Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Ghosts From The Past

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Breedom said:

Caleb seems to be taking it slow and not jumping into anything from the get-go. So I forgive his behavior from the prior show. I'm beginning to see him differently now. The necklace was a nice gesture. I like to give meaningful gifts to people i know from different countries when I visit; something that signifies the area in which I live. Alina should have graciously accepted the necklace, as it was given from a kind and thoughtful place.

Elijah is getting on my nerves. It is not his place to grill Caleb and I'm glad that Caleb is resisting (and from the preview for next week, continues to do so). In prior seasons, the person that was being grilled always felt they had to respond. (They could have politely declined to answer and moved on).  Elijah, stop with your possessiveness and go away and let these two spend some time alone together to see if they connect in person. You are become a pest, pal.

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one side eyeing Elijah on his questions.  I can understand/sympathize with Alina questioning why he was slow to make a move.  She seems a bit insecure and she is looking to sex for validation of his feelings.  What bugs me is Elijah sticking his nose in their intimate business.  The pace they want to move is up to them and who the flip cares if Elijah finds it weird or not. 

Also isn't it a bit odd that shortly after Alina is bringing up the pace of last night here comes El. bringing up the same damn sh!t 2 minutes into a conversation with someone you don't know??  The rational person in me is saying that a producer told him exactly what to ask and how to ask it because right now that seems to be a driving story line with them.  The dramatic, fly-off-the-handle me says Caleb is being ganged up on and if I was him I would be PISSED OFF!  Grrr who needs this douche constantly looking over their shoulder??🤬  Bye qween!

• Love 13

Sister Hamza is GORGEOUS. I don't know if she's looking for a U.S. husband, but she will certainly have offers after this airs.

I do get the kid thinking he's the best prospect so far.

I thought it was quite sad that this sweet, fatherless little boy hasn't had better stepdad candidates to pin his hopes on yet. It doesn't seem like Ximena has much of a track record picking dads. Dear TLC, please don't break Juan's heart the way Tiffany's son Daniel had to suffer. I appreciated Mike taking Harold's shoes off while Harold was crying about having to go to bed by himself. It seemed like he had decent dad instincts there.

I'm shaking my head over Ella. Do we think it's all TLC's doing that we get so much emphasis on her weight and potential weight loss? Or do she and Johnny actually believe this delusion that there's going to be long-term change there? Unless they're planning a crossover with My 600-Pound Life, people who are 200+ pounds overweight are not going to lose a lot and keep it off. That is incredibly rare absent surgical intervention. You know that Ella has to have tried to cut calories a million times, and it appears she's already pretty active, so good luck with the Chinese-food diet working a miracle there.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Joan van Snark said:

Elijah was a total asshole.  Where does he get off questioning why Caleb didnt kiss her?  What a weird question--how is that any of his business! 

Agreed! He had a snarky comment & picked at everything Caleb did! And worse, Alina usually piled on & backed up Elijah’s snark. I’m not a Caleb fan but I give him props for remaining polite and pretty much ignoring the bait. The worst was when Elijah gave him shit for not pouring Alina’s water! C’mon! 

• Love 14

Ugh. Kim. Looking her best?! Do something with your hair. Wear something climate-appropriate that’s not ‘fan merch.” Maybe just a touch of makeup. Every time I see her with her RBF, her slouch, and her overbite . . . 

956F7D06-E612-46D2-80DD-D90B11662444.png

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I reconnected with my hubby after being childhood friends on 12/30/2102 for our first date.  What happened before then, per me, in the romance department, is of ZERO concern to him.  And vise versa.  Take THAT Caleb, Alina and Elijah!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5

I think Elijah is a smirking asshole.  
But my girl Alina is seriously disappointing me. Her whiny demands, her not understanding that flying 30 hours with no sleep means Caleb passing out dead tired, other things I see about her.  I’m not a fan. 
And Kimbaleeeeeee looking 70 years old while being weirdly jealous was….not a good look.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 15
On 1/3/2022 at 3:44 PM, Fable said:

Caleb seems strange but harmless.  On the other hand, Alina and her "protector" seem somewhat sketchy to me.  

