Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Y’all, I’ve seen pictures from Max’s OnlyFans. It’s weird seeing him on TV when I’ve seen him fucking his roommate.

That was like the Paul/Karine stuff…I’m like, I can’t watch y’all now..

• Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Max invested the best two months of his life on that lady!

Right? Poor baby. He wasted the best months of his life! 

Just now, JenE4 said:

Ouch! So she led you on and dumped you…like you did to your “roommate”?

Irony is lost on our Max. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t find max attractive 

I think that's a fairly universal opinion.  He is odd looking but you can play a game of connect the dots with his backne.

His friend made an interesting hair choice.  LDL continues LAL's bad hair sightings. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet a million dollars American Chris doesn't have a settlement. He sells drugs in prison

That occurred to me in the first episode before Gabby started bragging about the $150K settlement. But I think you’re right.

• Love 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think that's a fairly universal opinion.  He is odd looking but you can play a game of connect the dots with his backne.

His friend made an interesting hair choice.  LDL continues LAL's bad hair sightings. 

The backne makes me think steroids.

• Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That occurred to me in the first episode before Gabby started bragging about the $150K settlement. But I think you’re right.

Well, but the lawyer is real. He might ALSO be selling, but there’s some money the lawyer is controlling.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Oh Santiba. If you want sex, there's Tinder. 

Just now, Empress1 said:

Well, but the lawyer is real. He might ALSO be selling, but there’s some money the lawyer is controlling.

Shrug. The lawyer could be shady. "He said it was a settlement!". 

• Love 5

Sativa's just doing E-MAIL sex??? What the AF??  I can't believe there isn't ONE GUY in all of New Jersey USA that this lady could sink her claws into...  But hell, I feel the same way about poor Haley and the whole state of Texas, so there's that.

I thought she said she was buying a "house" but it looks like a trailer.  They don't hold up well in tornadoes and hurricanes.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Sativa's just doing E-MAIL sex??? What the AF??  I can't believe there isn't ONE GUY in all of New Jersey USA that this lady could sink her claws into...  But hell, I feel the same way about poor Haley and the whole state of Texas, so there's that.

I thought she said she was buying a "house" but it looks like a trailer.  They don't hold up well in tornadoes and hurricanes.

Is Santiba from NJ? We have that other charmer Gabby do we have to claim her too lol?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

A guy Tai’s friend set her up with 

OMG - she is SO RUDE! If I were the friend who set her up, I'd drop her in a hot second...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 8