Type keyword(s) to search

LOCI alphabet game

And z is for the zoo that is NYC!

I had told aquarian1 if we had managed to make it to Z again, I'd try to think up a theme. So, in that vein, either going by memory, DVD, or tomorrow's marathon (or hey, buy the episode at iTunes or Amazon!), let's try to do an A to Z for the pilot episode!

A is obviously for senior detective Alexandra Eames. (That was an easy one, but we can go from there!)

I feel like I need to rewatch this episode.  I haven't seen it forever.  I always seem to pick up on ep 2 when ION (or USA or whichever network is showing it) rolls back around to season 1.

The usual suspects (Amazon, iTunes) allow you to purchase individual episodes for $1.99 Standard Definition. Something to consider, aquarian1, if you ever really want to see the pilot again!

Did the guy who made the IDs name start with E?

Maherjunkie, his name was Jake. After Bobby, Alex, and some extra cops tripped the guy in that camera shop and were holding the guns over him, Bobby says, "How're you doin' there, Jake?"

• Love 1

F is for the freezing cold weather that "One" takes place in.

And to cheat a bit, G is for Gia, the girlfriend of the ringleader who later thinks - thanks to Bobby - her boyfriend has given her HIV/AIDS from his prison stint to get her to turn.