Does no one else think Elijah is also Alina's aid? He seems to be very aware of all the little things she needs help with. She seems to be very independent but I still think she needs some assistance in day to day life. 

On 1/3/2022 at 2:44 PM, Frozendiva said:

I just don’t get some of these people expecting an intimate encounter right after they land. I would have my own hotel room for a couple of days, get some sleep, a hot shower, and some food. Then meet my person the next day. See if the online or FaceTime or whatever translates in to in person interaction. That is a lot of pressure to put on someone. Caleb did the gift thing right. Something small, something personal.  Not showering the person with expensive gifts.

This! But, Caleb was also a little standoffish when he arrived. I think he could have been a little more enthusiastic when they met.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I reconnected with my hubby after being childhood friends on 12/30/2102 for our first date.  What happened before then, per me, in the romance department, is of ZERO concern to him.  And vise versa.  Take THAT Caleb, Alina and Elijah!

Wow! You have a time machine? 

• LOL 14
5 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Does no one else think Elijah is also Alina's aid? He seems to be very aware of all the little things she needs help with. She seems to be very independent but I still think she needs some assistance in day to day life. 

This! But, Caleb was also a little standoffish when he arrived. I think he could have been a little more enthusiastic when they met.

Yes and Yes.

I think you’re right, Elijah is her live-in aid, who happened to be her friend, probably a fellow student in the University 

I think you are right again, Caleb was borderline rude and showed zero enthusiasm that day. 

I’m sure Alina had a very long and detailed conversation with Elijah before the meeting downstairs 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Gobi said:

if you do, I want IN!

20 hours ago, magemaud said:

ohhhh, I get it. She really didn't mean "coffee" 

LOL...I didn't get it either.  Doh!

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Gobi said:

Ha ha ha!  Typos are us, right?  12/30/2012.

And if Alina meant a morning boink rather than actual coffee I am officially the most "That went over my head" person here.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

My take.

Gino/Jasmine. These two are the most entertaining except for their laughs. He needs her cause he's desperate for a 10 while he's a dude 4. She needs him because he's her (and her children's possibly unless she pulls a Larissa) out of Panama.

Mike/Ximena. Funny how her father says Ximena can do better even though it's due to Mike paying the rent, food and buying furniture that Ximena, her kids and her father&step mother have a roof over their heads and are not struggling out the street. Ximena looks like she's been ridden hard and left wet and will chew Mike out and spit him out and leave him with a nickel to his name. I really felt for the kids as they actually like Mike as he seems quiet and stable. Kids know and Ximena is going to fuck it up and find another drug runner/bad boy instead.

Ella/Johnny. Ella is on the wrong show. She should have gotten therapy and went on My 600 pound life, gotten weight loss surgery, gone to anime conventions and find a nice geek boyfriend. I am sure there is an 'Asian' or two who attend. Johnny isn't going to make it to the States at the time of filming.

Memphis/Hamza. Reason I took so long in posting is because I wanted to rewatch the next day scene. What time did mom knock on the door and why wouldn't Hamza leave or at least get dressed , sit in a chair away from the bed and act like he went in the morning just to chat with her instead of waking up in the bed? Mom was in tears. Memphis is upset because Hamza is a two pump chump. I don't think this relationship is going to work.

Kim/Usman. After Usman had sex with Kim his macbook pro and PS5 the next day he and the boys met up with Kim and then Kim went along with Usman to meet the other singer. First, the boys can sure learn from Usman in the art of screwing older women without actually screwing them. Second, Kim said she was ok with Usman taking another wife. Uhhhh then she claims she will be flipping tables. Make up your mind Kimbarleeeeyyyyyyy. Either you play the sugar mama or get off the pot. I bet BGL is laughing her ass off as she got sex for only having to buy a goat.

