Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I'm even more puzzled than before about the interns and think Sonja was being more truthful when she called them "volunteers."

Calling them volunteers makes even less sense than calling them interns.  

Aviva has a short Bravo blog up.  She defends herself by saying that she feels sorry for Carole cuz she only has her career & only knows the love of herself.  She says she was right to say she had a ghostwriter cuz she's being "real".  No,  Aviva, you're a fuckin' asshole.  That's it.

• Love 2

And a whole semester to learn the Mac?  A whole semester to learn how to schedule appointments, because it's "really complicated?"

Well the floppy discs on Sonja's old Macs are hard to operate without Apple support.

Aviva has a short Bravo blog up.  She defends herself by saying that she feels sorry for Carole cuz she only has her career & only knows the love of herself.  She says she was right to say she had a ghostwriter cuz she's being "real".  No,  Aviva, you're a fuckin' asshole.  That's it.

Wow. Just wow.

• Love 4

I had forgotten about the scene in the cafe where Ramona GLEEFULLY tells Luann "It must be horrible to have your spouse cheat on you and run around on you". And then goes on to talk about her "perfect" marriage and "I'm the luckiest woman in the world!" What a c***! So yeah, no way do I think Luann should take the stoic, high road stance. She has every right to delight in Ramona's misfortune and rub Ramona's face in it. What's good for the goose. Yes karma is a bitch and so is Ramona.

Kristin is such a dumb bimbo. That "our husbands didn't sign up for a reality show" really grated. Um yes they did, actually. Literally, they had to sign a waiver to appear. In fact, a condition of your employment with the show is how much you're showing of your family life. And Josh was your storyline, which he voluntarily participated in, and he also got to promote his business. So shut the fuck up.

• Love 14

Btw, while Ramona declares where it's fit to live, maybe she should think about that shitty ass college dorm building she lives in on Third Avenue.  Third Avenue????  Oh my!  The horrors!  Nobody in the hoity toidy crowd she so desperately wants to be part of would ever be caught dead living anywhere on . . . Third Avenue???  Eeek!!!  The mere thought of that would cause fainting spells in dat crowd.  Sorry, Moaner but you is a wannabe faker/poser.

I'm wondering if Lu held back on saying worse bout Mario cuz she's still got shit to hide.  I bet Moaner knows lots & lots & lots bout Lu she hasn't told.  Maybe there was something to Moaner's comment bout Lu banging Sonja's friends.  I wouldn't be surprised.  Lu could have said much worse -- but she stopped herself.  Loved the expressions on Heather's & Carole's faces when they showed the clip of Mario talkin' bout getting away with cheating.  

So Moaner actually thinks her marriage is off the table for discussion?  Fuck no, Moaner!!!!!  The Avery excuse ain't gonna work.  She's 19 & that girl was 48 when she was 12.  She knows the score & she knows exactly what Mario is about.  

You've been on the show for 6 seasons, Moaner & you know the deal with this shit.  It means your life is up for scrutiny.  All of your life.  You don't like it, hun, you got a choice.  Get off the fuckin' show then.  But you don't get to pick & choose what they show of your life.  Dat ain't how this shit works.  Let's see what happens here.  Cuz it looked to me like Moaner was trying to boss Andy around & he don't take kindly to dat.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Uh oh. How is Ramona going to spin this? I never believe anything from Radar Online, but they just posted a photo of Super Mario with the young mistress taken in the Hamptons just days ago, with the accompanying story saying that the divorce is back on. I guess the stories aren't "allegations" anymore, huh Ramona? Does Avery know? Doesn't ROL know she's only 19?

• Love 4

It is a general rule because they are airing a television show and the tangents that occur off camera make it confusing for a random viewer to understand.  I think it is a rule only from the standpoint if TPTB don't want something discussed due to litigation, or too hard to follow, or there is no segue way, don't bring it up.  They gave LuAnn the courtesy of two years of lying about being married (while separated) and allowed her to announce at the Season 2  Reunion she was divorcing.  Because no one was willing to bring it up on camera LuAnn benefitted (or not) from "the rule" for two seasons.  Again no one was willing to confront LuAnn  or be filmed gossiping about the status of her marriage and yes it was in the tabloids.  So no discussion on camera means it didn't happen if one follows the rule.

LuAnn and Jill have brought up Mario cheating rumors over two seasons.  One involved a psychic and the other involved Jill just throwing out the accusation. LuAnn faked and I do mean faked trying to get pregnant the natural way (read her blogs from last year) and the subject was quickly ditched when LuAnn's mother made the comment LuAnn had had her tubes tied. No one brought up the tubes tied reality because LuAnn moved on from her faked desire to have children and she and Jacques broke up.  

