Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Sonja is off the chain crazy. 

Aviva is a wretched, horrible hag. 

For the first time ever I loved Andy's hammering at someone ....finally! And Ramona! Fucking Ramona and her crazy eyes and crazy twitching. Bitch, Luann was right....karma is a huge ass bitch. Avery is fucking 19, not 9. I am sure she knew deep down that daddy was getting some on the side. I don't think she won shit with Andy, she looked like a sad pathetic fool. Basically, she was begging not to be called out under the guise of playing dumb. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 24

Oh man! I need to see that bumper again, where Andy as Mom pretends to respond to the children while on his phone. His answers just barely meet the requirements for perfunctory.

Edited by Gumby
  • Love 17

Aviva is vile and dumb.  Let's hope that slamming Harper Lee, from out of the clear blue simply because it suits her venomous purposes in the moment, secures her booting from the show. What an embarrassment for Andy. 

Capote was ousted from NYC society after divulging secrets in print -- the most notorious having to do with one of Paley's affairs and Babe's reaction to it.  Various fluids were involved in his telling -- it was especially hurtful in that he and Babe Paley were fast friends --"La Cote Basque" is what did him in and he never really recovered. I think "La Cote" was a chapter within "Answered Prayers."  His indiscretions and his alcoholism did him in.  Take note, ladies. 

Ramona is still a mega-jerk but I too got a kick out of watching her attempt to boss Andy around.  He clearly was not amused.  She's another one I'd love to see get the hook. 

These two reunion shows have been better than the entire season.  Plus, Princess Sparkle Pony, and her homeless, tweeting Irish waif.  

LuAnn for the win, second week in a row. 

• Love 13

^^Agree, Luann was on fire again. I hope she retains her dignity for pt 3. 

FOAD Ramona. "Aspen, Hamptons, Beverly Hills..."  way to show your podunk upbringing and new money mentality. Because golly gee, if Vogue tells and shows you images of all these same tired ass places they must be the best!

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 12

Did anyone catch during the break Sonja yammering at Andy while he checked his phone and just humored her with the occasional "uh huh?" That was painful. Sonja was desperately name-dropping and bragging about her latest news ("Andy, did you see my SNL sketch with Mango?") It was nonstop, an ongoing barrage of Sonja Sonja Sonja.

Once again, Aviva holds herself to a different standard than everyone else. Carole protested too much, so was clearly guilty of using a ghost writer....yet it's okay for her to show up at a Michelin restaurant with x-rays. Her "you're just not that important of a writer for anyone to give a shit," was so nasty and I would have loved for someone to respond "Who are you again? Are you even on the show? You're just not that important a HW for anyone to give a shit."

• Love 10
There had been speculation as to why Ramona rushed away in a private plane to leave the Berkshires just to end up in the Hamptons. She claimed it was because of all the trauma she had as a child in the Bershires because of her abusive father. No cameras from RHONY were permitted to accompany Ramona in her private plane, for good reason. Mail Online reported (and I have read this elsewhere as well) that Ramona found out that Mario was cheating with another woman at their home in the Hamptons and flew there unbeknownst to Mario, in order to catch him in the act.

^^She probably was trying to catch him, but she didn't actually find the two of them together until Jan '14. "Word on the street" was she had already relegated him to the Hamptons home anyway, likely based on speculation or actual facts (that Ramona loves to deny. twunt)

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 3

Starting with the ladies on the left couch:

Aviva is just a straight up stupid bitch. She is one of those girls who went to college to learn some "big girl" words and a few names to throw out there at cocktail parties to try to snag a man.

SonJa is hanging onto reality by a thread.

Ramona is just nasty white trash who is in denial about her whole life.

Ladies on the right couch:

Kristen does well when they just let her speak and finish her thoughts.

Heather defends her family and good friends with a vengence.

Carole is a good writer (1st book at least).

LuAnn is still just owning this reunion.

• Love 11

Once again, Aviva holds herself to a different standard than everyone else. Carole protested too much, so was clearly guilty of using a ghost writer....yet it's okay for her to show up at a Michelin restaurant with x-rays. Her "you're just not that important of a writer for anyone to give a shit," was so nasty and I would have loved for someone to respond "Who are you again? Are you even on the show? You're just not that important a HW for anyone to give a shit."

