Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E09: Week 9

JenE4
  • Start Topic

This is going to be an exciting dinner! “I can’t wait to literally rip my heart out, throw it on the table, and tell her to do what she wants with it.” I don’t know that you’ll have enough blood flow at that point to speak, but I’m interested to see how many steps Brandon makes it before keeling over.

• LOL 16

Every time Clayton shows up on my screen, I get nauseated. I know I’m beating a dead horse but seriously why! What a waste of a season. 

Brandon’s date was boring. He’s sweet but I see no chemistry. Housekeeping can forget about doing the laundry, just chuck it.

Wow so many THs from Joe, more than he’s said all season! 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, Riplet68 said:

Are we gonna guess who she did the deed with?  Brandon looks a little …confused?  I don’t think they did

You might be on to something.  Michelle’s recap that Brandon “Listened when he needed to listen, comforted when he needed to comfort, and spoke when he needed to speak” sure was odd. Needing to be comforted doesn’t exactly scream romantic evening. Then an empanada fight?!  But they did both say they were in love with each other?

• Love 3

I didn’t like Brendan where he showed up to the mansion in a bed saying he would like to Michelle to see what it would look like to wake up to him every morning- it gave me the creeps. But I’m glad she kept him around because it was totally innocent and he is such a nice young man. It was never in meant in “sexual” way.

I really like Brendan but he is young in terms of romantic relationships (not a bad thing at all). I hope I’m the future he doesn’t fall for a woman who doesn’t appreciate him.

• Love 9

First date…horse back riding. I enjoy riding, but it isn’t a romantic activity where you can cuddle or hold hands.   Second date, zip lining.  Also fun but even more solitary.  Wonder what she does with Nayte…

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Aw, Joe started blushing when he got the fantasy date card.  She just doesn’t seem as in to Joe as she is the other 2.  Ooo, shutting the door.  Is she gonna tap that and get it out of her system?  

yeah, they totally knocked boots. He looks way more relaxed, and they have a glow

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 4

So she went in the hot tub and sipped champagne with Brandon but went straight to the bedroom and closed the door with Joe. Brandon was also wearing a hoodie sweatshirt in the morning and Michelle was wearing a robe, and here’s Joe with no shirt and Michelle in her strappy PJs. They’re also talking about being more in love and not throwing their breakfast at each other. Sorry, Brandon! You’re out!

• Love 7

So was Joe #2 date and the basketball dude?  I only half watch and haven’t been following all season.  For some reason I don’t want him.  Maybe because of that dumb prom date, which I think was him. 😩

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

In peters season they started with the final 3 staying together. I hate it! I loved the old way where non one saw each other until the rose ceremony  . It’s totally gross!

Edited by nlkm9
Error
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

In peters season they started with the final 3 staying together. I hate it! I loved the old way where non one saw each other until the rose ceremony  . It’s totally gross!

I agree. I don’t like it at all. It is not the Real Housewives, it is theoretically a show to find your permanent future spouse. Housing the final 3 together is about introducing more unnecessary drama to the show and making it more about the drama/tension between the finalists than about the bachelorettes’ journey to find love. 

• Love 8

That must have been some fantasy suite! Suddenly Nate is in love with Michelle, and Michelle says Nayte is her soulmate! While all three dates they all expressed being in love, they did seem like the feelings progressively got stronger. So I think her rankings are 1) Nayte, 2) Joe, 3) Brandon.

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

So, did Brandon talk his way into a pity rose, or did Michelle satisfy her curiosity about Mr Basketball and ready to send him home. 

I think Michelle made her F1 decision easier because with Joe there's a chance she'd be more conflicted. 

• Love 7

I like what Joe said.  He didn’t try to make her feel better, and she didn’t expect him to.  Just simple, thank you for making me a better person.  
she said something really quietly to him after saying she was still falling in love with him that I didn’t hear.

I think she’s cutting her actual 2nd choice so he doesn’t get humiliated at final ceremony.

• Love 10

What?!? I didn’t see that coming with her keeping Brandon over Joe. Maybe the “Hail Mary” plea did work? But Brandon does seem to have genuine love for her so he’s a safer bet. She’s practically Mesnicking over this parking lot, seeming like she’s already regretting sending Joe home.

• Love 4

The edit they're giving Nayte this season reminds me a lot of Bryan from Rachel's season (now her husband). It was all about "he is too smooth" and "he just tells her what she wants to hear" and people thought he just wanted to win rather than actually marry her. Instead, they're one of the few couples that has stayed together. Not saying Michelle and Nayte would work out, the odds aren't great from this show, but I have a feeling her pick was pretty obvious all along so the edit became "is HE into HER?" 

Brandon seems sweet but just comes across as so young. I can't even pinpoint what it is, the way he speaks or his mannerisms, but he seems about 17 to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Definitely a different type of date with Nayte.  No zip lining or riding.   Out on a boat, swim suits and making out.  

Chris what's his face had a boat date with Whitney.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

1. I’m proud to work for Hilton, the Conrad looked good and id have evicted Brandon just for housekeeping having to deal with his food fight. 

2. Seems like she kept Brandon over joe to put her pick Nayte at ease. 

3. See you in paradise joe. That is definitely the environment where no one gives a crap ass about feelings and he can easily hit it off with minimal words. Although I was quite impressed by how much he said today. 

“Chris what's his face had a boat date with Whitney.” I think they were comparing to Brandon and joes dates where the horse riding and zip lining were mostly solo and didn’t allow for as much intimacy as the yacht. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Brandon has a boyish charm to him that can be attractive, but the food fight was immature and felt like it was straight out of a crappy Rom-Com.  I laughed at how Michelle "wakes up" from the fantasy suites with perfectly applied false eyelashes, bronzer and lipstick- whereas I wake up with some acne spot treatments, bed sheet marks on my face and messy bedhead hair!

• Love 9