It sounds like you are talking about a different "rule" which is that TPTB control the storyline.  What I am asking about is the rule that if it happened off camera or in the off season, it's off limits at the reunion.  I think what you brought up demonstrates that such a "rule" does not exist.  IIRC, the subject of the Count getting with/marrying the (Liberian?) Princess happened off camera, between the season wrap and the reunion, and yet, it was a topic at the reunion.  I am also thinking of another incident that was referenced on these forums recently regarding nude photos of Alex.  Those photos were released after filming wrapped and before the reunion, and they were brought up by Andy at the reunion.  I can't recall exactly, but I feel like there have been other incidents that have happened off camera/between wrapping filming and the reunion that have been addressed, like Kelly getting arrested for slugging an ex boyfriend, Bethenny and Jason 1.0 calling it quits and maybe Sonja's DUI arrest (although that one I can't remember much about...).

So, I don't believe that there is a "rule", spoken or unspoken, that if it happens off camera between wrapping filming and the reunion, that it's off limits.  I'm sure there are examples from other RH franchises as well.

Oh, and Kristin's new boobs happened off camera between filming and the reunion, but Andy brought them up first thing.  Wasn't there some issue about Harry/Aviva back child support that happened off season/camera as well that was discussed? 

And a whole semester to learn the Mac?  A whole semester to learn how to schedule appointments, because it's "really complicated?"

I think it took the "interns" a whole semester to explain to Sonja how to schedule things on the Mac.  That may be why Tyler is still around three years on.... 

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 4

You debunked your own point! If LuAnn and Jill raised the topic of Super Mario cheating over the seasons, which they have, then it's fair game to discuss it. After all, it was a topic discussed on the show.

(Besides, saying it's a rule and wanting it to be a rule are two different things. It's not a rule. Just ask Teresa and Joe Giudice).

Exactly. This has happened over and over again on different shows.  On the NJ show alone, nothing was said on camera about the Giudice legal issues until a reunion.  Same thing with the issues between Dina and Caroline. That all came out during a reunion. I remember last year Andy asking Caroline about her father-in-laws murder, which had never once been mentioned on the show, but was the product of tabloid speculation. Tamra on the OC show has called folks out on all kind of shit that wasn't part of the story. I have no issue with some things remaining private; I am not one that subscribes to the theory that everything in their lives is open for public consumption, if they decide to keep that part of their life private. Adrienne kept her kids pretty much away from the cameras because she didn't want them fitted with mic's and filmed very much. That made what happened to her terrible. I don't remember Lu running around bragging about her marriage or putting others down for the state of theirs. She seemed to be private about her marriage and we didn't see the Count very often.  Except for her title, we didn't hear all that much about their marriage. Lu was kind of a one-woman show. Ramona has made her marriage and the superiority of it front and center as part of her storyline. At times it pretty much was her storyline.  She has mocked and insulted other folks in this regard, so why wouldn't/shouldn't she expect the same treatment? 

• Love 7

Um, did Kristen convince anyone Josh isn't a dickhead?  I'd say no.  Sorry, Kristen, you are married to a dickhead,  If that makes her happy, good luck to her.  Am I interested in watching more about her marriage to a dickhead?  Eh, not so much.

• Love 3

I laugh. I was a temp for awhile because I didn't want to work full time. Took over a sales assistant job that required lots of scheduling for the VPs travel and meetings plus 10 locations that were staffed daily from 10a-7p. That staffing included a full time person for each location rounded out with a part-time person and/or a temporary agency person. I was given an hour briefing. Pretty easy really but then that sales crew wasn't Sonja, Sonja Events, Sonja Design, Sonja Lifestyle Brand, Sonja Panty Drawer Rotation, etc.
  • Love 1

Ramona handled this very poorly. By refusing to discuss it, it's all anyone is talking about. She should have just admitted yea it was a hard year, we working on things blah blah blah. She made it so much worse. On one reunion when her drinking came up she said to Jill " I know your an alcoholic and you go to AA" that was so inappropriate I just can't feel bad for her now. I can't stand Jill but sheesh that was too much.

• Love 7

Do I applaud Kristen's honestly about her marriage?  Not really.  OK, she's certainly giving us more than the Moaner, but something still really bothers me about her.  Maybe if she said, "OK, I know Josh is a dickhead, but I like guys who are dickheads & I luv that he thinks I'm a moron & treats me like absolute shit & if you don't like it you can just go fuck off."  Maybe then I might like her more or be at least a bit more interested in her.  Maybe, but I doubt it.

