Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Catching Flights To Catch Feelings

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

I typically love seeing people make absolute fools of themselves on this show, but I can't with Gino and Mike. It's one thing when the Americans are delusional, but seem all there. I don't want to see these guys hurt. They aren't hateful like Ed, or horrid racist garbage like BGL. They are more in the Pol vein, and that was painful to watch. 

I keep missing the parts with Gino in them, is he challenged in any way? I bet that Mike would make a terrific husband and daddy, if only women could get past his short stature and regular looks. If I was ever to marry again, I would pick a man with a loving, caring heart and lots of substance and not care so much about how tall he was or how he might not look like a typical hunk. Live and learn, when you know better, you do better. But I think that has to come with some age and lots of life experience. I just want Mike to find true love and live a life away from being a caregiver for once.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

<snip> I'm so disappointed that Caleb didn't think to book a hotel with Alina's abilities in mind. I'm starting to worry that he's gonna turn out to be a poser. 

It's been my experience most able-bodied people don't think about or notice barriers to accessibility until they've had the opportunity to spend time (quite a bit of time) with someone who has a mobility impairment.

Someone will tell me about a great restaurant or store they found, and I'll ask "Is it wheelchair accessible?" and the answer is usually "I didn't notice, but I'll try to pay attention next time I go". 

5 hours ago, Rebky said:

I know nothing about Turkey, but do they not have laws that protect the disabled (handicap ramps, elevators, parking, etc.)? Maybe Caleb just assumed they did (like the U.S), so didn't think to ask. His interactions with Alina should be an eye opener for him.

The Americans with Disability Act (ADA) celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2020.

Yet approximately 80% of the shops and restaurants in Newport, RI (RI is my home state) are not ADA compliant.

Many of the businesses in the RI town in which I live, and in the capital city of Providence, are likewise inaccessible.

Laws are meaningless without enforcement.

What's interesting is the question you asked implied most of the United States is accessible because we have laws that ostensibly "protect the disabled" (the ADA). That means you (and most able-bodied people) haven't noticed how much of the country is no more accessible now than it was before the signing of the ADA into law. 

So, even if Turkey does have laws requiring businesses to meet certain guidelines for accessibility, that doesn't mean those laws are enforced and/or businesses have complied.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 8
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

He certainly would not have much time to date and his reality is finding a woman who is going to live with the extended family. And that is hard. Not all women want to be caregivers in such a situation and they would wonder if his interest in them is just to have a maid and home nurse. I also have no idea if his brothers do anything at all except maybe visit for a few hours (which is typical).

Agreed. I wonder if a big part of the reason why Mike can’t find someone local is that the women around there know they’d be expected to move in with Mike and his family and assume part of the caregiver duties. I really don’t think Mike’s sparse/non-existent dating history is entirely due to his looks. 

3 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

That's just it.  These basically average/lower than average people just won't settle for someone in their own league.  They're not tragically flawed; I'm sure they could find a compatible partner if their standards weren't so ridiculous.  

4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I kinda feel sorry for guys like Mike and Gino, because they are not traditionally handsome and appear to be socially awkward, so, women most likely do not give them a chance. However, the thing that irks me is the audacity. Why do they think that they are entitled to date women that are 8s and 9s on the attractive scale, when they are barely 4s? 

I agree with this, too. Mike might be a tougher sell than Gino in the long term relationship department, because Mike is a caregiver to dad and grandpa while Gino doesn’t have that encumbrance. But both are unrealistic to think they’re scoring these hot women because of their looks or personalities. Both of them have handed money over to their “girlfriends” already. They really don’t understand it’s a scam. The delusion is strong. Given the preview for next week where Mike can’t find Ximena at the airport, I hope Mike doesn’t turn out to be like David who had to chase the blonde lady all over town while she was at her “nephew’s hockey game” and then be a sneering, rude a-hole to anyone who points out he’s being played. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

That's just it.  These basically average/lower than average people just won't settle for someone in their own league.  They're not tragically flawed; I'm sure they could find a compatible partner if their standards weren't so ridiculous.  

Someone like Kim.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Scout Finch said:
10 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Sorry.  Guess I'm old school...from when these forums were called "Television Without Pity," and being "fair" wasn't one of the requirements.

But are you old enough to have been there when it was Mighty Big TV?? 👵 ("Get off my lawn!")