Caleb/Alina. These two are thirsty for social media and it's super obvious to me that this is a fake storyline. Even the fight with Elijiah is fake to me. Elijiah had his smirk smile the whole time.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

She seems a bit insecure and she is looking to sex for validation of his feelings. 

Yes, this is it in a nutshell!

8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

And Kimbaleeeeeee looking 70 years old while being weirdly jealous was….not a good look.  

Exactly! I don't care what age you are, you can look pulled together. She THINKS she looks pulled together. What a contrast between her and RR. Kim looked old and out-of-date.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Mike/Ximena. Funny how her father says Ximena can do better even though it's due to Mike paying the rent, food and buying furniture that Ximena, her kids and her father&step mother have a roof over their heads and are not struggling out the street. Ximena looks like she's been ridden hard and left wet and will chew

Is it because Mike isn't a gorgeous hunk of a guy, but just an average geeky looking guy? I mean he is supporting her and her family,  is kind, nice to her boys - what else does he want? He seems to have a heart of gold and can offer X a much better life. Has he taken a real look at his daughter and all her bad choices in her life? The dad needs a reality check and he should thank his lucky stars that a guy like Mike is interested in his daughter.

• Love 17
20 hours ago, Granny58 said:

As for Ximena "loving" him, it could be a different kind of love than passion and hotness. 

It might be like "Matt and Alla" where she made it clear she wasn't in love with Matt but wanted a better life in America for her son. They married and have since had a daughter together and Alla claims that she has grown to love Matt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
On 12/31/2021 at 8:26 PM, seasons said:

Memphis is such a downer.

Sorry she has low self esteem but geez.

Here we go with Kim. Jealous already. Wake up, girl.

Jealous only until the gorgeous rapper referred to her as "pretty lady" (or something like that).  Then suddenly she wanted to be BFFs with the woman.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/1/2022 at 4:46 PM, Breedom said:

Yes, I was going to mention that! How classy! I mean, has anyone on this forum ever, EVER been in the company of a woman who decides to flip over a table in public in a fit of fury? Yeah, if I were a guy, I'd love to be with a woman who thinks like this. Ya picked a real prize, there, Usman!

She probably got the idea from Theresa Giudice.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just one more note about Caleb & Alina:  I liked how both their moods immediately seemed to lift once Elijah left at the end of the night.  Looks like A is finally going to get the attention she is seeking.  

Hamza's sister is BEAUTIFUL!  OMG she is stunning and both her and her mom seemed to go out of their way to make Memphis feel welcomed.  I think the flowers were from Hamza's mom...which makes Memphis not even being able to follow mom's rules for just one night so much more 😡😡

Memphis seems to be another one that is extremely insecure and is using sex to validate her self worth.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Ha ha ha!  Typos are us, right?  12/30/2012.

And if Alina meant a morning boink rather than actual coffee I am officially the most "That went over my head" person here.

I think Alina even added, sotto voce, "If you know what I mean."

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, greekmom said:

My take.

Gino/Jasmine. These two are the most entertaining except for their laughs. He needs her cause he's desperate for a 10 while he's a dude 4. She needs him because he's her (and her children's possibly unless she pulls a Larissa) out of Panama.

Mike/Ximena. Funny how her father says Ximena can do better even though it's due to Mike paying the rent, food and buying furniture that Ximena, her kids and her father&step mother have a roof over their heads and are not struggling out the street. Ximena looks like she's been ridden hard and left wet and will chew Mike out and spit him out and leave him with a nickel to his name. I really felt for the kids as they actually like Mike as he seems quiet and stable. Kids know and Ximena is going to fuck it up and find another drug runner/bad boy instead.

Ella/Johnny. Ella is on the wrong show. She should have gotten therapy and went on My 600 pound life, gotten weight loss surgery, gone to anime conventions and find a nice geek boyfriend. I am sure there is an 'Asian' or two who attend. Johnny isn't going to make it to the States at the time of filming.

