Type keyword(s) to search

Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Return To Hogwarts producers responded to that Emma Watson/Emma Roberts mishap in the HBO Max special. "Well spotted Harry Potter fans! You brought an editing mistake of a mislabelled photograph to our attention. New version up shortly."

'Harry Potter' Stars James & Oliver Phelps Spot Another Mistake in Reunion Special

https://www.justjared.com/2022/01/03/harry-potter-stars-james-oliver-phelps-spot-another-mistake-in-reunion-special/

It looks like the Emma Watson – Emma Roberts photo mix-up wasn’t the only mistake in the Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts reunion special.

There was also another one involving twins James and Oliver Phelps, who played Fred and George Weasley in the popular series, and Oliver pointed it out on Instagram over the weekend.

Turns out, after all these years, that not a lot of people can tell James and Oliver apart.

“I guess after all those pranks over the years somebody decided to get their revenge 🤨🤣🤷🤪

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYPiGJrqWS_/

• LOL 1

I liked it, but I felt like a lot was missing. The focus was on the kids, as it should have been, since it was a life changing experience for them, but I would have liked a slightly longer segment on all the British acting royalty that appeared throughout the series. Was Emma Thompson even pictured? 

I probably could have watched 2 hours of Daniel Radcliff and Helena Bonham Carter horsing around though. They seemed like a lot of fun. 

Finally watching this on TBS tonight, and I love it. I know it’s complicated to be a Harry Potter fan right now, but in spite of everything, there’s still so much good in the books and movies to be found. The footage of people waiting at the bookstores for midnight release parties makes me so emotional.

Seeing Dan, Rupert, and Emma together again was so great. Their screen test was priceless. They really had the Trio down cold from the beginning.

• Love 3