Definitely OLD enough...apparently not SAVVY enough.  It's not familiar at all.  BUMMER!

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

However, the thing that irks me is the audacity. Why do they think that they are entitled to date women that are 8s and 9s on the attractive scale, when they are barely 4s? 

In my mind it's not true "audacity," but a sort of sad ignorance.  They probably don't really think they're "entitled" to the 8s and 9s ... and I doubt if they DARE to even speak to one. Cyberspace can create a lot of delusions...and scammers on the 'net take full advantage of these poor (ignorant) suckers.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Definitely OLD enough...apparently not SAVVY enough.  It's not familiar at all.  BUMMER!

It morphed into TWoP in 2002 but if I recall correctly, the only big change was removing the non-media forums, which were like the "Everything Else" section here. My username was Elevation (from a U2 song).

• Love 8

Gino and Jasmine. The baby talk, the possessiveness, his stupidity and her espicy makes me think now these two are a hot hot mess together and probably will make some good tv but not so good coupleship.  

Caleb and Alina. Like I said in the chat, I detest Caleb but I am giving him a pass on the hotel (if it was his fault and not TLC shenanigans).  Why you ask? First, did Alina say to him "hey book the hotel and make sure it has an elevator?" and then when Caleb told Alina the hotel name, did she or her friend (i forgot his name) even google the hotel and check it out "to see if it has an elevator and rooms that are accessible?"  SHE went to the hotel first, so it's not like she didn't know the hotel name.  I certainly google the shit out of hotels that I am going to stay to see the amenities and what type of restaurants are nearby. That's called good travelling. The onus is pretty much more on Alina than Caleb - I'd say a 60/40 split.

Mike and GirlsnameIcan'tspell. Mike's a virgin. I cannot believe he had to go outside of the US to find a partner.  IN the whole US of A he couldn't find 1 girl? No, he's like Gino and the rest of these yahoos that's a 4 and looking for a 9.  He could have started looking outside of his State in neighbouring States and then further out but stay in the US.  The woman in the storyline looks like she's had it rough and is looking for her green ticket to the US and a better life for herself and her kids.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I keep missing the parts with Gino in them, is he challenged in any way? I bet that Mike would make a terrific husband and daddy, if only women could get past his short stature and regular looks. If I was ever to marry again, I would pick a man with a loving, caring heart and lots of substance and not care so much about how tall he was or how he might not look like a typical hunk. Live and learn, when you know better, you do better. But I think that has to come with some age and lots of life experience. I just want Mike to find true love and live a life away from being a caregiver for once.

as long as he learns better farting protocol.  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Caleb and Alina. Like I said in the chat, I detest Caleb but I am giving him a pass on the hotel (if it was his fault and not TLC shenanigans). 

I'm with ya here.  IF it's not TLC shenanigans, it could really be just dumbassedness.  Isn't he like a hostel kind of traveler?  Maybe it never even occurred to him that the place wouldn't have an elevator?  Or he could just be the big ole douche that he's portrayed as.  Three open theories for me.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

No, he's like Gino and the rest of these yahoos that's a 4 and looking for a 9. 

And let's not just pick on the men in this mess----you also have the Angela's and Kimbaaaaly's who think they rate a guy in his late 20s/early 30s and not in their age bracket either. At least Baby Girl Lisa appears to have moved on with someone in her same category. Also, I blame internet dating, lol! Seriously.....and the fact that they have some money to burn apparently makes them an easy target. I won't put Gino in the same category as Mike however; read the couples thread for Gino and the post from his ex and yeah.....dude isn't playing with a full deck. Mike seems like a nice, caring guy, just very socially awkward...but he is a fireman, he has brothers and good friends and I find it hard to believe they haven't tried to set him up with someone. I am guessing it didn't go anywhere because Mike (like many of the women we see here) wants/waits for a lightning bolt of sexual attraction, love at first sight, Hallmark movie meet cutes as a sign she is "the one." 

