Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Tell All

• Start Topic

SteVen is a malignant narcissist and Alina 100% knows it. She's gotten her sweet little ass out of Russia and girlfriend ain't going back. Periodt.

Areola seems to be more committed and apt to defend her nanny than she does Baby.

Corey and EvilLynn, Corey's dick of a brother & his equally awful girlfriend, and EvilLynn's Cinderella-stepsisters are all a match made in hell. I'm glad that the six of them have all gravitated toward each other and Jenny was smart to cut her losses and run off into that good night. She's the real winner here.

Kenny's daughters need a fucking reality check. I'm sure they ran Kenny every waking moment of his life before he met Armando, and now they're just pissed off that they can't do that. I will bet you anything that they tried to pull some shit with Armando before filming started and he put them in their places, so now they're going to try and push Kenny even harder with the baby thing. And you dopey stupid bitches, YOU CAN ADOPT AN INFANT IN MEXICO. Like, a real newborn and everything, so stop bitching about how "adoption is, like, totally OK but we are just against a baby/IVF." They're smart enough to know that it will be difficult (and time-consuming) for a gay couple to be approved for adoption in Mexico - even if it's an HIV-positive child - so they were probably hedging their bets that Kenny would be discouraged and quit trying to adopt (or it would give them even more time to wear him down and talk him out of adding to his brood).

I don't care about Scary Hair and Chin Braid. She's old enough to know that when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, so keep scratchin', Scary Hair. No sympathy.

Jenny and Sumbitch seemed settled and pretty happy. I was sad momentarily for Sumbitch when he teared up at Armando's dad's acceptance of Armando's & Kenny's wedding. I think Sumbitch has some major underlying mommy & daddy issues (I mean, who wouldn't with a mother like his? Jesus, that woman is foul!) and I think that him glomming onto a woman 30 years his senior is his way of sticking it to them. Also, he does seem to be connected to Jenny so I'm wondering if she's replacing his mother figure and he's getting the affection and stability (well, mostly) that he should have received from his horrible hag of a mother. I need a shrink on this, stat! 😂😂😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And again, and I say this with a lot of respect, no to Kenny's kids as well.  He gave his LIFE to solo (truly solo) to parent those kids.   I am a mom and maybe (not for a long time, I hope!) I could be a grandparent.  My hubs and I are both 56.  If we decide to adopt a baby or go through a gestational carrier, they get ZERO say in it.  Not their business.  Can they say but Mom aren't you the one who says that even though she LOVES dogs, is loving her freedom more and won't adopt one?  SO why are you having a baby?  Sure!  Then that is the part where I tell them to cork it.  

To me, those kids are selfish as Kenny gave his life and I am sure encourages their dreams and now they seemingly want to impede his.  No thanks.

Full discloser:  We are NEVER EVER adopting a baby, toddler, child or teen.  Mama is DONE, lol!!

I got pregnant in my 40s when my kids were legal adults, and it wasn't planned. We just sat them down and that was that, and would've done the same if we were adopting or going to try to conceive on our own. A few years later, my husband decided to tell me at our wedding anniversary dinner that he wanted to adopt an older child, and he never thought to ask our adult children for permission before he came to that decision. It's not their choice, bottom line. I completely agree with you that Kenny gave every ounce of himself to those four children and they're taking that and running with it. He probably needed to set up and enforce more boundaries with them when they were younger because I don't understand why they feel the need to tell him what he can do with his life like they're his buddies. No bueno. At least the son seemed cool with it, so I'm not sure where the entitlement is coming from with the daughters.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

SteVen is a malignant narcissist and Alina 100% knows it. She's gotten her sweet little ass out of Russia and girlfriend ain't going back. Periodt.

I thought Alina had gone back to Russia, and that the plan was for Steven to join her there when he got his visa.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Areola seems to be more committed and apt to defend her nanny than she does Baby.

Corey and EvilLynn, Corey's dick of a brother & his equally awful girlfriend, and EvilLynn's Cinderella-stepsisters are all a match made in hell. I'm glad that the six of them have all gravitated toward each other and Jenny was smart to cut her losses and run off into that good night. She's the real winner here.

Kenny's daughters need a fucking reality check. I'm sure they ran Kenny every waking moment of his life before he met Armando, and now they're just pissed off that they can't do that. I will bet you anything that they tried to pull some shit with Armando before filming started and he put them in their places, so now they're going to try and push Kenny even harder with the baby thing. And you dopey stupid bitches, YOU CAN ADOPT AN INFANT IN MEXICO. Like, a real newborn and everything, so stop bitching about how "adoption is, like, totally OK but we are just against a baby/IVF." They're smart enough to know that it will be difficult (and time-consuming) for a gay couple to be approved for adoption in Mexico - even if it's an HIV-positive child - so they were probably hedging their bets that Kenny would be discouraged and quit trying to adopt (or it would give them even more time to wear him down and talk him out of adding to his brood).

I don't care about Scary Hair and Chin Braid. She's old enough to know that when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, so keep scratchin', Scary Hair. No sympathy.

Jenny and Sumbitch seemed settled and pretty happy. I was sad momentarily for Sumbitch when he teared up at Armando's dad's acceptance of Armando's & Kenny's wedding. I think Sumbitch has some major underlying mommy & daddy issues (I mean, who wouldn't with a mother like his? Jesus, that woman is foul!) and I think that him glomming onto a woman 30 years his senior is his way of sticking it to them. Also, he does seem to be connected to Jenny so I'm wondering if she's replacing his mother figure and he's getting the affection and stability (well, mostly) that he should have received from his horrible hag of a mother. I need a shrink on this, stat! 😂😂😂

Summed up so very nicely!!!

