Type keyword(s) to search

Queen of the Universe

amass
  • Start Topic

Yeah it started out strong and is now  a bit meh. Some great queens though. The production is good but some of the themes are uninspiring. Grag Queen seems like the total package, though Ada sure is a contender. Was great to see Rani representing for the South Asians. 

I loved both Grag and Ada and I was glad that they were the top two.  

My heart tugged a little more for Ada, but it was a dead heat to me.  So I am happy with the win.

I'd definitely like to see this again.  But I'd like the judges to pick the winner.

I like the audience vote in the preliminary rounds.

And I wouldn't mind a judges save.

I just started watching this last night (but I had already peaked so I knew the winner before I came here).  I am still not sure why of all the queens they brought back the British one...home town loyalty?  I thought the drag queen from Chicago (Chy'nne Valentino - probably butchered that spelling) was incredibly talented, as was the white haired queen from I think Denmark.