Jasmine/Gino: This season's Colt & Larissa. She is batshit cray and yes, it probably has to do a lot with having been hurt and used in the past by men who cheated. So she was already insecure and not trusting, then add in teh fact that she thinks she has a human ATM on the hook, girlfriend will pull out ALL the stops to make sure no one takes her man! Or looks at her man or talks to her man or breathes in the same room as her man....loved her girlfriend's eyerolls and comments when they were setting up the suite. And Gino, a toothbrush? WTF? I can't remember if he gave that before or after she asked to look at his teeth. If it was before, then I don't blame her---you are gonna give me a toothbrush? OK MFer let me see what YOU got in your mouth.  And the pregnancy tests?? He will be there how long, 2 weeks? Glad she at least isn't THAT desperate that she is willing to get knocked up on the first visit (looking at you Deavan). 

Mike/Ximena: Prediction is that yes, Ximena is using multiple men for cash and attention. She will run off with whoever applies for that visa first. It is my experience that middle class and above women in Latin America do NOT get tattoos, or at least not to the extent Ximena has them. I think she is a lower class possible prostitute or gangbanger looking to escape the life. So, good for her on that----I just hope she treats Mike well. It is a much more family oriented culture, so in that regard, she may not mind having to help care for his grandfather and father for a bit. Or at least she won't mind for the time it takes to get her green card without restrictions and then she will be off to party and leave Mike with her kids. 

Memphis: I loved her foster sister. And when Memphis said, "well you have seen us together" and the sister said, "I am gonna stop you right there. I have not." Just the way Memphis would say something and the sister would stop her cold in a firm, but loving way really warmed my heart. And Memphis didnt' talk back or try to argue, which was nice to see. This is going to be a trainwreck ......

Alina/Caleb---I think the hotel was an honest oversight on his part. He probably picked what looked like a nice place from the photos and assumed an elevator. When I went to Spain the first time, I was shocked at the lack of elevators and escalators AT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. It was hell dragging my huge suitcase up stairs and downstairs with my other bags----and I am able bodied. The rest of the world can be seriously behind when it comes to adapting to the disabled.....especially older/historic areas. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

It's been my experience most able-bodied people don't think about or notice barriers to accessibility until they've had the opportunity to spend time (quite a bit of time) with someone who has a mobility impairment.

Someone will tell me about a great restaurant or store they found, and I'll ask "Is it wheelchair accessible?" and the answer is usually "I didn't notice, but I'll try to pay attention next time I go". 

The Americans with Disability Act (ADA) celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2020.

Yet approximately 80% of the shops and restaurants in Newport, RI (RI is my home state) are not ADA compliant.

Many of the businesses in the RI town in which I live, and in the capital city of Providence, are likewise inaccessible.

Laws are meaningless without enforcement.

What's interesting is the question you asked implied most of the United States is accessible because we have laws that ostensibly "protect the disabled" (the ADA). That means you (and most able-bodied people) haven't noticed how much of the country is no more accessible now than it was before the signing of the ADA into law. 

So, even if Turkey does have laws requiring businesses to meet certain guidelines for accessibility, that doesn't mean those laws are enforced and/or businesses have complied.

That's very informative. I have friends and relatives that need handicapped parking, elevators, etc., and I guess we're pretty lucky around here. My state seems to be extremely compliant to the ADA, as they all should be.

Edited by Rebky
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I don't know, but the cadence of his speech and his general demeanor seem atypical to me. In what way, I don't know. If he turns out to be total jerk, like Ed, then I won't feel bad watching his painful journey. 

ITA about Mike. He seems like a sweet soul who needs to find a life outside of being a caretaker. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

And the pregnancy tests?? He will be there how long, 2 weeks? Glad she at least isn't THAT desperate that she is willing to get knocked up on the first visit (looking at you Deavan). 

I expected him to ask her to take the test beforehand so that he would know if she was ALREADY pregnant but wanted him to foot the bill.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I expected him to ask her to take the test beforehand so that he would know if she was ALREADY pregnant but wanted him to foot the bill.

Didn’t someone else on the show do that? I’m thinking Pole.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Alina/Caleb---I think the hotel was an honest oversight on his part. He probably picked what looked like a nice place from the photos and assumed an elevator. When I went to Spain the first time, I was shocked at the lack of elevators and escalators AT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. It was hell dragging my huge suitcase up stairs and downstairs with my other bags----and I am able bodied. The rest of the world can be seriously behind when it comes to adapting to the disabled.....especially older/historic areas

Ditto.  I was caught short when I booked a hotel in Oxford, England without realizing there was no elevator.  Sorry mom.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I have an able-bodied friend (lifelong friend...it's a challenge) who is so self-absorbed* that she never thinks to even hold a door for someone--never REALIZES that someone might be behind her. There have been people with crutches, wheelchairs, strollers, disabilities--and I have to yell, "WAIT!" to her.  She RUSHES to be the first out of an airplane, a theater, **MASS...so single-mindedly, that I've wondered why she hasn't knocked someone down.