I was so waiting for someone to say this. Here she is calling Carole out for giving a shit that someone was questioning her professional credentials on camera, I guess forgetting that she ripped off her leg and lobbed it across a room because folks doubt she has asthma. She is so incredibly mean.

• Love 6

Ramona had the private plane on stand-by to flee the Berkshires in order to attend the infamous Molly Sims party in the Hamptons. Who know when she caught Mario with the side chick, but she didn't file for divorce until the next year.

She is truly a piece of work. Thinking she could get away with the whole "my family is great. Next topic." And notice how she felt free to chime in on the ups and downs of marriages when Kristen was talking candidly about her and Josh. Like she has sage advice to offer. Funny how it's easy to talk about someone else's marriage struggles, but she shuts down when talking about herself.

Look at the contrast between the two couples: Whether or not you like Kristen and Josh, they showed an honest snapshot of their marriage. Good or bad, at least it was real. Now when I see any scene with Ramona and Mario, I know it's fake. I'll take real with blemishes for my reality tv viewing over fake and phony any day of the week.

• Love 18

I was so waiting for someone to say this. Here she is calling Carole out for giving a shit that someone was questioning her professional credentials on camera, I guess forgetting that she ripped off her leg and lobbed it across a room because folks doubt she has asthma. She is so incredibly mean.

I am so disappointed that no one pointed this out! Aviva is just a nasty bitch.

• Love 5

Btw....why would Ramona try to go with the "alleged/gossip" route when she filed for divorce and admitted as such on Bethenny's show, I believe (wherein she said she didn't know 'what would happen' and hoped for the best or whatever). Ugh. I hate her so much. She's such a holier than thou hypocrite. I get that she had to try to defend herself, but she just keeps looking like an old fool to me. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 7

And I get that she's on a reality show, and that she picked at Luann about the same issue, but I still LOVED the way she handled Andy.  He may not be on a reality show but he's made a fortune (and his name) pimping these women.  Frankly, I think he's either done a crap job (his early days especially) or gotten way inappropriate with them.  So, I thoroughly enjoyed watching one of them shut him down.  The exchange about his backdoor questions ("did they support you in this time of need") and how she refused to even acknowledge that there was a time of need were brilliant, imho.  Or if not brilliant, they were...delicious.  She refused to make it real, the other women didn't really jump in to activate the conversation, and he couldn't get around it.  I could watch that shit all day.

I saw it very differently. Whether it was his objective or not, he gave her ample opportunity to pretend to have found some self-awareness when he asked her if she had learned anything about herself. She could have said she was more careful about throwing judgement around, more empathetic to folks going through a rough patch, and more careful with her words. She could have looked like a better person than she actually is. Instead she looked like a stupid cow. I never would have thought I could like her less, but I was wrong. Oh, and I loved it when she refused to answer him when he asked if her friends had been supportive, and Kristen stated that it was OK for her to confirm that they all had been. She didn't have to go into detail, but if they were in fact supportive, shame on her for not acknowledging it.

• Love 24

Andy: I'll answer that question when I go on a reality show with the person I'm sleeping with.

Ramona: You're on a reality show right now, baby.

Andy: I'm actually not,honey.

Ha!  Loved that exchange.

When did Avicious ask Carol to be her daughter's godmother?  I don't recall that last season.

• Love 7

I wish Carole had been able to respond to Aviva's rewrite of history, but she kept interrupting!  Carole has said she didn't have a ghostwriter for the memoir -- she probably didn't feel the need to say it again.  There's no disputing that Carole had an editor for her novel -- we saw them working together -- but most writers DO have editors and they're glad to have one.  There's no shame in having an editor -- something Aviva doesn't seem to understand.  Editors and ghostwriters aren't the same thing.

And "Use your words, Writer Girl!" after Carole said Aviva's behavior was "weird".  Any good writer will tell you that the best word is often the simplest word.  It was obvious that Aviva had that line prepared (probably by a ghostwriter) and couldn't wait to use it. 