Memphis/Hamza. Reason I took so long in posting is because I wanted to rewatch the next day scene. What time did mom knock on the door and why wouldn't Hamza leave or at least get dressed , sit in a chair away from the bed and act like he went in the morning just to chat with her instead of waking up in the bed? Mom was in tears. Memphis is upset because Hamza is a two pump chump. I don't think this relationship is going to work.

Kim/Usman. After Usman had sex with Kim his macbook pro and PS5 the next day he and the boys met up with Kim and then Kim went along with Usman to meet the other singer. First, the boys can sure learn from Usman in the art of screwing older women without actually screwing them. Second, Kim said she was ok with Usman taking another wife. Uhhhh then she claims she will be flipping tables. Make up your mind Kimbarleeeeyyyyyyy. Either you play the sugar mama or get off the pot. I bet BGL is laughing her ass off as she got sex for only having to buy a goat.

Caleb/Alina. These two are thirsty for social media and it's super obvious to me that this is a fake storyline. Even the fight with Elijiah is fake to me. Elijiah had his smirk smile the whole time.

The goat comment made me laugh. A poster on Twitter claims that BGL said that Usman smells like one. Who knows.

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

There is the Miscellaneous Couples News thread that is a possibility. 

I didn't see that, either! (Not really "Couples" news, though. 🤫)

About this episode:

Do the Americans own mirrors? Inquiring minds....

Also, I concur with those who find Memphis's voice super-annoying. Her inquiries on Hamza's sexual traits were Sleaze 101. 

I like Elijah. He's Alina's protector. 

Ella's Chinese beau seems pretty cool to me (I liked his riposte to his overweight pal, haha!). 

Gino. Acquire some cleanliness habits. And your hat screams "No game."

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I'm not going to judge these women for wanting sex right away. If I was a woman, I'd probably be down at the docks waiting for the fleet to come in.

if you were a woman you probably wouldn't think like that. 

• Love 16
7 hours ago, greekmom said:

Mike/Ximena. Funny how her father says Ximena can do better even though it's due I bet BGL is laughing her ass off as she got sex for only having to buy a goat.

Once BGL introduced her "secret weapon" to Usman, he was ruined for all other women.

• LOL 9

Re Elijah. I feel like Alina has been texting Elijah non stop stuff like “he fell asleep” and “he never even kissed me” etc from her Hotel room to his. So Elijah is confronting the hard stuff as Alina’s proxy .......ironically so Alina truly does not appear to be a thirsty ass b. 

• Love 7

Ximena/Mike: OK, so the translation was very literal and in this case, I think misleads the viewers. When her father said that he didn't think Mike as "el hombre adecuado" for his daughter, yes, literally that is adequate. But it is my experience the term is used in the sense of "right"...so he isn't the right man for his daughter. And I think in this case, her father said that knowing full well his daughter tends (or did in the past) go for the bad boys. She said it herself---big guys with tats and muscles. And here comes shy, short Mike with his "little glasses" and getting red as a tomato from his nerves. I am sure it is a shock and that whole family is praying to every Saint in Catholicism that she doesn't screw this up for them (cause he will be supporting the whole family) or that he doesn't find out something and run for the hills before she can get knocked up with her US citizen baby. Her kids seem very sweet and my heart broke a little for them when the older one made the comment about Mike being the best his mom has had. 

Gino/Jas: Yeah, I am SOOOOO sure he didn't need his internet pills. Right (eye roll). Unshowered, donkey laughing Gino who hasn't been laid in 7 years and kept his nasty dirty hat on the whole time---she is really earning that green card. 

Alina/Caleb---I liked him a lot more this time and I agree I think a lot of it is producer and Elijah (via producers) driven drama. His gift to her was sweet, thoughtful and appropriate. I think she did like it and again, some of what came off as rudeness ("trash") I think is just translation (as in her choice of words as a non native speaker). 

