Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E01: We’re Back! LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

It looked like someone left a backpack on the floor in the museum. 

Clerkenwell! I've been by the Central Post Office.

I wonder if the taxis who aren't stopping for then team at the hotel only do airports or train stations.

A 15-20 minute difference between the first three Digiben teams and the first Banksy team to finish (Kim & Penn), even though Kim & Penn made no real errors (only got caught with picky details by the judge) and didn't get lost (that we know of).  Boo. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Browncoat said:

The vocal fry of the flight attendants is killing me.

Well, the one. Has the one with glasses said a word yet?

Edited by EllenB
  • Love 1

Those train hero guys…there was a third guy….he got to do Dancing with the Stars a few years ago.   I was wondering why him and not the other two…and why they weren’t mentioned . But I guess because they are on another network.  

Something about twins…at least they aren’t screaming “twinnee”.

Seriously, how many didn’t know what a Bobby was?   And hopefully that one team was being tongue in cheek and didn’t really think the Queen was involved.  

I do not like that tall guy.  They said this is what they are always like, but I can’t believe she puts up with him.  

27 minutes ago, Maverick said:

French flag?  What's a nosh?   So embarrassing.  

Along with not knowing who Boris Johnson was. Yeesh.

I was so impressed with Ackbar's school and the impact on the kids. But I think he's "that guy," and it makes me sad. I can't take an entire season of him haranguing Sheri and blaming it on being "competitive." I hope he gets better.

• Love 7
Just now, PaperTree said:

What's wrong with the guys?  Why wouldn't that be the clue in yellow with "Amazing Race" on it.

I get why they might think it's a trick, because they all found their clues within seconds and TAR is never that easy. But....just read your clue again, and you'll see that it IS that easy. The show doesn't want you to rip into people's actual mail! Or even fake mail! 

• Love 4

As far as CBS reality alumni go, Love Island Guy could’ve done worse. Fessy wouldn’t have found the clue, Paulie would’ve collapsed from exhaustion, and Josh wouldn’t have figured out how to exit the train.

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Paulie would’ve collapsed from exhaustion,

The cake tasks is made for Paulie.  baked Goods.  Flags.   He could sit there teary eyed as he misses country after country.  

• LOL 2

I'm horrible at flags.  But if I had even made it past the first interview to be on TAR, that is the first thing I'd be committing to memory.  (I can already drive stick.)  So the real me would suck at the cake challenge.  The imaginary TAR Racer me would rock it. 

I'm only good at darts if I'm drinking.  That could cause an issue here...

• LOL 3