Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E01: We’re Back! LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

OK, so 3 of the Digibenners completed their task before even one of the Banksy artists?  That is not a well balanced Detour.

But, I'll give production a thumbs up for a challenge that racers can't copy each other on.  Nice separation of the arts teams. 

ETA:  OMG the two teams just bumbling along are ahead of the Banksy teams.  Seriously unbalanced. 

Edited by chaifan
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Maverick said:

How do so many teams not have a clue what Bobby is?  Such a sad display.

*shrug* I don't know what that is either and I watch a fair amount of UK tv.

I do know who Boris Johnson is though.

• Love 2

Ah, so this leg IS an elimination leg. Good to know, Phil!

Just now, chaifan said:

OK, so 3 of the Digibenners completed their task before even one of the Banksy artists?  That is not a well balanced Detour.

It's true. The Digiben task needed to incorporate something additional, since Banksy task had a puzzle element to it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ah, so this leg IS an elimination leg. Good to know, Phil!

It's true. The Digiben task needed to incorporate something additional, since Banksy task had a puzzle element to it.

And not just a puzzle, but a "oh, you need to get this an eighth of an inch closer together".

vs.  "I'm a Bobby".  Really?  Really?  Since when do clue givers help the racers????   aaargghhh!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, NotChristine said:

*shrug* I don't know what that is either and I watch a fair amount of UK tv.

I watch a lot of British TV too and I don't really remember hearing the word "bobby."  I've always known what they are.  I can't believe they don't know what a nosh is.  I use that word all the time.  In fact I was just thinking today about what kind of nosh I needed for watching TAR tonight!

• Love 4
Just now, chaifan said:

And not just a puzzle, but a "oh, you need to get this an eighth of an inch closer together".

vs.  "I'm a Bobby".  Really?  Really?  Since when do clue givers help the racers????   aaargghhh!

And I swear the Bobby asked one of the couples if they were looking for him AFTER they said "Bobby," like he wanted to make sure they knew who/what they were seeking. Then later, he was more "Yeah, whatever."

7 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I'm going to have a hard time warming up to any team identified as an "internet personality" or a "YouTube sensation" to be honest, but I like Kim and Penn so far.

Kim and Penn are awesome! I mean Penn and I went to the same University so I may be bias! Look up “Christmas Jammies” . Also I saw the film with the train guys. I did not realize they were playing themselves till the end. I was wondering why they were not the best actors! Because they are not actors, they are just regular guys! 

• Love 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

Uh oh, Ryan is going to have to reference his time in prison in every talking head, isn't he?

They're likely gonna push that narrative, yeah, but he seems like a nice guy so far. Can't really blame him in his talking heads since producers are asking them the questions to answer.

• Love 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

Uh oh, Ryan is going to have to reference his time in prison in every talking head, isn't he?

And I wouldn’t blame him.

4 minutes ago, WahooLAH99 said:

Kim and Penn are awesome! I mean Penn and I went to the same University so I may be bias! Look up “Christmas Jammies” . Also I saw the film with the train guys. I did not realize they were playing themselves till the end. I was wondering why they were not the best actors! Because they are not actors, they are just regular guys! 

Heard about that. Pretty unique casting from Clint Eastwood.

To be fair, Ryan was just a teen when he was sentenced to life in prison.  Appeal after appeal failed, and he had pretty much lost hope before he was finally released.  I’m okay if he talks about it every episode.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

To be fair, Ryan was just a teen when he was sentenced to life in prison.  Appeal after appeal failed, and he had pretty much lost hope before he was finally released.  I’m okay if he talks about it every episode.

My fear . . . there’s a huge get-together for Racers, and he’s immediately bonded with Ron from TAR7.

Edited by Lantern7
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Uh...why is this judge telling the guys what to fix but not the women? 

Or was this edited to MAKE the judge look biased toward the men?

I think the guys had it right except for the ripped bits, and the women did not have it put together correctly -- the judge would have had to tell them which pieces to rearrange.

• Love 1
Just now, Browncoat said:

I think the guys had it right except for the ripped bits, and the women did not have it put together correctly -- the judge would have had to tell them which pieces to rearrange.

He could have told them that they had some pieces mixed up. All the judge said was "you're wrong." Meanwhile, the judge said "oh, you just have to fix the ripped pieces" and then showed the men the picture of it, I think.

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Does the PM wear the helmet often? Because that translates to a very unflattering image for me.

I believe he rides a bicycle. He’s pretty eccentric.

Im sorry the cops were eliminated.

Is this 2 hours?

Edited by Haleth

I am so happy TAR is back!  Americans are not representing themselves too well: not knowing what bobby or nosh mean and not knowing who Boris Johnson is.  That said, those who did know fared better.

Love Anthony and Spencer though I wish Spencer would stop chewing gum.  Love the flight attendants.  Love Taylor and Isaiah.  They are super cute.  Are they a first for reality tv: gay black husbands?

So far dislike the twins and the former professinal basketball players.

• Love 2

I do hate first leg eliminations. I like the seasons when they have the first leg be non-elimination or a continued leg. I like when teams get to have a little bit more time to race than only going to one place and being eliminated barely a day after starting the race.

• Love 11
Just now, Haleth said:

I believe he rides a bicycle. He’s pretty eccentric. 

I’ve heard. 🙄🙄🙄

Anyone think Buffalo should put out original music. I mean, the “Palace” alliance on The Challenge: All Stars actually made their own theme song.