Usman---snore. Fast forward

Memphis---again, fast forward, this crazy woman....how can you be ready to marry someone you can't communicate with and have not met in person? That goes for a lot of people on this show, but I think she just needed to go to a resort and have herself a fling with a hot young guy, then pack it up and go back home. That is what this trip essentially is---woman going to get laid in a foreign country by a hot young guy. But probably less fulfilling since he apparently isn't very good/experienced and he knows two words of English and lives with his mom.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

woman going to get laid in a foreign country by a hot young guy. But probably less fulfilling since he apparently isn't very good/experienced and he knows two words of English and lives with his mom.  

Yes, exactly that and the fact they do not know each other at all, Memphis is having a relationship in her head like a Harlequin romance novel but reality sneaked in, the sex was bad and the conversation is bad. Why do people assume the first time is going to be so magical, it is usually awkward and add in that you are in his mother's house and she told Hamsy sex is a no no, you cannot speak the language and you are getting with a Muslim who probably does not have a lot of experience...Memphis is really stupid.

• Love 15
On 1/3/2022 at 6:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I sincerely doubt that Gino's sexual prowess is "savage," I do think Jasmine is laying it on thick to garner gifts and money, the relationship is as transactional as prostitution, we all know Jasmine would not give Gino the time of day if he was not paying for that time.

I also doubt that anything went on that night, he is fine with her acting like he was Don Juan.  

Especially when her lies compliments are being broadcast to the entire 90 Day universe/world.

On 1/3/2022 at 6:24 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

Happy early birthday to you, @Mrs. Hanson! My birthday is today, and I cannot wait to celebrate with my family tonight!

Happy belated birthday Hotel Snarker.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

but reality sneaked in

Oh, I think it slapped her in the face during the walk to the car when he struggled to explain how they were getting out of there and how far away it was. LOL

Yes, I think you put it very well "in her head" this has been playing out differently than what we saw. wondering if she does this a lot with other things in life as well? Maybe with her traumatic childhood she learned to create these alternate versions? For example, when she was with her foster sister and said something like "well, you have seen us together" and the woman said, "ok, going to stop you right there. I have not. I have not seen you together." And Memphis sort of looked puzzled and then said, well you see us on facetime.....I am sure she tells her friends how they have these amazing sexy facetime calls. Cut to the footage of her in the shower, miming to him as he repeats the same 4 words and oooohs and aaaahs.. (apparently with momma on the other side of the wall while in barnyard comic sheets)...

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 1/3/2022 at 7:33 AM, Granny58 said:

She looks okay, is skanky by Muslim standards, but I think the deal killer for Hamza could be that VOICE!!!!  Who am I kidding?  there's no deal killer for Hamza.  He needs to come to the USA to support his mom, who actually seems like a lovely hospitable woman as did his sister.  

Both his mother and sister seem like class acts.  What happened with him?  That apple did not fall anywhere close to the family tree at all.

Can anyone imagine mothers like Debbie or Natalie's mother-in-law (I can't for the life of me remember her name) having the consideration to buy such a beautiful flower arrangement for their losers sons?  That's a rhetorical question, by the way LOL.  Maybe if Debbie had done so Colt and Larissa might still be together, because she wouldn't have to question, "Where are my flowers?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Gino/Jas: Yeah, I am SOOOOO sure he didn't need his internet pills. Right (eye roll). Unshowered, donkey laughing Gino who hasn't been laid in 7 years and kept his nasty dirty hat on the whole time---she is really earning that green card. 

🤣😂🤣

• LOL 3
On 1/3/2022 at 7:38 AM, Granny58 said:

exactly.  Whenever I fly from east coast to UK, which is a 6 1/2 hour flight but overnight so we land in morning, I am pretty tired.  have missed a night's sleep.  I sure wouldn't want any sexy time with anybody!

