Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E01: Week 1

Emma Snyder
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Clayton has an under bite but I think he has a nice smile.

Too big, you can see every tooth, and there are many, in his mouth. I don’t think he’s attractive at all.   Didn’t see the Bachelorette but he seems like the type they pick lately.  Ex athlete, tall , pale, Christian, Midwest, goofy haircut.  Yuck  

• Love 13

The ashes of my exes!!! Uhhhh… Was there a joke in there they cut, or this woman really thought psychotic was the way to go?!

Oh, I thought Holly was the only person who signed up for the Senior Bachelor? Oh, she’s NOT grandma but a generic wingwoman so maybe she really was the only one to try out for that show.

Kira, I think this is in violation of the Hippocratic oath.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Bluesky said:

Too big, you can see every tooth, and there are many, in his mouth. I don’t think he’s attractive at all.   Didn’t see the Bachelorette but he seems like the type they pick lately.  Ex athlete, tall , pale, Christian, Midwest, goofy haircut.  Yuck  

Yep, mileage varies.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, JenE4 said:

Oh, I thought Holly was the only person who signed up for the Senior Bachelor? Oh, she’s NOT grandma but a generic wingwoman so maybe she really was the only one to try out for that show.

Clayton probably wanted to shit in his pants when he saw grandma. 

• LOL 7
35 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

If everyone could stop saying "my person" that would be swell. Drives me nuts. 

Also not everything is a journey, so I’d love that overused word to go away too. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

How long is that chick going to be allowed to sit there with that snake?  That's not right.

Maybe it's rented for the evening and it will go back to the zoo afterwards.

I liked that miniature horse best that came one season.

I hope that is a copy of the photo.

Edited by Lamb18
  • LOL 1

Oh, damn, Clayton isn’t going to remember which pretty generic blonde to give this priceless family photo back to.

I was waiting for Teddi to say—and that guy was Joe! And she gets the first kiss! We have our front runner! I can tell this girl apart from the others AND I know her name, so this is exciting for me to be able to root for someone I can easily identify from the crowd. Sorry, generic pretty blondes. Get back to me when 2 or 3 of you remain.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, EllenB said:

He can cut the "small town" crap. Eureka is part  of a large metro area. One of the other 'burbs is Clayton, and now I wonder if there's some toothy guy named Eureka there.

Eureka is proud home of a 6 Flags over Missouri and a prison, Eastern Missouri Correctional.

So medic girl is determining if Clayton is the Tin Man by listening for his heart.

• Love 2

Now Clayton is just kissing everyone! Sorry, Teddi! Oh, I thought that was Clayton coming to get the rose! I’m going to be faked out every time Jesse comes on screen.

This tailgate girl is trying WAY too hard.

• Love 3

You mean the spray tan girl with the resting mean girl face is a massive mean girl? The producers must be pissed that Claire wants out, she’s clearly perfect to be the seasons villain. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Lindsey D must be related to Nancy Pelosi, being her younger twin and all. 
Such a bevy of beauties Clayton gets to pick from, tho a couple of them look skeletal. The mute one and another one I forget.

Was the host the person who picked Clayton? They’re practically identical twins! 
The evil hater Clair looks familiar to me. Was she on another season of the Bachelor?

• LOL 3

Why is this girl wasting her time telling him to talk to the tailgate girl?! She didn’t even say Wrong Reasons. Move over, Sally, with your dramatic 5-minute entrance and exit. Here comes Claire to make us forget all about you. Clayton lost at cornhole and likes the wrong end of the wing and didn’t sit in my tailgate tent?!? I hate him!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Well, I'll give the casting people props for picking some fun women.  Lots of one liners from the peanut gallery tonight.  Looks like a nice combo of crazies and girls who seem sweet.  I'm entertained tonight.

WTF was with giving Sally camera time at all.  Is she going to come back later in the season? 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The snake next to the rose is funny! Is The Bachelor using visual symbolism - there's a serpent in the Garden of Eden?

I haven’t got that far but I have a huge snake phobia and can’t even look at them.  Why??

• Love 6

Did Tessa say, “What do I have that these other women don’t have?” 
I’m glad Ency made the cut. She’s really pretty and seems pretty classy so far. 
Maybe if the No Talk girl has spoken she might have made the cut.

What show does the girl who said, “you are all supportive and we’re gonna be good friends” think she’s on exactly?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2