Type keyword(s) to search

S01:E10 Nasty Girl Records

AgentRXS
  • Start Topic

Putting old rivalries aside, the ladies embark on a new career venture with Zadie. Jill faces her past while standing up to her disapproving father. Naomi encourages Zadie to demand justice.

Original Air Date: January 11, 2022

I knew Muffin was a victim as soon as she victim blamed and said that people should "leave things in the past".

It definitely wrapped up quickly and seemingly with a nice little bow, but I'm glad Frank got arrested.

Dang Jill. She found her voice.

• Love 2

Agree the Frank storyline wrapped up quickly and rather smoothly at that but so did the others as well.

Glad Jill gave her dad what for.  Apparently the only time he could be human to her was when he was drunk.

It took Eric and Thomas (and even Jill and Lauren) getting Valeria to get over herself and try and make her marriage work.

Naomi of course was going to be Naomi and push Zadie to get her truth out there even if the reporter turned around and tried to stab her in the back for it.  But glad Lauren came forward and Frank got his at the end.

I don't know how many eps are left of this but I do hope they wrap it up well because again, the ratings weren't good.

• Love 2