• Love 10

Starting with the ladies on the left couch:

Aviva is just a straight up stupid bitch. She is one of those girls who went to college to learn some "big girl" words and a few names to throw out there at cocktail parties to try to snag a man.

SonJa is hanging onto reality by a thread.

Ramona is just nasty white trash who is in denial about her whole life.

Ladies on the right couch:

Kristen does well when they just let her speak and finish her thoughts.

Heather defends her family and good friends with a vengence.

Carole is a good writer (1st book at least).

LuAnn is still just owning this reunion.

I agree with your assessments of the 'ladies' on the left couch (left of Miss Andy) but I can't paint the 'ladies' on the right with such a glowing brush. Since I agree about the nice things you said about the following, these are my thoughts on their negative personality traits. 

Kristen:  Is a desperate drama queen.

Heather:  Is bitchy, and the queen of everything

Carole:  Is bland and a doormat

Luann:  Is bitter and high maintenance

And Andy...mustn't leave him out.  One nice thing about Andy:  He dresses nicely.  One negative thing:  He's ruined my favorite franchise.

• Love 2

Oh, and I loved it when she refused to answer him when he asked if her friends had been supportive, and Kristen stated that it was OK for her to confirm that they all had been. She didn't have to go into detail, but if they were in fact supportive, shame on her for not acknowledging it.

But that would be acknowledging that there was something going on to which the friends were supportive of. Her strategy, in contrast, was to deny everything. Problems? What problems? Support? What for? Everything's great. And Mario is still her Perfect Man. And her marriage is still perfect. Regardless of the "advice" about the ups and downs of marriages she was giving Kristen. That advice is for other people. Her marriage is a-ok.

• Love 12

Look at the contrast between the two couples: Whether or not you like Kristen and Josh, they showed an honest snapshot of their marriage. Good or bad, at least it was real. Now when I see any scene with Ramona and Mario, I know it's fake. I'll take real with blemishes for my reality tv viewing over fake and phony any day of the week.

Much to Ramona's undoubted dismay, I think we did inadvertently get a peek into the real state of their marriage when Mario practically jizzed in his pants when he found out Heather was taking Ramona out of town for the weekend.

No way could that pure joy on Mario's part have been faked...or Ramona's obvious cringing when he said it.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 14

And "Use your words, Writer Girl!" after Carole said Aviva's behavior was "weird".  Any good writer will tell you that the best word is often the simplest word.  It was obvious that Aviva had that line prepared (probably by a ghostwriter) and couldn't wait to use it.

I have to disagree with you here, and that's saying something, since I think Aviva plans everything in advance. "Writer Girl?" How is that a clever thing to say? What does it even mean? Or the word "weird." Why attack Carole for that? The whole thing made Aviva look ridiculous and childish. Not to mention dumb. I think Aviva was just trying to stay in the game, but she's so horrible, she had no support, and she has no leg to stand on (sorry), so what we saw was just a lot of flailing.

• Love 5

Much to Ramona's undoubted dismay, I think we did inadvertently get a peek into the real state of their marriage when Mario practically jizzed in his pants when he found out Heather was taking Ramona out of town for the weekend.

OMG.  To have to see that clip and his glee after finding out he cheated - I would imagine she made his life even more hellish than it was before. How do you come back from that?  Avery or no Avery.  He would be done like dinner.

• Love 8

I saw it very differently. Whether it was his objective or not, he gave her ample opportunity to pretend to have found some self-awareness when he asked her if she had learned anything about herself. She could have said she was more careful about throwing judgement around, more empathetic to folks going through a rough patch, and more careful with her words. She could have looked like a better person than she actually is. Instead she looked like a stupid cow. I never would have thought I could like her less, but I was wrong. Oh, and I loved it when she refused to answer him when he asked if her friends had been supportive, and Kristen stated that it was OK for her to confirm that they all had been. She didn't have to go into detail, but if they were in fact supportive, shame on her for not acknowledging it.

