Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E12: Truth Kamikaze LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Dare I say Ricard’s got nice looking hair?

I’m hoping for a surprise boot, though I’m a little nervous for Erika.  

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I think Deshawn COULD have the idol. He seems way too relaxed, unless he just simply has hope that he can survive with Xander/Erika on his side. Or he has some master plan to get him and Danny out of the vote tonight.

Maybe he’s going to take a risk and play it for Danny?  

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I’m hoping for a surprise boot, though I’m a little nervous for Erika.  

This is precisely why I don't want a surprise boot. Because I see it being Erika.

People don't seem threatened by Xander anymore, for some reason.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is precisely why I don't want a surprise boot. Because I see it being Erika.

People don't seem threatened by Xander anymore, for some reason.

I find that kind of humorous actually. Usually the young 20 something male is killing it in challenge and seen as an end game threat.  Heather might go tonight.  I would laugh if it’s Xander and he leaves with his idol in his pocket.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Ok, so it SEEMS like the vote should be clear-cut, at this point. Either Deshawn or Danny, with potentially one of them playing the idol and sending the other to the jury.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

This all seems like news to Heather.  Hope Erika isn’t digging herself a hole here.

Yet Heather didn't even get an edit in this Tribal to respond, so it probably doesn't make a difference here, but maybe next week.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so it SEEMS like the vote should be clear-cut, at this point. Either Deshawn or Danny, with potentially one of them playing the idol and sending the other to the jury.

I feel like they are really channeling one of those two going, which makes me think it won’t be that obvious.

• Love 1

Hate to say it but Ricard was on point in his opinion about DeShawn's little "truth bomb" and essentially throwing Erika way under that bus.

The fact is he didn't know which way the vote was going and all he did was make it clear to the others how untrustworthy he is. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4