Type keyword(s) to search

S04: Special: How to Date An Inmate

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Man this show just keeps going, I lied when I said I wanted it 9 hours, now I'm wondering when will it ever end.

It was a little manufactured and skimpy, but I had a long, stressful day and was drifting off on the couch when it came on.  At least I won't be waking up on the couch at 2 a.m, grouchy about snoozing away the rollover.

Got to spend NYE with my Pod Squad.  : )

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I will never be able to look at those candies in the same way again.

I still eat Jolly Ranchers now and then.  The "fire" flavor.  You don't think they use the cinnamon fire ones in the latex dildo mold, do you?!  🙀

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, candall said:

How do you think they chose Britts and Daonte to host this gig?  Did some focus group choose them as fan favorites?  🤪

Is Brittney the only inmate who's still in the after lockup relationship?  Daonte is coming back with Lindsey from what I hear.  They had interesting chemistry, if wooden delivery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

OK, so 2 hours maybe is too long for a 'spill the tea' show. I prefer the usual action-packed 1 hour. Interesting to see who decided not to expose themselves (so to speak😏) by appearing: no Devil Dick, Shawn, Destinee.

I learned far too much about how you make up for no dick pics in prison. 

I larfed when Meghan's male friend referred to Michael as 'Forehead'.

Biggest news of the night: Angela got new teef!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Poor dumbass Daonte.   I really think if he moves to Mississippi to be with craycray Lindsey; he'll never be able to escape.

His mother should 5150 him or at least file to take care of his finances FOR him because otherwise, Lindsey's getting it ALL....

And seriously; does Liz really think we believe that some dude sent her $50K CASH while in prison and NOT ONE PERSON noticed?  FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS.  Really???

Finally frens, HAPPY 2022!!!  I hope you ALL have a wonderful, prosperous and healthy year!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Whatever - she is street smart. She knows this isn't going to last forever so she is milking it for what it's worth now.

Even though most are tired of seeing her, I admire her hustle and turning her life around. Doesn’t mean I need to see her in another season. I’ll take her over Lacey, though. 

16 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Shovel crying walking around the neighborhood in that ill fitting suit in a jacked wig,  that was the kind of shit show I love.

All these idiots are gonna get them another convict. They probably talking to a few right now.

Especially if it gets them another season. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Even though most are tired of seeing her, I admire her hustle and turning her life around. Doesn’t mean I need to see her in another season. I’ll take her over Lacey, though. 

Me too. I do believe she is clean, which in and of itself is a great achievement. And I remind myself that she was basically on her own at age 15 which is tremendously difficult. I see genuine love for her kids and I think that she and Marcellino also love each other in their own way. 

I'd take just about anyone over Lacey. I can't stand her. Also Michael from season one and Doug from whatever season that was... 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I'm tired of her and Marcellino's continuing story...but I think she's doing pretty well in this format.  She's obviously a beginner--but she has potential.  Their coaches and producers need to help her AND DAONTE appear to be looking at the CAMERA ... not their prompter(s).

Daonte needs much more coaching...but boy, is he naive...STILL!!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And seriously; does Liz really think we believe that some dude sent her $50K CASH while in prison and NOT ONE PERSON noticed?  FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS.  Really???

Pathological liars assume they're able to convince everyone of anything.  Apparently she thinks we VIEWERS are as dumb as SOME of her tricks.  The more she talks (BRAG-LIES), the more ridiculous she looks.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 6
23 hours ago, sempervivum said:

OK, so 2 hours maybe is too long for a 'spill the tea' show.

I enjoyed it, but I watched one hour ... and watched the other much later.  Mucho education.

23 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I larfed when Meghan's male friend referred to Michael as 'Forehead'.

We've always called him FIVEHEAD.   I think we started that FiveHead.png.92edb698c40ffdac9f5662444aad6e28.pngwith this star: 

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 2

My recent EDITS occurred because my comments were MERGED...where "merge" just doesn't work.

On 12/31/2021 at 9:00 PM, LEILANI2 said:

Daonte is a celebrity whore, he just wants to stay in the limelight at this point.

I think DAONTE does want to stay in the limelight, but (sadly) he truly believes he IS a celebrity...and a bit of a saint and Good Samaritan.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/31/2021 at 6:34 PM, Gobi said:

$800,000.00!? 