• Love 1
That may be why Tyler is still around three years on....

No, Sonja said Pickles has been with her for 3 years.  Wow, that is one long ass internship.  An internship with Sonja never ends, eh?  She said they start off getting college credit and then what?  End up folding her one night stand panties for the sheer joy of it, eh?  Sounds awesome, Sonja.

I don't understand why airing your dirty laundry is something to be proud about. It's pretty stupid if you ask me. Anytime you include other in your private marital issues, things are blown out of proportion.

Why does Luann get a pass for the things she has done to Ramona? It seems to me they have4 similarly trashed each other. I don't have a problem with them discussing Ramona's situation but, I don't have a problem with her refusing to discuss it. This is her real life and she should do what she feels is best for her family. The show does not come first. She doesn't owe any of us shit.

• Love 3

That whole thing was...off. Heather was just a safe place to blow? No. Kristen was pissed at her for ignoring her wishes during the rock climbing thing and for being a mean drunk during the geocaching. She overreacted and started talking about all sorts of irrelevant nonsense, but she was mad at Heather. And the whole "you're special" pat on the back along with Heather's spiel about how much she and Josh connect was creepy. I wouldn't brag about A.How connected I am to my friends husband or B.How connected I am to Josh the douch bag. It was just strange. Once again Heather did nothing wrong at all except for being too awesome and thereby making others feel they have to live up to her awesomeness. Which they don't, Heather will love them anyway. Cue smug, big tooth grin.

Even worse, Heather, the great friend, describes Kristen as "special."  Seems like Heather may be just as big a dick as Josh.

I think Kristen gave us a real look at her marriage.  She did say that Josh was horrified when he saw how he was speaking to her on camera.  And she did learn what conference calls were like.  

Sonja's a fool for admitting she hires someone to do her tweets.  All those people tweeting her think Sonja is tweeting them back.  Way to lose followers.  Product placement and $ is based on followers.

ETA I think Luann would have come across better if she had said, "Ramona I think you understand now how I felt every time you brought up the cheating allegations and my marriage.  You say now how hard it is because of Avery.  Noel and Victoria were her age and younger when you were saying all that stuff. Hopefully you have learned now to keep quiet about other people's suffering."

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 2

Uh oh. How is Ramona going to spin this? I never believe anything from Radar Online, but they just posted a photo of Super Mario with the young mistress taken in the Hamptons just days ago, with the accompanying story saying that the divorce is back on. I guess the stories aren't "allegations" anymore, huh Ramona? Does Avery know? Doesn't ROL know she's only 19?

I'm laughing at Mario wearing a hat and sunglasses, trying to stay incognito.  Oh, Ramona.  How far the mighty trifecta has fallen.

• Love 6

Kristin is such a dumb bimbo. That "our husbands didn't sign up for a reality show" really grated. Um yes they did, actually. Literally, they had to sign a waiver to appear. In fact, a condition of your employment with the show is how much you're showing of your family life. And Josh was your storyline, which he voluntarily participated in, and he also got to promote his business. So shut the fuck up.

Sure did. And gladly dons his stupid Eboost apparel (shirt, hat, etc.) every chance he gets. But we shouldn't be too hard on her; after all, she readily admits to not being "the sharpest" and thinking it's just adorable because she's "pretty." Every time the show airs. In the year 2014. While raising a daughter. Sigh. 

• Love 3
I don't have a problem with them discussing Ramona's situation but, I don't have a problem with her refusing to discuss it. This is her real life and she should do what she feels is best for her family. The show does not come first. She doesn't owe any of us shit.

Yeah, she does.  They pay her plenty of dough to do just that.  If she's concerned about her family, then leave the show.  Tammy Knickerbocker did that years ago on OC.  If Moaner is so concerned for her family then she can do the same.  But her being on the show just ain't gonna work if she's gonna try to pick & choose what she'll discuss.  Give her da boot, Andy.

• Love 9

Here is a link to the article. For the most part, I give a side-eye to anything ROL prints, but they have been right much of the time, so who knows?

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/ramona-singer-mario-singer-mistress-cheating-again-divorce/

One thing for sure, I wouldn't be one bit surprised to hear that he is still cheating, although a little surprised to hear he is still doing it with this skank.