Y'know...I get that side of it too.  I think I just realized that I like Andy less than I like Ramona, although I enjoy his show (he gets good guest interactions there, imho).  And while people like me on message boards reading linked articles know about Ramona's marital issues, it wasn't on the show.  So I think I'm having an irrational moment of happiness at the idea of keeping the show about the stuff that airs, if that makes sense.  So her "it's not even real" strategy was appealing for me.  It probably doesn't make sense though- I'm admittedly not using much logic in my reaction/response to what I saw.

• Love 2

No way could that pure joy on Mario's part have been faked...or Ramona's obvious cringing when he said it.

Yes, you're right. The producers were frustrated that Ramona didn't give them anything about filing for divorce, so they decided to show the "reality" of Ramona and Mario through flashbacks. Nicely done.

• Love 9

I had my own drinking game tonight. Take a drink whenever Ramona started out with either "well, actually" or "well, you know what?" I'd elaborate, but I'm now hammered. Except that every time she starts off with one of those phrases, you know she's either about to lie and/or spin her ass off.

So glad that they showed flashbacks of Ramona being nasty about Luanne's marriage. It made Luanne getting in the last shot even better.

Aviva just once again proved that she is too stupid for this show. "Well, I never had a ghost writer, so how dare you, but of course you had a ghost writer because real writers have ghost writers, but I just had a team helping me but no ghost writer but come on, everyone knows that Truman Capote really wrote To Kill a Mockingbird, but I'm not saying anything bad because real writers have ghost writers, and they don't use words like weird but actual words like 'writer girl' and it's not my fault your fiction book sucked, but I never said anything bad". Did I get the gist? Seriously, why is she on this show?

• Love 21

Andy shut down Carol and Heather and said to them something like, "I'll give you a turn." But he let Aviva interrupt them constantly with her shouting and planned sound bites.

Wow, was Sonja pushing her agenda or what. Everyone loves her show, it's not burlesque, it's a one woman show, etc. etc. etc. And Andy never looked up from his phone. Yeah, he's invested in that housewife.

And Ramona was successful at "shudderdown". And then sickenly sweet when Kristen was discussing therapy with Josh.

I just don't see how this franchise can continue. 

Aviva is vile and dumb.  Let's hope that slamming Harper Lee, from out of the clear blue simply because it suits her venomous purposes in the moment, secures her booting from the show. What an embarrassment for Andy. 

Capote was ousted from NYC society after divulging secrets in print -- the most notorious having to do with one of Paley's affairs and Babe's reaction to it.  Various fluids were involved in his telling -- it was especially hurtful in that he and Babe Paley were fast friends --"La Cote Basque" is what did him in and he never really recovered. I think "La Cote" was a chapter within "Answered Prayers."  His indiscretions and his alcoholism did him in.  Take note, ladies. 

Ramona is still a mega-jerk but I too got a kick out of watching her attempt to boss Andy around.  He clearly was not amused.  She's another one I'd love to see get the hook. 

These two reunion shows have been better than the entire season.  Plus, Princess Sparkle Pony, and her homeless, tweeting Irish waif.  

LuAnn for the win, second week in a row. 

I'm confused. Does Harper Lee have some sort of professional relationship with the Housewives or Bravo? I thought she was just an author... am I missing somehting? Why would that particular comment get Aviva booted off the show?

• Love 1

Aviva just once again proved that she is too stupid for this show. "Well, I never had a ghost writer, so how dare you, but of course you had a ghost writer because real writers have ghost writers, but I just had a team helping me but no ghost writer but come on, everyone knows that Truman Capote really wrote To Kill a Mockingbird, but I'm not saying anything bad because real writers have ghost writers, and they don't use words like weird but actual words like 'writer girl' and it's not my fault your fiction book sucked, but I never said anything bad". Did I get the gist? Seriously, why is she on this show?

This is just great! I know the Ramona drinking game got you hammered, but the whole paragraph makes perfect sense to me! Real writers have ghost writers, but she didn't? So she's admitting she's not a writer. Well that's progress. Now if she could only admit some other truths... And oh yea , Harper Lee wrote To Kill a Mockinbird. Let's start with that one.

