Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E10: Silent Night, Hateful Night

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Why can't Mariska get a pay cut that will ensure that the show gets quality actors and writers to give the viewers excellent episodes?  I liked the chief from last season and even Kat. Bring back Barba who was not the Olivia worshipper and combine with the current cast, have Stabler come in from time to time when needed, limit Mariska's influence on storytelling ,then, I think the show would be dynamite in my opinion..

Agreed. But Mariska will never do that, she cares more about promoting herself, boosting her ego and pushing an agenda than about the quality of the show. She has taken control of the show and her ego is out of control and is ruining the quality of the show, but she doesn’t care and neither does Dick Wolf or the writers, everyone just kisses MH’s ass and tells her how great she is. The only people who think the show is a strong quality show now are the die hard MH/Benson fans, the Benson/Stabler shippers, and those who love soapy drama and agenda pushing. Everyone else realizes the show has gone down the crapper, with occasional good episodes but for the most part is a shell of itself. 

• Love 2

To me, Donal Logue is in the same league as Ellen Burystn, they can elevate any scene, play any character and it's oscar worthy. they can out-act 95% of the rest of the cast, and yeah, I'd watch them reading the phone book

• Love 3
6 hours ago, jabRI said:

To me, Donal Logue is in the same league as Ellen Burystn, they can elevate any scene, play any character and it's oscar worthy. they can out-act 95% of the rest of the cast, and yeah, I'd watch them reading the phone book

Yeah, but

God help them if they out class Benson, for whatever reason!

• Love 1