Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: The End Has No End

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Jenny and Cassie trade stories on recent run-ins with Tonya, leading Cassie to confront her about working for Ren. Having left the ranch—and Wolf—behind him, Ronald revels in his newfound freedom, but old habits threaten to derail his plans. Elsewhere, the kids receive advice from an unlikely source, Travis is finally honest with Jenny and, later, Cassie receives devastating news.

THURSDAY, DEC. 16 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
161242_4270.jpg

161306_1327-900x0.jpg
Spoiler

Spoiler

160934_7827.jpg

Listen, Big Sky (and, really, other shows out there.)  You really can't play Kansas' "Carry on My Wayward Son" anymore and not have me waiting for Sam and Dean to show up and help save the day.  And while there might not be any supernatural elements here (yet?), it is outlandish enough that I could see the Winchester bros showing up to take a crack at all of this!

Well, crap!  Ronald takes out Cassie's dad.  Again, I know he isn't the biggest character here, but I really liked how normal he was compared to most everyone else and the nice relationship he had with Cassie.  But I guess his death will now drive Cassie into going all "hell, fire, and brimstone" here.  But despite the drawling of Ronald on the floor though, the previews make it sound like Cassie isn't sure who did it, so I wonder if she's going to think Ren and her gang was behind it due to him outbidding them for the ranch.

Here I was almost wanting to give T-Lock credit for not narcing on Max and the rest of the kids when he thought Travis was going to kill him, but now it looks like he is going to try and make her give him the money.  That's on me for expecting so much from a guy who calls himself T-Lock...

You know, if I was a karate instructor and one of my students suddenly ran back in, locked the door, and told me to call the police while clearly panicked, I might actually take him at his word and realize that he is clearly afraid about something.  Certainly wouldn't just let the random woman I've never before in (even if she is Janina Gavanker!)  In short, Bridger should find another school, because is sensei suuucks!!!

Hey, we check back in on Jerrie!  I'm guessing they haven't cast the mom yet.

They are certainly building up Ren's dad to be some massive threat.  Have to imagine we'll eventually meet him.  Trying to think of actors of Indian descent who might show up on shows like this.  The first one that pops to mind is Brian George.  This would be a very different role for him, but I think it would be interesting.

Winter break time!

• Love 12

"The End Has No End" I guess that's a warning. I'm really tired of all the filler and circular BS that goes nowhere. Ren swans in, smirks, and books. Nada.

9 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

You know, if I was a karate instructor and one of my students suddenly ran back in, locked the door, and told me to call the police while clearly panicked, I might actually take him at his word and realize that he is clearly afraid about something.  Certainly wouldn't just let the random woman I've never before in (even if she is Janina Gavanker!)  In short, Bridger should find another school, because is sensei suuucks!!!

Word. Poor Bridger, he is in deep shit! His sensei beyond sucks and I'm kinda glad Ren gave him one in the nads.

Oh, oh. T-lock wants the money. I'm just glad he hasn't done anything truly pervy with Max. Yet. Creep. Although, those teens are dumb as a bag of drugs.

I hate that Ronald has killed Cassie's dad, but I saw that coming. If they get a third season, Ronald will still be on the run, killing at random. Although, now he is back to being dog boy for a spell. I have a feeling Wolfie may not be long for the world since Ronald has gotten his taste for murder back.

I'm sure I'll tune in in Feb. for the end of this season, but if they keep dragging all this crap out without wrapping up anything, I'm done.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Ms Lark said:

I hate that Ronald has killed Cassie's dad, but I saw that coming.

He was a nice guy, but too stupid to live.  Ronald was on the way out, no danger to him, and he goes after him with an easily avoidable roundhouse swing.  There's a reason the police have telephones.

Cassie just shrugs off the broken back door.  What???  Given the rather lavish business front we saw a few episodes back, you would think that any business, especially a business dealing with confidential information such as a PI firm, would put money into a secure door, and maybe even an alarm system.

Speaking of Ronald, are we to believe that an RV can outrun anything else on the road?  He sure got away fast from the gas station.