Yeah, I'm not enamored of her yet.  I thought the necklace was thoughtful.  Also, I thought she was rather rude with her "I wanted American coffee" remark.  He brought you coffee, end of.  Drink it.  Get it yourself next time.  

Yes, the bloom is coming off of the rose for me as well with regards to Alina.  I really liked and admired her at first.  I still admire her for trying to live a normal life, but she is coming off as ungrateful, unpleasant and demanding more and more.  Maybe that's why she and her BFF are so close - because he calls Alina a queen, while at the same time he's also a bitchy queen.  If he really was a true friend he'd fade into the background more than he has been and allow Alina and Caleb time and space to try to truly get to know each other, and he wouldn't constantly be rude and undermining with regards to Caleb.

The more I see of Caleb, the more I believe that his booking of this particular hotel was not some giant conspiracy to make it tough for Alina and her protector.  Perhaps many of us would have thought of inquiring about handicapped accessibility, as well as an elevator, know that foreign countries that have such older history than we do in the U.S. might not be fully modernized, but I'm also sure that there are just as many of us for whom those issues wouldn't have occurred to us to inquire about and schedule around.  And as far as the height of the bed/mattress, who in the world would think to ask about that before booking?  That's totally beyond Caleb's control.

• Love 14
On 1/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, Granny58 said:

I'm still on the fence about these 2.  I found it unsettling that her young son would judge Mike as better than all her other boyfriends!  The kid is not even 10 yet!  Anyway, Mike seems okay and I hope he is not hurt by all this.  As for Ximena "loving" him, it could be a different kind of love than passion and hotness.  She may "love" him for all his support and hopefully she's legit trying to build a life with a better man.  But hey, I've been let down by TLC before....making me think one way about somebody and eventually completely different.  I wouldn't be surprised if I end up disgusted by Mike and rooting for Ximena.  

I find Gino strangely compelling to watch.  

I was shocked by how affectionate and touchy-feely Ximena was with Mike.  I do hope that she's being sincere as opposed to fake and calculating.  Perhaps she recognizes that he is a catch insofar as being good husband and stepfather material and she is over having relationships with losers and criminals who do not financially or emotionally contribute to their childrens' needs. 

It was surprising to hear her father say that Mike is not her usual type, something we've heard her already say.  Based on what the likely age difference is with he and his wife, and what we've heard Ximena tell us about her baby daddy, it seems to me that both the daughter and the father choose their partners based on superficial qualities such as young (the dad's wife) and/or good looking (Ximena's jailbird babby daddy).

Mike is definitely not financially well off enough to be supporting that entire family for the rest of his life.  Hopefully that gravy train ends soon once he realizes that they think of him as their own personal walking-talking ATM.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

I was shocked by how affectionate and touchy-feely Ximena was with Mike.  I do hope that she's being sincere as opposed to fake and calculating. 

Same on both counts.....I hope it is a case where she is now mature enough to see that her baby daddies aren't there for her or the kids and she needs to do better. He will always be supporting her family in some shape or form----that is expected and it always amazes me how in Latin culture (and probably others) the most distant, tangentially related person is "family" and will come looking for a handout if there is a "rich" American connection. That is also why they all showed up to meet him, so later it can be, "oh,you remember my cousin's girlfriend's sister Maria she needs a loan. Oh come on, you met her!!!" 

My ex husband is Peruvian. His family is upper middle class---def don't struggle. Once he was laid off and this was going on near a year that his lazy ass wasn't working. His mother sent his brother and sister (35 and 22 at the time) to stay with us. Without one dime. I assumed it would be the normal 2 weeks stay, so when he asked if it was ok if they came for a visit, I said sure. Hey, can't turn down family, right? His mom knew our situation----son out of work almost a year, me teh only income in a high cost area of the US. Again, sent her kids without a dime AND complained we didnt' entertain them enough that they were bored and wanted to go out more. On whose dime? Oh, that's right, mine. Oh and they ended up staying 3 MONTHS. I went from supporting one deadbeat to 3......ugh...should have divorced him then! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

