Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E12: Truth Kamikaze LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I totally forgot Liana went home last week.

Deshawn doesn’t want anyone to worry about race being a factor in the game.

I like Danny’s analogy there about keeping Ricard around.

Edited by LadyChatts
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

DeShawn WTF.  You’re not the only person out there who might want to eat.

I swear if Peachy brings out letters at the end of this …

I swear I thought Deshawn’s question was leading up to that.  I also realized we won’t be getting a family visit this season due to COVID, but letters would be okay I think, if they got there in time.

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Why is Heather just sitting there. Get in the water and help, geez.

It’s Heather, I think that answers the question.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Are they saying good or bad things about her?

It doesn’t sound like she’s well liked.  In the media thread a poster posted some things the contestants were saying in an interview.  Words like clueless, demonic, chaotic, and possums came up.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't know if Erika should trust DeShawn since he's wanted her out.

Erika hasn’t known that though, right?  I think she believes her and Deshawn are tight and have been all along.  Deshawn seems like he’s with whoever right now but will move on if the finds something better.

• Useful 1

I’m going to have to go back and rewatch the rules, but for the part of the challenge where they had to unspool the cable- couldn’t they just back up a bit and unspool by hand, rather than spinning themselves?  And avoid the dizziness factor?

Good on Ricard. He's been playing well so I do want to see him in the finale. 

And it makes it less predictable on who goes home. I DO worry that it's Erika, with all the airtime she's getting, or Deshawn, who has been playing well but still on the bottom.

I hope it's Danny or, better yet, Heather. And I hope, if someone found the idol, it's not Danny but someone unpredictable, like Erika.

No clue who they’re going to target. Maybe Danny since they think he has a an idol. 
Oh no! I hate when they go thru someone’s personal items. To me that’s cheating. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 3

Danny tells Deshawn one of them is likely going home.  He may not be wrong.  

Ricard is asking Danny if he found the idol yesterday because Danny doesn’t have a good idol-face.  

Going through bags should be against the rules.  I’m always gonna say it.

• Love 7
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Erika is pushing to keep Deshawn because he made an end game deal with her.   Not sure if he’s trustworthy.  So far Deshawn and Danny are the names being thrown out. 

True, I don't know if Erika can trust Deshawn, BUT she knows she can't trust Danny. Remember that he ALSO pushed for Erika to go, and was the one who had said that they did "rock paper scissors" on the challenge that sent Erika to Exile. I think she's correct in that, at least out of the two, she can trust Deshawn more. And with Danny gone, she easily gets Deshawn since he definitely doesn't trust Heather or Ricard.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Thinking an idol is definitely getting played tonight. 

Maybe even both idols. I bet someone DID find that idol. I just haven't decided who. They've given Danny a confessional that has him stating that he never found it. But is it a double play on us and he DID later on? Is it a trick to show that someone ELSE found it?

• Love 3

I wonder if Deshawn tries to get Heather on their side by telling her during Tribal that Erika said that she doesn't want Heather in F3. 

And, since we don't really know Heather, it's tough to say if she buys it and joins Deshawn/Danny or not.