Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12 Give them Lala

• Start Topic

Katie sure was mellow about the condom joke.

Raquel’s lips looked fuller. I hate when her voice becomes really quivery.

“A Scotch tasting? You should have hosted a tequila tasting, Randall.” (ETA: I am seeing more and more entitlement with this guy. I also know someone with a humble history who expects extreme entitlement now. 😢)

If Scheana purchased two wedding dresses for this surprise wedding…

I wonder if Brock really was hoping Randall would offer to pay for the event.

”I thought you liked it when I try to control you, Raquel.”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 5

Happy to see that most of them see through Brock. Too bad Scheana doesn't see it, and not at all surprised to hear bought two dresses for a second wedding WHEN HE HASN'T EVEN PROPOSED. I kinda think Brock targeted her, would love to hear how they met.

I actually could see Katie & Ariana doing well with a sandwich shop. Better get on it before this money train ends...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I had to look up Nancy Meyers.  No idea what they were talking about.  

I haven't watched all season and yesterday's marathon completely sucked me in.

I've missed Ken.  And a Peter sighting!

Sandavol?  Oi.  Did Jax just overshadow how awful Sandy is?  Or has he become "extra" extra.  I've never liked him and didn't realize my level of dislike could go any higher.  Cyst white male?  Ugh.

On the flip side, I really like Season 9 Ariana.  

I don't like Brock, and yet, I like Brock.  It's confusing.  Like out back in the alley talking to DJ James confusing.

Raquel?!  Is that her finally figuring out she agreed to marry an asshole?

• Love 8

Funny how this episode was supposed to be about Lala's make up but no comments about that. YAWN!

The two Tom's remind me of the Ambiguously Gay Duo cartoon shorts on SNL.

Looks like Raquel is starting to backpeddle about marrying James the man boy.

Brock appears to be broke and Scheana as always is a joke, hope the baby grows up to be okay.

Katie & Ariana should either open up an indie sandwich shop called "Between Two Slices" or invest in opening an already established franchise, but please no more Subways!

• Love 8
12 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Funny how this episode was supposed to be about Lala's make up but no comments about that. YAWN!

“Celebrities: Please Stop Churning Out Beauty Brands

Dec 16, 2021 — A-list singers, actors and influencers are dropping makeup and skin care lines at breakneck speed — Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, ...”

I can’t post the link, but it’s a NYTimes article. The second half is worth skimming.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Katie and Ariana become business partners; Lala celebrates her fiscal independence by throwing a party; James battles his controlling impulses as Raquel's sister suggests a bachelorette party for the future bride.

I was watching the newest Spider-man movie Tuesday night but found it amusing the Toms' wives want to start their own business.

• LOL 3

I did not realize how soon the date for Brock to have to get a green card or else... was happening. He NEEDS this wedding and to watch him seem to ask Randall to PAY???for the wedding. He is being so spoiled and becoming  even more impressed with himself is embarrassing. Whatever you think about Scheena, her picker is bad news.

• Love 15

This week, on the Real Housewives of Weho...

• Leave it to Flat-Iron Tom to have his face painted for LaLa's makeup "business" party!
  • Schena buying two wedding dresses is so sad and pathetic, but doing it for a "surprise wedding"? Is Brock expecting people to pay for the wedding?
  • Why is this show suddenly pushing DJ Muppet Baby being a control freak? Was there some last-minute re-editing during the Xmas holiday after they announced their engagement was off?
  • Faux foot fetishist Lisa Vanderbucks bought some foot photos to make them feel better about no one paying for their foot pics.
  • Hey, it's a cameo from Shahs of Sunset!

This season is almost over, right? I know they filmed the at least part reunion earlier this month....

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 5

That was a short-lived season of 2-Day Fiancé. So, I guess Scheana was in on this “surprise” wedding storyline and purchased 2 dresses but made the fatal mistake of actually letting Brock surprise her with the rest of the wedding details? Well, surprise, bitch, your boy done goofed and didn’t actually plan anything and expected Lala and Randall to pull something together in two days?! I was suspect that there was no way Scheana would want a surprise wedding without the chance to bask in all the hoopla, which apparently involves penis straws—lots and lots of penis straws. But then to see her glowing to Charli over it, she was obviously in on this from the start. And now I’m certain she’s the one who devised this surprise wedding plan, but Brock had no motivation, money, or know-how to execute on Scheana’s directive. She had time to purchase two dresses but Brock waited until the 2 days before Scheana’s date to start any planning—and then had to admit defeat when the cast members who barely tolerate him and think Scheana could do better didn’t swoop in and “gift” them with the fully planned and payed for wedding. He JUST started paying child support!

• Love 10

Scheana and Brock can just darn well do what all the other green card fiances do - go to the courthouse. Honestly, I think it would get more play with the network and the viewers. 

