Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Discussion

ethalfrida
  • Start Topic

Random thoughts:

This show reminds me of Workin' Moms.  Not quite as OTT (I understand it's supposed to be a dramedy whereas WM was a sitcom), but some similarities - the men are comic foils to the women, it's hitting the women's character traits a little too hard, and standard-issue precocious children.

Why do cell phones on TV or in the movies never have cases or at least covers - they almost always do IRL.  

I always watch with captions on, so I learned that it's "Bury the lede" vs. "Bury the lead" (although both are apparently correct).

The Fonda genes are strong in Troy Garity (George).

I realize she's Francais, but the way Delpy's accent comes and goes is a little distracting.

That is all.

• Useful 1

Sorry, I don't care how ADD Ell is, there's no way I'm buying that she forgot about the tent.  Of course, if she hadn't, we wouldn't have had that unrealistic ending - buy the premise, buy the bit. 

Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show,
I should really just relax..." - MST3K Theme Song