Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Considering her job, I'm surprised they let Tai film at work. This is not what I want to imagine my loved one's Mortician doing while she's working.

I was just about to say the same thing. I hope the family of that poor woman they're working on never sees this. Unless she was a fan. "My mother really enjoyed watching Love After Lockup! She'd be thrilled!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Considering her job, I'm surprised they let Tai film at work. This is not what I want to imagine my loved one's Mortician doing while she's working.

She probably owns the place. If not, damn.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

THERE IS A DEAD LADY IN A CASKET IN THE BACKGROUND. I CAN'T.

At least they blurred her face so she has some privacy... If I haven't already achieved my five minutes of fame by the time I die, I definitely don't want to find it in the mortician's office.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh geez. A thirsty, extra-large woman who lost a lot of weight but still doesnt think she deserves better. Dr. Paradise, we need you STAT.

She'd be better off if she'd just had a fling with Sherlon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

It really is fucked up that it costs money to email & call people in jail. People in jail have families and it’s important that they maintain those lifelines.

Fam can put money on the inmates' books to call out.  The tel service is called JPay.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

And working with those nails? No.

I refuse to believe that she doesn't have to have short, clean nails. When I went to esthetician school we were required to have short nails, and at the dental school I worked at it was also a rule for students. No long nails, no polish. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6

Lawd.  Those leggings Max has on are tighter than any I own!!  And seriously, Max meets a normal person (?) on Tindr that he eats dinner and spends weekends with but he still is pissed off that Tara blew him off.

NUTJOB. 

And speaking of nutjobs...... That moron Gabby!!  She's 26 and acts like she's 6 on a good day. 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8