*She's one of those women who has been beautiful all her life--but so insecure she worries only about herself and her mission-of-the-moment. 

**She goes to Communion...and then instead of returning to her pew, she just keeps walking...out to her car to be FIRST out of the parking lot.  She claims (for all of these), she doesn't like to waste her time.

• Love 2
On 12/20/2021 at 7:10 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Kathleen was fab personified and needs to be in every shopping sequence from now on. Going for coffee? Kathleen's the barista. Going to the gym? Kathleen's the personal trainer. Going to a dildo shop? Kathleen's the salesperson. Going for a drink? Kathleen's the bartender. The possibilities are endless. 

Kathleen had me with "you made some very nice selections", which took me right back to Madeline Kahn choosing her partners for the post-dinner orgy in History of the World, Part I.

The Katana Kid's Asian dreamboat sounded just like Long Duc Dong when he greeted her as baby.  If he ever says "What's happening, hot stuff?" we'll know it's a bit.

I obviously spent way too much of my youth watching 80s movies.

And, yes, I have worn two pair of readers at once when the ones I have on aren't getting a particular job done.  I have more pairs of readers than International Superstar Sojaboy has adoring female fans of a Certain Age.

On 12/20/2021 at 3:40 PM, Adeejay said:

Molly said something on Pillow Talk that my sister and I had discussed.  Soja Boy must have had thousands of women slide into his DM, why Kimberly? She is neither rich nor attractive.  Wonder what made her stand out.  

Her willingness to sign on the dotted line and put all of her crazy on television?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

It morphed into TWoP in 2002 but if I recall correctly, the only big change was removing the non-media forums, which were like the "Everything Else" section here. My username was Elevation (from a U2 song).

I found MBTV shortly after 9/11 because I googled to find out if the people stuck in the Big Brother house had been told what happened.  Then I realized I had stumbled on a gold mine and was hooked on the recaps and the forums.  Can't remember what my username was there.

• Love 6
On 12/20/2021 at 10:13 AM, Granny58 said:

If Memphis were my nurse practitioner I would want a different provider. 

Here's a poll. Who would you rather have as your healthcare provider:

Memphis

Chantel

Danielle

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Memphis

Chantel

Danielle

I already have a nurse practitioner, so I’m good.

“Traveling to another country? Sounds risky. If it doesn’t work out, I hope he gets a good cup of coffee.” Kathleen the toy store clerk wins this episode.

Caleb in the room alone with Alina: "Oops, I dropped my monster condoms for my magnum dong."

Alina is so pretty, she looks gorgeous without makeup. I just love her face. As she was waiting in the airport I felt nervous for her. Elijah is fucking awesome and I’m so glad he’s there with her.

Elijah is already this season’s MVP. What an absolute sweetheart! “Alina’s not like anyone else, she’s a fierce bitch.” I need a best friend like Elijah in my life.

We really are getting the inside look at the music industry with Sojaboy and his crew. LOCAL. TALENT.

I actually really feel sorry for Mike. That poor sweet thing is going to get his heart crushed. Heart crushing causes farts.

Elijah is already this season’s MVP. What an absolute sweetheart! “Alina’s not like anyone else, she’s a fierce bitch.” I need a best friend like Elijah in my life.

I could not stop laughing when Gino ducked into the janitor’s closet at the airport to change his clothes.

Is it me or did they find primaries with good secondary friends/relatives this season? Eg: Gino’s uncle, Mike’s friends, especially the dude with the lips tat on his neck, Elijah, Sojaboy’s posse, etc.

I have to say, this group of crazy people is actually pretty interesting - not just a re-hash of what we've seen before. With the exception of Kim and Usman, of course, but even that is more interesting to me than when he was with BGL. Maybe because we now have insight into how things might go.

On 12/18/2021 at 10:28 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Did Gino take off his hat to go thru the TSA checkpoint?   YOU BETTER HAVE FILMED THIS TLC.

