money, fame, etc.

So this is what the sending sperm and blood is about.  The women eat it. 

WHAT

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This is off topic but on this other forum they talk alot about how people are using witch craft to do spells to get them love,money, fame, etc.

So this is what the sending sperm and blood is about.  The women eat it. 

Of course they do. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

"The keys are in the Mercedes. Oh wait, I sold the Mercedes and bought a Jag. The keys are in the Jag." 

HE WANTS TO OPEN A FACILITY FOR SINGLE MOMS OH JESUS FUCK HE WANTS A SUPPLY OF YOUNG VULNERABLE WOMEN UNDER HIS CONTROL RUN SINCER-A RUN.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

Now Sincer-A’s man is building a whole complex to collect other men’s sperm?!?! What is happening on this show?!? Wait. This is to help single mothers? They already had too much sperm. The last thing they need is more random sperm. Is sperm trafficking the new thing?!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

He wants a cult. He wants to open a sperm donation clinic? Then a "boarding house" for young single mothers? On the same grounds as his "clinic"? I'm guessing his "boarding house" will have 24 hour security and a twelve foot electric fence. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5