The more I see of Caleb, the more I believe that his booking of this particular hotel was not some giant conspiracy to make it tough for Alina and her protector.  Perhaps many of us would have thought of inquiring about handicapped accessibility, as well as an elevator, know that foreign countries that have such older history than we do in the U.S. might not be fully modernized, but I'm also sure that there are just as many of us for whom those issues wouldn't have occurred to us to inquire about and schedule around.  And as far as the height of the bed/mattress, who in the world would think to ask about that before booking?  That's totally beyond Caleb's control.

Here is what I find so hard to understand, how have they talked for 13 years and he did not know how short she is?  How did she not explain her needs such as an elevator in hotel etc.  She knows what she needs how did she not talk to him about it when making the plans to meet?  What exactly do they talk about? If she was only facetiming from the chest up, and they started taking about meeting did she not give him a full body shot and explain what being that size entails?

I too liked him better this episode.  I thought he was very patient with all the BS coming from both Elijay and Alina.  It seemed as though she told Elijay everything that happened between her and Calib just so he could drill Calib with questions that were not of his business while she sat there agreeing with a smirk on her face.  It made her look bad.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike/Ximena. Funny how her father says Ximena can do better even though it's due to Mike paying the rent, food and buying furniture that Ximena, her kids and her father&step mother have a roof over their heads and are not struggling out the street.

Thank you, I meant to mention that.  But your daughterwife seems nice.  Do they all live together?  So, if so.........the man who is funding YOUR LIFE is not good enough?  Mike was sweet, trying to make her kids laugh.  

12 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Here is what I find so hard to understand, how have they talked for 13 years and he did not know how short she is?  How did she not explain her needs such as an elevator in hotel etc.  She knows what she needs how did she not talk to him about it when making the plans to meet?  What exactly do they talk about?

I need to know this too.  Caleb does not strike me as "Oh I love you so much baby!  I LOVE YOU!"

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Jealous only until the gorgeous rapper referred to her as "pretty lady" (or something like that).  Then suddenly she wanted to be BFFs with the woman.

Yeah, Rosa Ree (or Rosary as some called her) sure knew how to disarm the situation with insincere flattery. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Meowwww said:

The more I watch Gino, the more I like him.  I think he’s goofy and so far seems to have a good heart.

I have to commend him for sticking up for his ex-wife when Jasmine referred to her as "your stupid ex." 

• Love 17
4 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

and he knows two words of English

actually, four: sexy, time, big, boobies. 

I don't think he knows anything about pleasing a woman, or even that it's an expected part of the act, since his sexual experience might be limited to jerking off while he views Memphis in the shower or watching porn. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, magemaud said:
On 1/4/2022 at 2:51 PM, Xebug67 said:

Yeah, Rosa Ree (or Rosary as some called her) sure knew how to disarm the situation with insincere flattery. 

Smart move on RR's part, insincere as though it may have been  And Kim fell for it, hook, line and sinker. She thinks she's in the same league as RR now.

Edited by Breedom
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, magemaud said:

or even that it's an expected part of the act, since his sexual experience might be limited to jerking off while he views Memphis in the shower or watching porn. 

...or prostitutes. I admit I don't know jack about Tunisian culture, but if his mother "lost her value" as a divorced woman to the point no one will hire her, I am guessing pleasing your female partner in bed is something men there don't give a shit about. And way to live up to their twisted stereotype about American women all being sluts, Memphis---demanding sex the first night, in his mother's house when he explained he beliefs on the subject. Imagine if the genders were reversed and an older American man showed up and the Tunisian woman explained they could stay in her parents' house, but no sex because they don't want her to have sex before marriage. And then he sort of pushed and pushed and it happened ? 

Also, someone above mentioned Memphis talking like Cookie Monster and I had to LOL because people said the same about Rebecca and Zied, lol

Edited by Stuckathome
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7