I'm waiting for the moment Gino finally has to remove the hat. LMAO!

On 12/19/2021 at 8:36 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I'm so disappointed that Caleb didn't think to book a hotel with Alina's abilities in mind. I'm starting to worry that he's gonna turn out to be a poser. 

Memphis is just a mess.

I was so disappointed about the hotel room. If it was his responsibility to book the hotel that's something he should have thought about, like at the very least even asking for a first floor room? He didn't even think of that? But he made sure to bring condoms. Right. Alina's friend is such a sweetheart. Where is he staying? If I was Alina I would have noped out of there and stayed with my friend (but I also wouldn't stay with someone I was meeting for the first time, in person, in the same room.)

I'm a little worried about Memphis. She seems set on marrying this dude and I haven't seen anything substantive about their "relationship."

On 12/20/2021 at 6:10 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Going to turn out to be a poser? I think that ship has sailed. Our Caleb is the posiest poser who ever posed. 

He is just so phony! He really gives me Andrew vibes.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Love 10
On 12/21/2021 at 7:32 AM, greekmom said:

First, did Alina say to him "hey book the hotel and make sure it has an elevator?"

Plus, at least places in I've stayed in Western Europe, (not sure about Eastern) they don't count the ground floor in the numbering and the "second floor" of buildings is actually what we would refer to as the third floor. She did mention an extra flight of stairs. But the websites have also clearly stated if there was an elevator or not. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/21/2021 at 12:03 PM, Back Atcha said:

**She goes to Communion...and then instead of returning to her pew, she just keeps walking...out to her car to be FIRST out of the parking lot.

There's always a huge exodus after Communion at every Catholic church I've ever attended. I'm a cantor and I look out and see many empty seats when I announce the closing song. At one church, they used to have a sign in the back that said, "Judas left early..." 

13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Is it me or did they find primaries with good secondary friends/relatives this season?

I like the supportive friends and relatives better than the "contestants" this season

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Memphis

Chantel

Danielle

This is a tough question for me after what I have happen to me when I was totally paralyzed and in the ICU on life support for 6 weeks. I was punched in my back a couple of times by a male nurse, then a few days later was slapped a few times by a female nurse. So though I would trust Chantel's knowledge, it would be Danielle who would probably not be the hitting the patient type. Many months after I got better and left the hospital, I told the hospital social worker and nursing supervisor what happened to me, and found out that they had been having issues with the team, so they broke them up into different teams then. An orderly over at the rehab hospital I was transferred to told me that this male nurse was known for hitting senior patients. I was 36 at the time. Oh yes, I had many experiences being hospitalized for 4 months, many were negative. But I didn't do anything to deserve being abused like that, because I couldn't move more than one tip of a finger, couldn't make a noise, so have no idea why they picked me!

• Hugs 1

If I am physically meeting someone for the first time, I would book my own room for 2-3 nights to see how things work. Online interaction is one thing. You don’t get the vibes you do when you actually meet someone. I am just more cautious than a lot of these folks.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm waiting for the moment Gino finally has to remove the hat. LMAO!

Gino's either excessively bald, has a head injury, or both.  Maybe there's a correlation between the head injury and his laugh?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

There's always a huge exodus after Communion at every Catholic church I've ever attended. I'm a cantor and I look out and see many empty seats when I announce the closing song. At one church, they used to have a sign in the back that said, "Judas left early..." 

THANKS!!  I haven't been Catholic since 1965, so the times I attend Mass are usually for weddings and funerals.  No one has the NERVE to RUN out after Communion, I guess.

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

THANKS!!  I haven't been Catholic since 1965, so the times I attend Mass are usually for weddings and funerals.  No one has the NERVE to RUN out after Communion, I guess.

My uncle was our Priest while I was Catholic, so I HATED going to confession!! Thankfully, he loved the Nuns and wasn't one of the perverts we hear about. He would have this little giggle when he would come over and my parents would tease him about the latest Nun he was knocking boots with. Or removing his collar for, would be a better thing to say! I was Catholic until 1969, so a few years more than you were!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Thankfully, he loved the Nuns and wasn't one of the perverts we hear about. He would have this little giggle when he would come over and my parents would tease him about the latest Nun he was knocking boots with. Or removing his collar for, would be a better thing to say! 