IMO, this would be the true definition of Karma coming back to bite Ramona in the ass.  She made a fool of herself on TV last night. She could have played it much differently. She didn't have to give much away, she could have stuck by the same line she had done in interviews: it has been a hard year and she is trying to get through it.  Instead she sat there like a loon and denied that she had ever been in "pain". What a dumb ass. 

• Love 4

From Aviva's Bravo blog-

The publishing world is tough. I thought the PTA was filled with gossip and some vicious behavior. . .Like the magazine, television, and fashion worlds, the publishing world can be vicious and riddled with gossip. I heard from someone in that world (and I did tell Carole the name of one source), as well as from other people, she used a ghost. I was the messenger and I got shot. It happens. It would have been easier to sit there and smile and tell Carole how wonderful she was and keep quiet about all the mean things said about her -- but I didn't and I won't. And that's why Carole dislikes me -- for being the most real.

As I have said before, who cares if she used a ghost? Or help, or whatever? I stand by my knowledge that many intelligent, professional writers have help. I suppose this really hit a nerve with Carole as she defines herself by her writing, which I find terribly sad. My love for my family, friends, and amputees are what fill me with happiness. Carole's happiness seems to be derived from loving herself. This my friends is complete narcissism and her books are an extension of HER love for herself. The saddest thing that Carole ever told me was that she never experienced love for anyone. She calls it her curse -- that everyone loves her and yet she has never felt love. Well, she loves herself and her books. Sorry Carole for being real and being the messenger. Let it go and I hope that one day you experience love. The best kind -- for others.

I'm hoping this is the last we ever hear from this evil horrible awful woman.  Even if I didn't like Carole, these are such vile awful things to say about anyone.  WTF?  This woman is Satan.

• Love 15

From Aviva's Bravo blog-

I'm hoping this is the last we ever hear from this evil horrible awful woman.  Even if I didn't like Carole, these are such vile awful things to say about anyone.  WTF?  This woman is Satan.

Aviva is a crazy psycho bitch.  She's now trying to push the line that she was trying to do Carole a favor by clueing her into the gossip that was going around about her.  I agree with Carole, Aviva has no soul. 

#TeamWriterGirl!

• Love 16

Well, Aviva just alienated all of us single, career-minded gals. Now get the eff off of my tv you ugly piece of garbage.

Aviva is a disgusting person. What real women would say anything like that?

I hope she is gone next season. How can a person be both incredibly boring and offensive at once?

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10

Ramona and Mario divorce talk is back on.   InTouch caught the cheater and his not-so-secret lover sharing lunch at NYC eatery Anassa Taverna on August 2 — and snapped a tell-tale photo!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/08/ramona-singer-mario-singer-mistress-cheating-again-divorce/

Cheating on Ramona is one thing, but humiliating her is another. The ladies gave her too much respect by not going in for the kill regarding Mario's cheating over the years.

• Love 4

^^ But Luann has been "outed" by Ramona repeatedly on the show (and off, with Ramona retweeting her daughter's youtube video). I think she has every right to call out and REVEL in Ramona's situation. 

This.  Imo LuAnn has shown plenty of restraint.  Ramona starts with an insult, gets no reaction and gets more and more insistent until she gets bored.  The whole time, having unfettered glee at and complete disregard for her unsolicited contribution to someone else’s pain.  Why should LuAnn be held to and execute a standard that (still) never occurs to Ramona.     I think if what we’ve seen on camera is any indication, LuAnn has done an amazing job of maintaining some restraint and dignity but there’s a basic rule of confrontation – don’t start none, there won’t be none.    Ramona has spent the last 5 seasons starting some; AFAIK, Lulu’s just finishing it.    After how OTT rude and ridiculous Ramona was in the Berkshires way before she was *reminded of her childhood*  Heather’s got every right to smile at her discomfort.  I admit that this is made easier by having enough personal pettiness that if I were to hear a guest refer to my (multi?) million dollar summer home as the garage, I’d tell her not to bother unpacking, dear.

candymoocher:  if Heather wasn't enjoying Ramona's suffering/pain/uncomfortableness/whatever, why was she smiling?  I get why people want to see Ramona humbled.  People, myself, included want to see Aviva taken down a peg or nine.  But for me, there's a line that gets crossed.  Like, for me, Heather writing this is crossing a line. No matter how heinous I might find Aviva, this puts Heather right there with her.  YMMV

So is Heather saying that people who live in a ghetto are likely to be quick to beat a woman with her prosthetic?  Ugh.  Ridiculous the amount of rope this bitch is getting.