• Love 2

So I think I'm having an irrational moment of happiness at the idea of keeping the show about the stuff that airs, if that makes sense.  So her "it's not even real" strategy was appealing for me.  It probably doesn't make sense though- I'm admittedly not using much logic in my reaction/response to what I saw.

I wouldn't mind her addressing it because I can't stand her and I'm nosy but I just hate how ugly it makes everyone else while reveling in it.  It just seems so bitter.  When the Countess with Klass said, "Karma's a bitch", that was ugly and possibly deserved but Heather's shit eating grin after she said it, when every one else seemed a little shocked further confirms for me that Heather LOVES watching people suffer. 

ETA:  phoenix80, sometimes I think I'm not using ANY logic in my reaction/response by even watching this show anymore.  I agree, Rhetorica.  I don't see how this franchise can go on.  Except somehow, next season, Carole and Heather will be on the outs and Luann and Sohn-ya-rhymes- with-John-ya will be best of friends again because that's the way Bravo rolls. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1

I had my own drinking game tonight. Take a drink whenever Ramona started out with either "well, actually" or "well, you know what?" I'd elaborate, but I'm now hammered. Except that every time she starts off with one of those phrases, you know she's either about to lie and/or spin her ass off.

My fav is when she starts out with "you know, in all sincerity".....then you know she is about to start pulling shit out of her ass.  

What was with her claiming to just not remember some of her really mean shit? She didn't remember the comment about folks with less money being satisfied with the Berkshires, and didn't remember telling the gals that Sonja didn't really care about Lu. I guess that is one way to not get called out on what an awful person you are. Don't defend it, just say you don't remember saying it. 

• Love 7

I don't know where this "ghetto" exists that these rich paid reality stars  keep talking about but after much back and for the on this forum I must say Heather makes for a compelling reason to stop using the term. No one and I mean no one cares about the perceived slights you group of women pass back and forth.  This is from her blog:

"And what's more you wouldn't last a day in the ghetto Drescher.  Just a few words out of your snobby mouth and they  would  take off that fancy leg of yours and beat your sorry, elitist, ignorant ass with it, Holla!"

Oh Heather you have some apologies to make.  Who are they exactly and since when does anyone take off someone's leg and beat their ignorant ass?  I hope Heather gets her ass handed to her against her frivolous lawsuit with Spanx-she wont have the ghetto behind her.

• Love 6

Ramona claims she "doesn't remember" because then she can't answer any follow-up questions.  It shuts down the discussion - she doesn't remember saying it, so she can't remember why she said it or what she was thinking when she said it.  So if she has no excuse to try and give, saying "I don't remember that" just ends the conversation.  There's nowhere to go.

• Love 2
I wouldn't mind her addressing it because I can't stand her and I'm nosy but I just hate how ugly it makes everyone else while reveling in it.  It just seems so bitter.  When the Countess with Klass said, "Karma's a bitch", that was ugly and possibly deserved but Heather's shit eating grin after she said it, when every one else seemed a little shocked further confirms for me that she LOVES watching people suffer.

I don't think she loves watching people suffer. I think she enjoys twunts getting their shit handed back to them....as do I. Karma was a mofo bitch to Ramona, I wish it were a live audiance so I could stand up and cheer for Ramona's marriage--on her end--crumbling on full display. Oh she of the many insults and bitch ass comments.

ETA: motorcitymom65 beat me to it!

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 16

I don't know where this "ghetto" exists that these rich paid reality stars  keep talking about but after much back and for the on this forum I must say Heather makes for a compelling reason to stop using the term. No one and I mean no one cares about the perceived slights you group of women pass back and forth.  This is from her blog:

"And what's more you wouldn't last a day in the ghetto Drescher.  Just a few words out of your snobby mouth and they  would  take off that fancy leg of yours and beat your sorry, elitist, ignorant ass with it, Holla!"

Oh Heather you have some apologies to make.  Who are they exactly and since when does anyone take off someone's leg and beat their ignorant ass?  I hope Heather gets her ass handed to her against her frivolous lawsuit with Spanx-she wont have the ghetto behind her.