So long as he didn’t get into the habit.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

This is a tough question for me after what I have happen to me when I was totally paralyzed and in the ICU on life support for 6 weeks. I was punched in my back a couple of times by a male nurse, then a few days later was slapped a few times by a female nurse. So though I would trust Chantel's knowledge, it would be Danielle who would probably not be the hitting the patient type. Many months after I got better and left the hospital, I told the hospital social worker and nursing supervisor what happened to me, and found out that they had been having issues with the team, so they broke them up into different teams then. An orderly over at the rehab hospital I was transferred to told me that this male nurse was known for hitting senior patients. I was 36 at the time. Oh yes, I had many experiences being hospitalized for 4 months, many were negative. But I didn't do anything to deserve being abused like that, because I couldn't move more than one tip of a finger, couldn't make a noise, so have no idea why they picked me!

what an awful experience for you, from the paralysis to the care.  You have my sincere sympathy for all of that.  

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

If I am physically meeting someone for the first time, I would book my own room for 2-3 nights to see how things work. Online interaction is one thing. You don’t get the vibes you do when you actually meet someone. I am just more cautious than a lot of these folks.

and even more basic....what if you don't even like their smell?  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

what an awful experience for you, from the paralysis to the care.  You have my sincere sympathy for all of that.  

and even more basic....what if you don't even like their smell?  

Thanks so much Granny58, you are very kind:)

I just want to caution anyone who has a loved one in the hospital, especially if they are unable to speak, PLEASE make sure they are not being abused in any way, shape or form. I always thought it only happened to seniors, in care homes, but obviously it can happen to anyone at any age. But I just want to be sure to say that there are way more great Nurses than bad ones, some just picked the wrong profession. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I don't remember Danielle.  Of the 2 I recognize, I think Chantel. 

What?  You don't remember Danielle?!  She was the one who put this show on the map.  If you have the time, please watch Season 2.  I promise you won't be disappointed. To answer the OP's poll, I would go with Chantel. Memphis and Danielle appear to have some screws loose.  However, they are to be commended for their accomplishment. 

I was glad when Gino told Jasmine that the password to his phone was his face.  I wouldn't be surprised if after he falls asleep, she put it up to his face to unlock it.  I don't trust that woman; she seems like an episode of Snapped waiting to happen.  

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Who would ever think Gino removing his hat could be such a moment in reality tv!!!

IKR?!  Here's the thing, he thinks that hat is somehow making him attractive.  Dude that hat don't cover everything....

I know that is mean and I feel terrible for typing it but I've meet guys like these dudes before.  They think dating attractive women somehow makes them attractive as well.  I guess hotness by association. 😄  Also their perception of how a woman feels about them is WAY OFF.  A friend of mine who is a 4 or 5 and I will go into a bar together.  He will only talk to 8 or 9s.  Most of the time the woman will be polite and carry on a casual conversation with him but will gently turn him down if he asks for her number or to buy her a drink.  He somehow sees that as she wants me, she's into me, etc. etc. I must be this hot a$$ dude if this hot a$$ chick is "into me".  The delusion is SCARY !

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

I was Catholic until 1969, so a few years more than you were!

Maybe a few years "after" me--probably not "more.  I was baptized Catholic as an infant in 1940.  Changed my mind in 1965.  Twelve happy years of Catholic school.  Twenty-five years of happy Catholicism.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Like why even go then unless it’s just to be seen?  It’s like people who leave concerts before the encores to “beat traffic.”  You spent all this money on tickets, the band comes around infrequently, and the best songs are often saved for the encore.  And yet you rush home and do what with the ten minutes you saved?  Candy Crush?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

What?  You don't remember Danielle?!  She was the one who put this show on the map.  If you have the time, please watch Season 2.  I promise you won't be disappointed. To answer the OP's poll, I would go with Chantel. Memphis and Danielle appear to have some screws loose.  However, they are to be commended for their accomplishment. 

I was glad when Gino told Jasmine that the password to his phone was his face.  I wouldn't be surprised if after he falls asleep, she put it up to his face to unlock it.  I don't trust that woman; she seems like an episode of Snapped waiting to happen.  

is it Danielle and Muhammad?  If so, yeah...I remember HER!   

• LOL 2