Uneducated guess but I think she’s saying that in a less hospitable setting, Aviva’s glaring inauthenticity wouldn’t be well received.  and perhaps by comparison, the housewives have displayed aplomb by (most of the time) refusing to feed her.

Still loving Luann.

Watching Ramona with that odd smile plastered on her face the whole time they played her and Mario segments was quite the sight to behold. As far as I am concerned Ramona got off easy and the Countess treated Ramona better than she deserved. Even at the reunion Ramona was still throwing accusations. She just threw out that Luann slept with Sonja's old boyfriends out of the clear blue. How the fuck dare she and that was in the midst of trying to shut down all talk of her marriage she wants to lob that grenade across the couch. Bitch! Ramona is lucky that Luann is a better woman than me, because I would have eviscerated that heffa after that. Luann might not have the Queen of England's breeding, pedigree, money or class level but as compared to Ramona, she sure as hell does.

Aviva can go repelling without rope down Mt. St. Helen's, mid-eruption. That woman is a ghoul. Worst of all she is a dummy. 

So the mystery of Sonja and her interns continues. She starts off saying they do get college credits. Apparently there are "colleges" out there that offer a semester credit to learn how to use a Mac and schedule appointments. So is the fashion and merchandising credit for sorting through Sonja's panties by location?  Wouldn't want to get the St. Tropez crotchless undies mixed up with the Hamptons thongs. That so-called college must be the equivalent of the remedial trailer behind the school. Then Sonja says they are volunteers, which is essentially a whole 'nother animal. I am just done with looking for logic for anything Sonja says or does.  If Sonja subsequently gets sued over this.....no words!

LOL! at Sonja's shock and surprise that Luann doesn't trust her. At every possible turn, Sonja has taken a swipe at Luann, what does she expect. 

When you are sharing the same defense tactics as the OC's Tamra Barney, you are in trouble.

and now I'll need you to find some justifiable excuse for me to use this phrase on my next conference call or the one after, I’m not picky.

I think the intern mystery will come back to bite Sonja in the ass.

I hear she likes that, so..

The difference is Mario is the one "allegedly" cheating.  Going after Ramona and Avery for his actions is unfair.  LuAnn looked like the bigger ass saying they were true, why weren't they true about her and the Count, but they were true about Mario?

Now that the timing suits her, Ramona’s point is that the kids are off limits.  It's just one more example of her slippery ass definition of a higher ground standard that she never applies to her own behavior.  

edited for nosiness:  I bailed on RHoBH early, what was the bad awful that happened to Adrienne?

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 9

Aviva is lucky that Carole hasn't the financial power of the Maloof to sue her ass into oblivion and force Bravo to edit the season as if that storyline was never part of the play. 

It has nothing to do with money. While it's been speculated about in other shows and threads (i.e. Brandi/Adrienne on RHOBH), Carole point-blank says in her blog, She knows our contracts preclude us from suing each other. This only exacerbates my negativity toward Aviva, and I didn't even think that could be possible.

• Love 3

It has nothing to do with money. While it's been speculated about in other shows and threads (i.e. Brandi/Adrienne on RHOBH), Carole point-blank says in her blog, She knows our contracts preclude us from suing each other. This only exacerbates my negativity toward Aviva, and I didn't even think that could be possible.

It has a little to do with money, in that if Carole tried to sue Aviva, Bravo could/would sue Carole for breaking her contract.  So, she'd be up against Bravo/NBC's deep pockets.  Basically, Carole would be in a legal shit storm.

Carole did a really good interview which I will attach as it discusses the season but also the reunion at length.  It is long, but if you are a Carole fan I think it's a must read.  Even if you are not, there are some interesting nuggets in here.

• She gives info about how they all knew that Aviva was making up the Asthma deal - or at least making up how severe it was.  Her husband apparently contacted production and said he would deliver Aviva to Montana, but only with a guarantee that she would be asked back next year.  She said the production folks told them this when they were in Montana, and it was the first time info. like that had ever been shared. Apparently, the producers were pissed enough to not be discreet. 
  • She also goes into more detail about their contracts and the fact that they cannot sue each other, unless they want to violate their Bravo contracts.  
  • Most interestingly to me, she said that she has never had a conversation with Sonja - never. She is on the show with her, she thinks she is nice, but she has never talked just to her. 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/carole-radziwill-interview-real-housewives-of-new-york

• Love 4

Can I just say that as a resident of the Berkshires, all the chit chat about "New Yorkers and the Berkshires" is tripping me right the eff out.

We are INUNDATED with New Yorkers. Let them all stay in the Hamptons. Please. Especially Ramona. Never come back. I beg you. 