What I cannot understand is how they're always totally broke when they get out of prison. You can't spend THAT much on commissary and drugs, can you? Wouldn't you be putting a large chunk in a bank account (if you're allowed to have one on the outside)? Inquiring minds...

• Love 3

I agree with feeling happy for Brittany and Marc, however, I could be happy with an occasional update on their life, rather than a season of fake storylines.  I may be in the minority, but I would rather watch a "boring" couple than a made up storyline, no matter how much of a train wreck it is.

Did Daonte not watch Lindsay's season with her demanding luxuries, money and sending detailed photos of her dream home?  Did he not see her explode and destroy Scott's things?  The delusion runs strong in this one.

• Love 8
On 1/2/2022 at 12:40 AM, Scout Finch said:

What I cannot understand is how they're always totally broke when they get out of prison. You can't spend THAT much on commissary and drugs, can you? Wouldn't you be putting a large chunk in a bank account (if you're allowed to have one on the outside)? Inquiring minds...

Lots and LOTS of drugs for Liz.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This is probably a really dumb question.  (This was my first season.  It won’t be my last.  I plan to go back & watch the whole damn thing)

how are prisoners on dating websites?  Do they have internet privileges??

• Love 1
23 hours ago, teapot said:

This is probably a really dumb question.  (This was my first season.  It won’t be my last.  I plan to go back & watch the whole damn thing)

how are prisoners on dating websites?  Do they have internet privileges??

I think if they have friends on the outside, or possibly a smuggled cellphone they can get themselves on prison penpal websites. Interested people will write letters or call them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS ON? We need to set up a phone tree or something. 

At least Angela used her LAL money for dental work.

OMG, Lizzie going to confession. 🙄

I'm convinced that Daonte's mother did drop him on his head. Multiple times.  At this point, he deserves everything he gets.

Well, this was kind of fun, seeing people from prior seasons. Looking forward to tonight's new crew of idiots 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 12/31/2021 at 9:08 PM, Gobi said:

Things I didn't need to know: Dildoes made out of Jolly Rancher candy.

Why does your cooter smell like green apple?

On 12/31/2021 at 9:30 PM, candall said:

CONVERSATE!  Drink!

They teach that word in the masters program.

• LOL 4
On 12/31/2021 at 9:08 PM, kacesq said:

I’d rather Daonte only host this. That’s how much Brittany annoys me.

Oh the fake threesome...the things people do to stay on the D List fame train.

Aren’t threesomes supposed to be hot?  This is one step from Larry King plus Joan Rivers plus Judge Judy.

On 12/31/2021 at 9:26 PM, candall said:

I think Britzzz is doing a pretty good job of hosting.  Her gestures aren't overly broad, she knows where her cameras are, she speaks/reads the cue cards in complete sentences.  I didn't realize she had it in her. 

She's Oprah Winfrey level compared to Daonte, who looks like his eyes are about to bug out of his head every time anyone makes a remark.

His eyes are always bugging out.  Maybe he has a thyroid issue.

• Love 1
On 12/31/2021 at 9:28 PM, kacesq said:

Oh God now we’re stuck with Marcellino? Gmafb. He was an arrogant control freak who trolled for an inmate. Not impressed.

They love dusting off the 20-year-old pics when he was channeling Milli Vanilli.

• Love 1
On 12/31/2021 at 9:50 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lindsey commits a crime on air and wonders how she ends up in jail. 

I thought the story was that she was driving a stolen car that she claimed she was test driving and her parole was revoked over that.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought the story was that she was driving a stolen car that she claimed she was test driving and her parole was revoked over that.

She talked on the show about being hauled in for the trashing of Scott's office and how it was upgraded from a misdemeanor to a felony. 

31 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She talked on the show about being hauled in for the trashing of Scott's office and how it was upgraded from a misdemeanor to a felony. 

Lindsey is the worst. She was on air laughing about how she can easily do 5 months, that it's hardly any time for her. Lindsey, why don't you ask your daughter about that?  I'm sure 5 months feels like forever. What a terrible mom she is (understatement I know). 

Will there be a live chat for tonight's first epi of Love DURING Lockup?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Yeah I just thought earlier it was described another way.  But maybe Scott was the source and he was lying.