Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Episode 1

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Cetacean said:
7 hours ago, Badger said:

I know they can get around COVID protocols by having people quarantine or bubble together. 

They did that with the Great British Baking Shows.  Everyone moved into a hotel for the run of the filming, even the crew. No one left until it was in the can.

They got around it in the past season of the Great Kiwi Baking Show because it was filmed while the borders were completely closed and the country was pretty much Covid-free. Hardly possible anywhere else!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, caitmcg said:

They got around it in the past season of the Great Kiwi Baking Show because it was filmed while the borders were completely closed and the country was pretty much Covid-free. Hardly possible anywhere else!

They had 3 actors quarantine together on "Coronation Street" when they were finishing up a storyline on coercive control and domestic abuse/violence.  Jemma Redgrave and Nic Jackman who played mother and son on "Holby City" added each other to their social bubbles so they could do scenes where they touched and/or were very close together.  I don't know of any, but I'm sure there are many other examples including actors involved in romantic storylines.

I read that the entire cast of the latest "Downton Abbey" movie were quarantined together.

• Love 2

What is with these people? How do they generate so many celebrations every year? I swear, they declare a parade if someone hiccups.

I adore the show, but did they really induce so many celebrations every few weeks? I want to climb all into my hamster ball after awhile. 

Edited by Chewy101
  • LOL 1