• Love 9
On 12/17/2021 at 12:57 PM, Dowel Jones said:

Speaking of Ronald, are we to believe that an RV can outrun anything else on the road?  He sure got away fast from the gas station.

And obviously the RV owners did not call the police, who could have easily spotted that behemoth being driven everywhere. It was pretty simple for Wolf to find though. Maybe the RV owners called him instead of the cops.

On 12/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, thuganomics85 said:

And while there might not be any supernatural elements here (yet?), it is outlandish enough that I could see the Winchester bros showing up to take a crack at all of this!

That would be awesome beyond words.

• Love 6

Phoebe is the only intelligent life on this show.  Cassie’s son might be, but we don’t see him enough to know. Maybe the sheriff, but he lets Jenny run the show.  So therefore, no. 

There  wasn’t enough stupidity going on, so now Stone’s handler thinks  he is dirty?  Stop throwing the kitchen sink into here.  Ronald just has to detour by the detective agency to gawk at the publicity on himself?  
I’ve got a few of the book author’s books loaded up on my Kindle.  I sincerely hope they are nothing like this show. 

• Love 3
On 12/16/2021 at 8:46 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Listen, Big Sky (and, really, other shows out there.)  You really can't play Kansas' "Carry on My Wayward Son" anymore and not have me waiting for Sam and Dean to show up and help save the day.  And while there might not be any supernatural elements here (yet?), it is outlandish enough that I could see the Winchester bros showing up to take a crack at all of this!

My first thought, too! I laughed and my husband didn't understand because he never watched Supernatural. 

• Love 3
On 12/16/2021 at 11:46 PM, thuganomics85 said:

You know, if I was a karate instructor and one of my students suddenly ran back in, locked the door, and told me to call the police while clearly panicked, I might actually take him at his word and realize that he is clearly afraid about something.  Certainly wouldn't just let the random woman I've never before in (even if she is Janina Gavanker!) 

That was beyond idiotic. Letting her in despite Bridger's obvious fear was dumb enough, but when she told Bridger that she'd kill his whole family if he called the police, the idiot spouted off some ill-timed mantra about not resolving anger with violence. Seriously dude? The woman threatened to kill a child and you wanna spout platitudes? 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Giuseppe said:

That was beyond idiotic. Letting her in despite Bridger's obvious fear was dumb enough, but when she told Bridger that she'd kill his whole family if he called the police, the idiot spouted off some ill-timed mantra about not resolving anger with violence. Seriously dude? The woman threatened to kill a child and you wanna spout platitudes? 

So now four adults are totally aware that these teens are in danger and have  not alerted the police.  One got stabbed, one got beat up, the third is T-loc, and the fourth is Max’s mom.  Yet they just let the cartel continue to go after the kids.

• Love 1

I'm starting to realize why the teens are all such idiots, every adult they know is an idiot as well. How many adults know about the killers after the teens now? And how many of them have called the cops? Although the karate instructor takes the cake for stupidest person of the week. When your teenage student runs in from the parking lot, visibly terrified, with a woman following him, and he tells you not to let her in, how does it seem like a great idea to just let her in? Then when she starts threatening to murder the kids family, he starts prattling on about not giving into violence? No wonder the kids wont tell anyone what's going on, any adult they could tell would just make things worse.

On 12/16/2021 at 10:46 PM, thuganomics85 said:

isten, Big Sky (and, really, other shows out there.)  You really can't play Kansas' "Carry on My Wayward Son" anymore and not have me waiting for Sam and Dean to show up and help save the day. 

I am really glad that I wasn't the only one having that thought! If it turns out that the supernatural was affecting everyone in this show, it would honestly explain a lot. 

• Love 4

Cassie’s dad came into this episode and had more lines and characterization in ONE episode then the rest of the series. It was like he was in a red shirt with a glowing arrow above him saying, “hey I’m going to be brutally murdered VERY SOON!” while tripping over anvils on the way to his death.

• Love 11