Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E01: We’re Back! LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The internet couple are pretty hilarious in their videos, but I’m not thrilled they’re on the show.  Their big thing is being funny and approachable, this could ruin their image. . Wow, love the backstory of the train friends, can you say producer favs!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

No, especially since they were singing the wrong notes anyway.

I remembered the season Miss Alli did that in each recap. Good times.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 7

The chatterbox flight attendant has every single vocal affectation that I despise. The high school football coach's wife sounds almost as bad.

Edited by EllenB
  • Love 1

I wanted to get names to match with faces, I went to CBS.com . . . and the TAR32 cast is on the TAR page.

ETA: We’re on TAR33. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Internet Personalities?

Oh, they're family vloggers. That explains a lot.

A bit cringe for me. I’m more into dogs on Facebook, though, so I can’t really judge.

Back to Victoria Station. These guys are just walking back and forth.

I have a feeling the husband is the one who really wanted to go on the Race as he yells at his wife to hurry up and complains that she keeps stopping.

• Love 3

Is Love Island still a thing?

Eh . . . after seeing a deluge of Big Brother a-holes dumped into The Challenge, it probably isn’t that big of a deal.

ETA: Anyone else think the pushy guy might be loosely related to Frank Mesa?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1

Oh wow, not even a full leg in and two couples are already bickering with each other. 

Either one of them is gonna crash hard and go early while the other figures out their shit and gets far, or both crash early because they can't stop bickering.

• Love 3

I didn’t know there’s be a live chat. Yay!

How do these people not know what a bobby is?  Bobby pin?  Really?

I totally heard “oatmeal” in the theme song. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 6
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Ugh a Love Island couple. They looked like ordinary nice people. Well, we'll see.

Oh, season 1 of Love Island is the only one I watched and I remember these two. Caro was known for going after all the men and it seemed like she settled with Ray, but they clearly were together longer than any of the other season 1 couples so I guess my read of them was somewhat off.

Akbar and Sheri are in trouble, bickering already. Telling your husband "shut up" on the first challenge of the first leg is a bad sign.

Ryan Ferguson's story was on 48 Hours, Dateline, and 20/20, with multiple updates as his case progressed. But he's been out of prison since 2013 so maybe people aren't as familiar with him anymore.

I'm against couples from other reality shows on principal, especially a show like Love Island. Ugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Is Love Island still a thing?

Eh . . . after seeing a deluge of Big Brother a-holes dumped into The Challenge, it probably isn’t that big of a deal.

ETA: Anyone else think the pushy side might be loosely related to Frank Mesa?

I was just thinking of Frank, but I can't remember his wife's name. All I can think of is Bonita but that doesn't seem right.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, Digiben seems fairly ok. It's more of them needing to know directions and pay attention. It seems more time consuming, while the Artists Den is time consuming AND a puzzle. I'd definitely choose Digiben.

Digiben seems to be covering a lot of ground.  Do they have to walk all of it?

It's always hard to tell with the detours if they are being shown in "real" time.  Did 1/2 of the Digibenners really get 1-2 Bens before the Banksy crowd even got to the challenge?  It's hard to tell if that's accurate or not.

I liked everyone at first, and now the Principal husband is grating.  I hate the way he's hounding his wife. 

• Love 2

How do so many teams not have a clue what Bobby is?  Such a sad display.

Internet "personalities" can go first as far as I'm concerned but seems pretty obvious football and wife are going.

• Love 3
Just now, chaifan said:

They walk for the first two clues, but can take a taxi for the final one. It doesn't seem like the distance is THAT far; they're not walking for hours, at least (not unless they get horribly lost).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, chaifan said:

It's always hard to tell with the detours if they are being shown in "real" time.  Did 1/2 of the Digibenners really get 1-2 Bens before the Banksy crowd even got to the challenge?  It's hard to tell if that's accurate or not.

I liked everyone at first, and now the Principal husband is grating.  I hate the way he's hounding his wife. 

No they can take a taxi, too. Piccadilly tube station would be a hike from Victoria.

• Love 1

I'm going to have a hard time warming up to any team identified as an "internet personality" or a "YouTube sensation" to be honest, but I like Kim and Penn so far.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 1
Just now, Angeleyes said:

It seems like most of the teams for this season were stunt casting. I’d rather the show stick with unknowns. 

I don’t think it’s that bad. For now.

”Why are you two dressed-” “American reality program.” “Ah. Say no more.”