Jax returned the sword - I missed this. When and why? Besides in the dead the night. Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 12/29/2021 at 7:32 PM, dosodog said:

I'm a little giddy at the idea of Ariana and Katie, opening a sandwich shop. Even if it probably is just a storyline!

My first reacting to that was "how the hell are you going to finance that? Your husbands already made equity loans on your houses and tapped your friends for money.

On 12/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, dosodog said:

I had to look up Nancy Meyers.  No idea what they were talking about.  

I looked her up and I still have no clue.

10 hours ago, FancyRhubarb said:

Fucking Jax returning the sword in the dead of night. His pettiness can be seen from space.

What sword are they talking about? Was this something from a season I missed or something from during the pandemic?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

What sword are they talking about? Was this something from a season I missed or something from during the pandemic?

Tom got him the sword last season for Jax's birthday. I think it was the episode where they TP'd his house and bRand got the fake cops to come as retaliation. It was a thoughtful gift and instead of keeping it as a nice memento of a 20 year friendship he gave it back. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, FancyRhubarb said:

Tom got him the sword last season for Jax's birthday. I think it was the episode where they TP'd his house and bRand got the fake cops to come as retaliation. It was a thoughtful gift and instead of keeping it as a nice memento of a 20 year friendship he gave it back. 

"Thoughtful" and Jax have never occupied the same Area Code.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 12/29/2021 at 7:34 PM, dosodog said:

had to look up Nancy Meyers.  No idea what they were talking about.  

She’s a director and all of her movies are known for having characters with picture perfect homes, especially kitchens.  Like that horrible Meryl Streep/Alec Baldwin movie, where she owned a restaurant and then went home to her perfect house and baked in her perfect kitchen.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sheanna makes me sad.  In my mind she pressured Brock to get married and the green card is a carrot on the stick.  She is so in need of someone to love her and she really wants to be married.  She lives in a fantasy land.   I hope this works out for her but it does not look like it will.   Sandaval is so obnoxious now, I don't know how I didn't notice this before.  La La should focus on her own broken down life, and no she doesn't have it all because we all know now that her situation and it is not a surprise.   Why the Shahs of sunset people were there I will never understand but they look just like my fish when it jumps out of the tank and lands on the floor: same lost expression on the face.   Gigi later in a pod cast goes after La La and criticizes her...how ungrateful.   Katie is so hard to like IMO.  She is overbearing and needy in a bad way.  It think Tom will eventually snap and find someone else.  She is suffocating. 

• Love 7
On 12/30/2021 at 12:03 AM, mbaywife123 said:

Katie & Ariana should either open up an indie sandwich shop called "Between Two Slices" or invest in opening an already established franchise, but please no more Subways!

Or a bread sandwich shop!

• LOL 3

I find it hard to envision Katie and Ariana doing the labor needed for a successful business in the food industry.  Maybe they should start with a food truck and move from there.  Do they think they are going to hire people to do all the work: cooking, cleaning, taking out the garbage....not to mention all that goes into a business like that and the permits and... oh for crying out loud they sleep all damn day, can they really do this?  I hope they prove me wrong.

• Love 6
On 1/1/2022 at 2:46 PM, Gharlane said:

Or a bread sandwich shop!

That reminded me of a scene from 30 Rock, where Liz ordered a sandwich over the phone, and said "I'd like a meatball sub with extra bread."

• LOL 3

Brock's not too smart - maybe he figured reality tv = tell someone your plan and it's executed and paid for 😄

Team James on the penis straw argument - all he said was that type of bachelorette party was trashy.  He ain't wrong.  I never knew "Lala" was such a gossipy fishwife - she had to mention it separately to at least 3 other people, who then ALL had to confront James with it on camera?  Seems like they are Desperately Seeking Storylines - meanwhile James has his engagement party and wedding coming up (he thinks) so he doesn't need the penis straw storyline.

"Lala" is not even pretending to have done any work on this venture - she says, "It's hard to raise a child and have a brand" 😂

Also:  does Jax returning the sword mean they are no longer friends?  I thought someone said they still hang out off camera.  Was it just a means of getting his mug back on the show?

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

It was a fun stroll down memory lane watching the plethora of cock straws at Scheana's party.  I think they cleaned out the entire stock of cock on the west coast.

There were so many cock straws I wonder if Shay got the surplus in the divorce.

• LOL 7

Lala is probably trying really desperately to actually be ON Real Housewives of BH.  She would absolutely love that.  LOVE that.  Scheana too.  The same kind of 'work' in terms of being on a tv show, and the same tv brand, so they believe that they can slide into a different show within the same network.  Afterall, that's how VR was introduced - Scheana having that confrontation with Brandi, then the first episode of VR started.

• Love 3