To be fair to Heather, I don't think that any paid reality stars keep talking about it. I think that Aviva keeps talking about it. I think that Heather was just responding to it. I find it fairly hard to believe that Heather would be discussing the Ghetto in her blog had those words never left dumb ass Aviva's lips. 

• Love 9

Aviva is the worst thing to ever happen to this show.  Ever since she joined, she's been ruining every event with her wild accusations and nasty behavior.  I truly hope next week is the last time she is ever on my tv.

• Love 14

I dunno.  I'm not saying Ramona doesn't deserve it, but if I were the Countess or someone who believed in karma, I just might sit back and let karma (and the editors who can whip out the video to make Ramona squirm and suffer) dish out the pain while I preserve some integrity and self restraint. 

Imo, it's different for us to be snarking on Ramona and being happy/relieved/joyful/what?  that she's getting her comeuppance.  But Heather and the Countess aren't doing themselves any favors, imo, in the big picture.

• Love 2

I was grinning like a cat who caught the mouse when Luann said, "Karma's a bitch."  Doesn't mean that I enjoy watching people suffer, wtf?!  Ramona deserves whatever's coming her way.

And the Capote reference wasn't over my head, either.   It appears many of us "got it."  Thanks.

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 15

Aviva is the worst thing to ever happen to this show.  Ever since she joined, she's been ruining every event with her wild accusations and nasty behavior.  I truly hope next week is the last time she is ever on my tv.

We can thank Bethenny Frankel for the mess that is Aviva. It was her suggestion. She either knew her, or heard that Aviva's ex, Harry, was also sorta involved with Sonja and/or LuAnn, so she thought this would make a juicy story. Thanks, Bethenny!

• Love 1

^^ But Luann has been "outed" by Ramona repeatedly on the show (and off, with Ramona retweeting her daughter's youtube video). I think she has every right to call out and REVEL in Ramona's situation. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 19

Imo, it's different for us to be snarking on Ramona and being happy/relieved/joyful/what?  that she's getting her comeuppance.  But Heather and the Countess aren't doing themselves any favors, imo, in the big picture.

I think they are, on the contrary, helping themselves. Revenge is sweet.

There's a real sense of satisfaction and pride when you stick up for yourself (LuAnn) or your husband (Heather).

• Love 8

I was grinning like a cat who caught the mouse when Luann said, "Karma's a bitch."  Doesn't mean that I enjoy watching people suffer, wtf?!  Ramona deserves whatever's coming her way.

candymoocher:  if Heather wasn't enjoying Ramona's suffering/pain/uncomfortableness/whatever, why was she smiling?  I get why people want to see Ramona humbled.  People, myself, included want to see Aviva taken down a peg or nine.  But for me, there's a line that gets crossed.  Like, for me, Heather writing this is crossing a line. No matter how heinous I might find Aviva, this puts Heather right there with her.  YMMV

"And what's more you wouldn't last a day in the ghetto Drescher.  Just a few words out of your snobby mouth and they  would  take off that fancy leg of yours and beat your sorry, elitist, ignorant ass with it, Holla!"

So is Heather saying that people who live in a ghetto are likely to be quick to beat a woman with her prosthetic?  Ugh.  Ridiculous the amount of rope this bitch is getting.

• Love 5

To be fair to Heather, I don't think that any paid reality stars keep talking about it. I think that Aviva keeps talking about it. I think that Heather was just responding to it. I find it fairly hard to believe that Heather would be discussing the Ghetto in her blog had those words never left dumb ass Aviva's lips. 

Well Heather wrote about it and Aviva talked about it so that would make at least two paid reality starts who bring the ghetto up. Heather's response is awful and she should have better self-control. 

• Love 3

Wig was an LPN, which is only one step above a CNA (the workers who work in nursing homes) or HHA (home health aide), but she always fudged it when speaking to let people assume she was an RN.  She once flashed the license on screen, and it said licensed practical nurse. 

But I think the same is true of Luann.  I think she was an LPN.

I'm not sure if it is quite fair to compare a CNA to an LPN. LPNs are trained to recognize changing health status. CNAs basically help the patient with ADLs

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4

Sonja is off the chain crazy. 

