Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E06: No Head Wife

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Robyn is now trying to manipulate the viewers.  Getting Jenelle to talk about the time they were apart for 8 months so she can say,  ‘see she doesn’t miss being with him’  My rules aren’t causing a problem.  Talking about how she doesn’t necessarily like him around all the time.   She’s so used to manipulating idiot Kody, thinks  it’ll work with everyone.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
15 hours ago, Palomar said:

Are any of these people vaccinated? It's like the elephant in the room. Pretty simple solution to all these problems plus masks.

Vaccines were not yet available when this was filmed. I hate the huge gap between their filming and airing. It seems worse than other shows.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, javajeanelaine said:

I might just so I could yell at him.  

It's not a live call. They record them and send them to you. I guess you could yell at the recording but it's probably just as satisfying as yelling at the tv. I'd save the money.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

Gah, that list! It is seriously like someone searched the internet for COVID safety protocols and just wrong down everything that was ever recommended with thought to superseding guidance. By this time, half of that list had been dropped because the science had shown us it was unnecessary.

When Robin went in to hug Meri, she said she’d need to leave it in God’s hands and (paraphrased) “oh well, this relationship is more important.” But we just spent an hour watching that relationships were not important.

Kody wants to be a cult leader….absolute dominion over submissive wives. He just doesn’t have the charisma, thank goodness. 

• Love 22

It is dismaying seeing how Kody treats the children. No matter how much these women think they want to be with him they need to put their children first. They are getting hurt emotionally by this dick head and would be better off in a single parent home.

• Applause 1
  • Love 13