• Love 10
The difference is Mario is the one "allegedly" cheating.  Going after Ramona and Avery for his actions is unfair.

True, but I don't think anyone is going after Avery. I have never heard anyone on the show, or Andy, say one bad word about that girl. I think that Ramona just imagines the very fact that she HAS a daughter means that anything she deems off limits must be off limits. And it's not like this is something the viewing audience would not know unless a cast member told us. This affair is widely known, so I don't see how Ramona answering a few tame questions about it could be any worse than the stuff that Avery has surely seen printed in the press. 

I want to know what happened between seasons. Last season Carole and Heather were still Team Aviva even during the reunion. By the time filming started Carole especially, and Heather, seemed really angry at Aviva. Before anything happened. I get anyone disliking Aviva, but they were all about making 10,000 excuses for her before. What happened?

I seem to recall Heather and Carole both basically saying that Aviva only wanted to be friendly while filming, and that she had nothing to do with them during the hiatus. I imagine they decided she was incredibly phony and wanted nothing to do with her ever. 

I find it quite sad that Kristen feels she needs Heather's approval. Like...who is Heather at the end of the day? No one. She's irrelevant. I like Heather, so I'm not trying to be rude, but I hope Kristen finds the confidence within herself that she doesn't need the approval of Josh or Heather.

I find it sad as well. I think it's because of Josh that Kristen wants approval from Heather, since Josh likes the latter so much. She might imagine that if she can be more like Heather, Josh might respect her more. 

Why she feels the need to seem to be above it all is beyond me. We all have problems, we all have to deal with them. Why does she want to seem any different? She might inspire a little compassion if she were to admit, once in awhile, to being human like the rest of us.

Exactly. Maybe the women would be a little more sympathetic if she wasn't putting down perfectly nice husbands like Jonathan while acting like HER vile letch is the greatest gift to women. It's that kind of delusion that would drive me batty. 

• Love 2

It's too bad about the new article about Mario's recent cheating, but Ramona set herself up for this.  She just went on the show denying the cheating ever happened.  To me, that just makes the story more worthwhile for the paparazzi/tabloids to get. They know she was lying, and they can prove it with their cameras.  The other housewives might cut Ramona slack, and not poke to hard at her story of no marriage woes, but the tabloids won't. 

• Love 2

Aviva just once again proved that she is too stupid for this show. "Well, I never had a ghost writer, so how dare you, but of course you had a ghost writer because real writers have ghost writers, but I just had a team helping me but no ghost writer but come on, everyone knows that Truman Capote really wrote To Kill a Mockingbird, but I'm not saying anything bad because real writers have ghost writers, and they don't use words like weird but actual words like 'writer girl' and it's not my fault your fiction book sucked, but I never said anything bad". Did I get the gist? Seriously, why is she on this show?

This is hysterical!! I was trying to follow her logic but just couldn't. 

Aviva has a short Bravo blog up.  She defends herself by saying that she feels sorry for Carole cuz she only has her career & only knows the love of herself.

That is a really shitty thing to say. And I'm pretty sure that Carole has more people that genuinely love her in her life than Aviva does in hers.

• Love 8

I enjoyed the interstitial with blathering Sonja and Andy checking his phone more than anything else on the reunion.  Also shout out for Heather saying to Aviva you needed a storyline – way to break the 4th wall. 

Aviva, Ramona and Sonja acting like there was anything remotely real about Harry giving a ring to Sonja and her breaking it off until he’s ready to commit to her juicy self had to have been some quid pro quo for no one saying what an incredible load of crap the George/Cody “engagement” is.  This reunion seemed to feature two major things:  either part of the group was pretending some made up story had meaning while other members rolled their eyes, or they were all shrieking over top of each other and my brain shut down.  How anyone can be on stage with them without earplugs I cannot understand. 

If given a choice between admitting I said or did something terrible and apologizing for it and claiming I can’t remember (a.k.a. black out drunk), I’ll opt to apologize.  If you’re in your 40s or 50s and having that much trouble remembering things you did and recently watched on film, you need to see a neurologist immediately.  In fact, you probably should be escorted everywhere for fear you’ll forget who and where you are (Maybe that’s why Sonja has so many “interns”; they are actually caretakers to protect her from herself).  With Moaner’s excessive denials and Sonja’s ridiculous fantasies about her life, this team needs an intervention.  Andy should have arranged for CAT scans or MRIs as part of the reunion to check for brain injuries.

