Type keyword(s) to search

S04: Special: How to Date An Inmate

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Brittney is so fake, she has her lips up Sharp's ass. I read an interview where the head guy is in love with her and Ed.   He thinks those two are the stars of the franchise.

Who's Ed again?

Too bad Pepper isn't here.  She cracks me up with her extensive knowledge of Sharp Productions, LLC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

How exactly would a toilet paper dildo work, Daonte? 

I think Daonte is a virgin or has erectile dysfunction if he thinks a dick is the same as toilet paper.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I didn't realize Scott died. Is this the third LAL death this year?

I hadn't heard that. Anyone know what happened to him?

How does a single mother afford $15,000 in phone calls? What does she do for living?

Credit.

How do you think they chose Britts and Daonte to host this gig?

They can read the cue cards?

Brittney is so fake, she has her lips up Sharp's ass. I

She's like the Jamie Otis of Love After Lockup. Whatever - she is street smart. She knows this isn't going to last forever so she is milking it for what it's worth now. 

• Love 4

Oh come on Rachel, he's a repeat offender and his whole family even warned you.

It's clear all these people have a weakness which made it easy for the cons to manipulate and gas light them.

Oh yea, you're so perfect Brittney.

• Love 8

All these people need therapy or special ed classes.

9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh I see...Brittany and Marcellino are the success story of the franchise. And yet...still don’t care.

Yea Sharpls wants to push it down our throats they are a success story, and all I think is they're FAKE FAKE FAKE and an even worse sin...boring as hell.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 5

I think Britzzz is doing a pretty good job of hosting.  Her gestures aren't overly broad, she knows where her cameras are, she speaks/reads the cue cards in complete sentences.  I didn't realize she had it in her. 

She's Oprah Winfrey level compared to Daonte, who looks like his eyes are about to bug out of his head every time anyone makes a remark.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Let's jump ahead another year or two when Britteny leaves Marciono for her lesbian girlfriend.

I would agree with you, but their kid numbers are going to be up in the Shawn stratosphere by then.

• Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Ah Shovel and her jumpsuits...good times, good times...

Shovel crying walking around the neighborhood in that ill fitting suit in a jacked wig,  that was the kind of shit show I love.

All these idiots are gonna get them another convict. They probably talking to a few right now.

• Love 8

Oh, hello, Destinie.

I used to feel sorry for Shawn when Destinie was rolling him and stealing his wallet week after week.  But now I kind of appreciate that she was keeping him off the streets--and off other women who would ultimately get knocked up and be forced to raise more Shawn Spawn on their own.

• Love 8
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Now I do believe Brittany is a freak.  She wanted asked to see Stan kiss someone.  At least we can be thankful he was fully clothed. 

That girl kissing him looked like she was wearing Nicoles 99 cent store wig.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1