Aviva is a wretched, horrible hag. 

For the first time ever I loved Andy's hammering at someone ....finally! And Ramona! Fucking Ramona and her crazy eyes and crazy twitching. Bitch, Luann was right....karma is a huge ass bitch. Avery is fucking 19, not 9. I am sure she knew deep down that daddy was getting some on the side. I don't think she won shit with Andy, she looked like a sad pathetic fool. Basically, she was begging not to be called out under the guise of playing dumb. 

Can't wait. 

• Love 1

Well Heather wrote about it and Aviva talked about it so that would make at least two paid reality starts who bring the ghetto up. Heather's response is awful and she should have better self-control. 

Heather has a brand that caters to women. Keep that mouth moving and she might feel a real sense of pride in what she writes and says but she might hurt that brand.  The one that inspires, supports and raises up women. She just showed a remarkable lack of self control.  However, she believes she is Teflon and quite possibly she is.

I'm not sure if it is quite fair to compare a CNA to an LPN. LPNs are trained to recognize changing health status. CNAs basically help the patient with ADLs

What is/are ADLs?

LuAnn had an apple! At the end, after they showed the previews for next week, Luann was there holding her apple. Between the whole Luann's not a housewife but she's at the entire reunion (now with an APPLE!!!), the editing of Aviva out of three episodes, and the beyond strange removal of Danielle from RHOC, Bravo needs to get its shit and casts together. 

Edited by LockMatthews
  • Love 4
"And what's more you wouldn't last a day in the ghetto Drescher.  Just a few words out of your snobby mouth and they would  take off that fancy leg of yours and beat your sorry, elitist, ignorant ass with it, Holla!"

I'd pay to watch.  Holla!

• Love 4

Aviva can just leave now and take her creepy father with her.  She just tries way too hard for that snappy comeback and fails miserably.  Her retorts are not witty, most likely because she has no sense of humor at all.  She is one shallow,. plastic, fake individual.  Yes, she is weird.  Her father is weird, too.  Aviva probably had someone do research for all of her "points", including the gem about Harper Lee and Truman Capote.  That tidbit was to show she's oh so intelligent and to be shocking just to be shocking.  

Ramona and Sonja can hold hands as they skip along in their dream world.  

Sonja babbling on about heaven knows what - her SNL gig,her "routine" was just sad.  So her interns get college credit for "fashion and merchandising".  They have to stay on because it takes a while to get them trained.  What in the hell can they learn about fashion merchandising in her 1890 home that is deteriorating before everyone's eyes?  Then she said well it takes a semester to learn how to do the scheduling on a MAC.  A semester.  

Did Ramona think that her difficulties would not be discussed?  Silly woman.  She could have said we're working through things, thank everyone for their support.  When Andy asked did you learn anything from this - something like be grateful for everything you have because things can change without warning.  Something like that, but no she makes it a bigger deal by acting like oh everything is peachy fine, what in the world are you talking about?  Then she lost her cool and really showed that things are not peachy fine and she is a big fake. Yeah, wives file for divorce when everything is just wonderful. Avery is a smart girl, so she probably had a good idea of what was going on, she's not a toddler.  Ramona has such low self esteem that she cannot admit that her marriage is shit, her husband is a cheater.  She must only live in the best places; anything less would mean she is not a good person, is not successful.  She needs all of the material things, the things the powerful and rich have in order to feel good about herself.  Sonja is basically the same except she doesn't have the funds Ramona does right now, so her delusions seem more outrageous.  Ramona can still go to her homes, she has a business, she doesn't have to take sharpies to her purses, and has hot water.

Kristen came off a lot better speaking about her marriage.  She didn't avoid the question, answered it as best she could.  Then Ramona thinks she can chime in and talk about Kristen's marriage.  Bitch, please.

Still loving Luann.  

• Love 12
I mean, let's face it, there is a part of you that's pretty vile.

Good line, Moaner.  So Veevs can count on Moaner as a friend, eh?  She's only got Sonja & dat's it.  Veevs is over & done with.  One more time & I never have to see or hear this awful woman ever again.  YAY!

• Love 2