• Love 2

That is a really shitty thing to say. And I'm pretty sure that Carole has more people that genuinely love her in her life than Aviva does in hers.

If Aviva had people in her life that truly cared about her they would call her out on her behavior. Last season Aviva said Reid always says "say what you mean but don't say it mean". She should have taken his advice. Her last few blogs have been so nasty I ALMOST feel sorry for her. She must be getting some heat from her audience and possibly her social circle.

• Love 1

I seem to recall Heather and Carole both basically saying that Aviva only wanted to be friendly while filming, and that she had nothing to do with them during the hiatus. I imagine they decided she was incredibly phony and wanted nothing to do with her ever.

It probably is that simple. I guess my incredulousness is more due to not believing that they ever fell for Aviva's schik in the first place. It wasn't like she was a nice person last season. She was just directing her crazy at Ramona and Sonjia instead of Carole. I will admit I do have an issue with people who ignore the horrible actions of their friends until it's directed at them. I mean Aviva was always a bitch so I guess I wondered why they care so much that she's a bitch now.

• Love 3

It probably is that simple. I guess my incredulousness is more due to not believing that they ever fell for Aviva's schik in the first place. It wasn't like she was a nice person last season. She was just directing her crazy at Ramona and Sonjia instead of Carole. I will admit I do have an issue with people who ignore the horrible actions of their friends until it's directed at them. I mean Aviva was always a bitch so I guess I wondered why they care so much that she's a bitch now.

To be fair, they didn't see everything last season until the season aired.  Neither Carole nor Heather witnessed the "you're both white trash, quite frankly" first hand, nor did they witness the subsequent "downward spiral" and "you can't be without alcohol" sit downs that Aviva had with Sonja and Ramona separately.  They did get to witness Aviva at Carole's book party/the filming wrap party, but that was at the very end of filming.  I believe that the bloom was off the rose at the last reunion, where they mentioned that they had not really seen Aviva in all her nasty glory until the end of filming and better yet, when they watched the show. 

• Love 3

I'm even more puzzled than before about the interns and think Sonja was being more truthful when she called them "volunteers." The notion of them getting fashion merchandising credit from her, what? Best I can tell, she probably has them return clothes for her; we see them running all sorts of butler-y type tasks for her (letting guests inside, preparing tea, bringing her breakfast).

I will say this, though - Sonja's got great retention rates if Tyler is still there and Pickles has been with her for three years! I'm guessing that they live there gratis, and thus the appeal (even if the townhouse is falling apart).

I'm betting she charges them room and board. Sonja needs every penny she can get. Those tarot cards don't read themselves.

• Love 2
Aviva, Ramona and Sonja acting like there was anything remotely real about Harry giving a ring to Sonja and her breaking it off until he’s ready to commit to her juicy self had to have been some quid pro quo for no one saying what an incredible load of crap the George/Cody “engagement” is.

I completely agree that the Sonja/Harry thing was nothing more than an acting class for Sonja, but George and Cody got married the other day.

I remember from Carole's episode 1 blog of this season, and she explained part of the initial drift between her and Aviva was that Aviva didn't contact her AT ALL during the rather long hiatus, and on the day that Carole's book finally got picked up, she got congratulatory messages from all the other housewives -- even LuAnn, who didn't end on great terms with Carole. Then, once the show started filming again, Aviva wanted to act like besties again and get writing advice from Carole.

I think Ramona better be careful with her 5 places everyone wants to live comment... Karma has been after her lately. She sent Avery to the south for college in a town NOT in the 5. She would die if Avery stayed.

• Love 1

Wow Aviva is taking this stuff with Carole to DEAFCON 5 level. I like my housewife fights to be petty and immature not " I'm going to destroy your life" level of fighting. Aviva has to go. No one in their right mind (Sonja , you are not included in this) would ever film with her again. As the Vulture article posted up thread pointed out Aviva has forever tainted Carole's work because some people will always question if she had a ghost writer. She really stole from Carole something she can never get back. I also delighted in the detail that Reid said he would deliver Aviva to Montana if it was guaranteed that she would be brought back next season. She has self destructed in a bid to stay relevant. She really is a horrible person. I hope fading back to obscurity is painful for her.

• Love 11

As the Vulture article posted up thread pointed out Aviva has forever tainted Carole's work because some people will always question if she had a ghost writer. She really stole from Carole something she can never get back. 

This is exactly why I am so upset about it. 

She can claim to be the messenger, but there is a HUGE difference between being a messenger and being an accuser.

