Type keyword(s) to search

Bad Girls Club Redemption: Season 13

IA with no life coach Laura but, given the title of the next season, I think she'll be there.

I'm a little surprised they are doing another season so soon.  I wonder if this is taking the place of another "All-Star Battle" season.  I don't know how the last two Battle seasons did in the ratings.

IA with no life coach Laura but, given the title of the next season, I think she'll be there.

I'm a little surprised they are doing another season so soon.  I wonder if this is taking the place of another "All-Star Battle" season.  I don't know how the last two Battle seasons did in the ratings.

Ugh, I just can't with the life coach.

I love the idea of a BGC, because I've always thought All-Star Battle didn't allow the girls to drink enough during the day so there wasn't enough drama.  Too many bad girls trying to strategize, and not enough fighting over ratchet men, women, or who is allowed in the VIP.  Who is really extra?  Who is allowed in the VIP?  Is the limo big enough for a fight?  Who is real?  Why are you a real bitch, but no one else is?  Why are replacements better and/or worse? These are the questions I need bad girls to ponder, not who am I going to pick for my team and who am I going to put up from the other team and what dress am I going to wear for Ray J at elimination.

• Love 2

Oxygen issued their press release this afternoon and confirmed that Laura the Life Coach is returning.

The official cast is:

• Alyssa Carswell
  • Camilla Poindexter
  • Danni Victor
  • Jada Looney
  • Judi Jackson
  • Julie Ofcharsky
  • Natalie Nunn
  • Rocky Santiago
  • Sarah Oliver

PR: "Bad Girls Club: Redemption" Premieres October 7 at 8PM ET/PT on Oxygen

Okay, is there anything BGC that Rocky isn't in?  But seriously, I like the cast, but I just don't know if I can handle the life coach.  She is just awful.