Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh. My. God. Tai slowly flipping open all three phones, snapping each shut and lining them up on the table killed me. I haven’t seen a single flip phone in a decade let alone three—owned by one person. Maybe she should have left the phone Boston calls at home.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Angel leaned in to get something for his spank bank.  He's not chasing three phones, cut my steak Tai.

There was a lot to look at...Tia must have used the jaws of life to get wedged into that top.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I will give Haley credit for spending some of her settlement money on a home. Smart decision. Probably not enough to counterbalance the bad decisions she's making but it's something...

That dutch-uncle lawyer of hers would have told her to buy something that appreciates instead of a depreciating pre-fab.

But it is something.  Yay!

Edited by candall
  • Love 4

Haley has a key ring the size of a hubcap. What on earth kind of keys does she need that for?

The bracelet key rings are all the rage - you can loop your keys over your wrist when you are carrying a bunch of stuff and it helps keep them from getting lost.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

Oh goody.  The moron of Orange, New Jersey....   Oh Lort.  She wants to have a baby, too!

You really think you're gonna win this fight with his Mom??

One needs to learn to be unselfish when one becomes a mother. Just sayin, Gabby.

• Love 6
Just now, Gobi said:

If I were Gabby, I be worried about explaining what I did with his money, not about being unable to see him.

I think he knows, right? I mean, she eagerly told the viewing audience that she spent it on rent, furniture, food, a car, etc. I do like her sofa...

• Love 2