As a messenger and supposed friend, she could say "Carole, XYZ person has been saying you have a ghost writer." And that is it. That is all you have to do. But, as a friend she could have said, "Now that I have confirmed with you this is utter BS, I will make sure that is what people know, not this lie."

She is not being a messenger. She is believing the word of a stranger over the word of her friend. She is pushing this and pushing this and pushing this. If she thinks it is so sad that this is all Carole has, then why is she stealing away this one thing from her? 

Also, despite not being a Ramona fan, I do feel badly for her. No one deserves to be cheated on. The cheater should at least have the courtesy of saying "I'm not happy, I want to be with someone else. If you want to stay married, we will have an open relationship. If we don't let's figure out the terms."

• Love 4

What does what Ramona does in her marriage, after filming is over, have any effect on these women's lives?  She bragged about her marriage over the years and then it went in the crapper and now they have pulled it out of the crapper and have reconciled? Nobody was there to be sympathetic to Ramona and nobody during filming had the moxie to be filmed discussing the rumors.  So to now put it on Ramona for not wanting to talk about them is ridiculous.  Andy needs to stick to the rule-if it didn't happen on the show. . .  Very often when a couple reconciles they talk through what hurt them, talk it out and then agree that it is not a subject to be revisited. 

Here is my problem with this perspective-  Ramona has made an entire "career", if you will, of attacking the marriages and children of several other HW's (specifically, LuAnn). She has demonstrated a pattern of behavior where she says things about others' kids (which IMO is so much worse than saying things about another's marriage- they are kids, they are not people on the show of their own choices) and others' marriages, almost to the point of reveling in the pain of others just to make hay and to make "points" with the viewers. And then she would try to excuse her vitriol with "I'm just telling the truth!" Please. She LOVED the schadenfreude- she just never figured she would ever be the focus of it, and she was smug as hell. If Ramona had ever conducted herself with compassion and understanding and -to use your word, sympathy- she might have gotten some. You reap what you sow, bitch.  

So with that in mind, and remembering that these people are on a show that follows their lives, she does NOT get to change the rules now. She does NOT get to use Avery as a shield. She does NOT get to sit there and act like nothing happened to her marriage. She could have come up with something to say that acknowledged the turmoil but then say "We are working through this and we are trying our best to learn from it." Or some shit like that. While it still would have been copping out on some level, at least it wouldn't have insulted the intelligence of the viewers who KNOW what went on and act like she is in some parallel universe!

I personally think Andy is an asshole, but no one, including Andy,  makes this woman (or any of them, for that matter) go on a reality show about her life. Don't be so fucking surprised when people ask you about your life, idiot!!! 

• Love 11

"no one saying what an incredible load of crap the George/Cody “engagement” is."  Yikes it was true, George and Cody got married Sunday and Aviva was nowhere to be seen. Think George paid Cody to marry him?   

Here is a link to the article. For the most part, I give a side-eye to anything ROL prints, but they have been right much of the time, so who knows?

One thing for sure, I wouldn't be one bit surprised to hear that he is still cheating, although a little surprised to hear he is still doing it with this skank.

IMO, this would be the true definition of Karma coming back to bite Ramona in the ass.  She made a fool of herself on TV last night. She could have played it much differently. She didn't have to give much away, she could have stuck by the same line she had done in interviews: it has been a hard year and she is trying to get through it.  Instead she sat there like a loon and denied that she had ever been in "pain". What a dumb ass. 

If you sort the Radar comments by 'Best' (most upvoted), at #1: "Karma is a bitch."

I guess a lot of us have a problem with 'integrity,' should that word be defined for some reason to mean that Ramona and similar sociopaths who draw first blood and attack people for no fucking reason again and again should receive nothing in return but maybe silence - that that is the only way to show integrity or dignity.  Me, I like the idea posted upthread that true integrity and dignity can be found most often in sticking up for yourself, pointing out hypocrisy and not otherwise permitting yourself to be mistreated and abused.  (I do see the wisdom in Carole 'Co-Opting 'Writer Girl' since summer 2014' Radziwill twisting Aviva's non-burn burn back on her.  Well played, Carole.)

• Love 4

Yeah, she does.  They pay her plenty of dough to do just that.  If she's concerned about her family, then leave the show.  Tammy Knickerbocker did that years ago on OC.  If Moaner is so concerned for her family then she can do the same.  But her being on the show just ain't gonna work if she's gonna try to pick & choose what she'll discuss.  Give her da boot, Andy.

No, she doesn't. She is required to film and do the reunion. I doubt there is a requirement to discuss things that happened outside the filming.

• Love 1