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

His step-father basically shrugged it off and said something like , "That's just Steven, he doesn't follow the rules..." 

Funny, I don't think law enforcement feels that way.

I would have loved to see him end up in a Turkish prison where nobody would have found his disregard for rules quirky or charming. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Epic post.  Spot on and now you need to by BFF and call me every thirty minutes.

12 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I got pregnant in my 40s when my kids were legal adults, and it wasn't planned. We just sat them down and that was that

WOW!  I assume they were happy for you?  I was done, like sterilized at 32 so KUDOS!  Bet that was a different child raising experience, no?  In all different kinds of ways.  May I assume it was a surprise?  Are you comfortable sharing?  I am hoping it was, as surprise babies are the BEST  - usually.  My first son was a surprise - would not trade him for ANYTHING.

• Love 1

My theory on Kenny and his entitled princesses lines up with my theory I have on why so many of my friends who had their kids after age 35 are raising holy terrors with zero discipline or boundaries. It goes like this.... They kept hearing from female relatives how they were SO OLD to be a mother and OH MY GOD isn't it just a MIRACLE that I have these children given MY OLD AGE, they are just blessings from God! I must not ever let them feel any discomfort, or sorrow or ever hear the word NO because I am just so blessed to be their mother! 

Given the timeframe when Kenny became a father and the state of affairs back then, I am sure he was super excited and happy to be able to build a biological family of his own. Like, pinch me, I am dreaming! And he was GOOD at being a Dad, damn all you homophobes! See, my kids will love me! They will be my best friends too! And so, he gave them whatever they wanted and indulged their every whim and truly lived his life for them. Now that they are grown and he wants to start anew they are all just in a state of utter shock. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would have loved to see him end up in a Turkish prison where nobody would have found his disregard for rules quirky or charming. 

A Midnight Express scenario for Steven would have been ideal.  "I dropped my soap, can you pick it up?"

I think the LDS church should be tipped off to watch Steven's segments, if they haven't watched already.  Get him tossed out and his family disgraced.  If his goal in life is to be a man whore, let him pay the price.

• Love 7

I was really surprised when Armando mentioned that he grew up in the LDS church, as did Corey and as did STeven. There's such a high proportion of that church respresented on 90 day ( even in other seasons . ) I find it very curious for what it's worth.

Also, where is Alina? I was unclear where she is and what the plan is for them to be together.

Ari is just ridiculous and just entitled and it seems that everyone enables her. Even on the tell all, when she storms off and just refuses to deal with his sisters and that's ok.

They really didnt dwell much on Ellie and Victor. 

I thought it was so uneven how the tell all focused. I really was expecting

a part 2 . 

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
not expected-------expectING
  • Love 4

Do you think that Ellie giving "about $5000" total to Victor was shocking? IMO that's a fairly small amount considering everything. I thought we were talking $50-$100k.

SteVen sends his long (cringe) tongue to girls asking them to teach him how to use it. Then he begs his wife for a threesome saying he needs it to satisfy his sexual desires implying if they’re not then he needs to keep talking to women. He has something seriously wrong with him. He can’t read the room and when he decides to be honest he goes into great detail taking it wayyyy too far. He shows predatory behavior by using his religion to gain trust from these girls even though he doesn’t follow LDS beliefs whatsoever. He’s so GROSS! He is giving me sex cult leader vibes. Alina is too immature to realize love doesn’t conquer all and he doesn’t love her.

I literally SCREAMED at my screen when he referenced fucking Nelson Mandela to justify having a threesome. “Nelson Mandela once said I wanna have a threesome.” What an arsehole.

Watching him try to attack the other cast members and them serving it right back to him is very entertaining. He really thought he was going to out-argue someone like Ari. 

Anybody else notice SteVen basically quit saying anything after he got embarrassed? Before that, he was putting everyone else down. Could've used a second episode consisting solely of SteVen getting dunked on.

Do you guys think Vanessa is the friend we all need and want?

Corey is a such a coward it’s infuriating. They’re about to break up anyways! He needs to rip the band aid off and get real. Ask her on TV about all the shit she did to him. Why is he the sole bad guy? Evelin wronged the fuck out of him and their relationship. Her actions made him the joke of Engabao. His only “friend” in that little town slept with her and likely wanted Evelin for himself. It’s outrageous.

She kicked him out! Told him to pack his shit and leave so he did. While she decided to party it up and sleep with anyone she wanted he's being crucified for having a fling with one girl a country over? Fuck out of here dude.

I’m pretty sure Ari is talking over Bini’s sisters because she doesn’t want the truth to come out. Ariela is poisonous. She is a liar who blames others for her insecurities. She lied that his sisters said he was cheating on her. She wouldn’t even let them talk. She’s a manipulative spoiled brat.

This Tell All seemed very... unfinished. It was like Shaun riled everyone up and brought up their shit and then just cut it short and left them hanging. I feel like the other Tell Alls have had at least one couple move toward some resolution? 

I mean, Shaun has about 3 different questions in rotation for each couple. And her trying to force Sumit into telling his parents he is married was uncomfortable. She be like, “Wow.”

You know this season was bad when there's only one tell-all episode.

Kenny is the MVP of this tell-all.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Dobian said:

A Midnight Express scenario for Steven would have been ideal.  "I dropped my soap, can you pick it up?"

Beat me to the Midnight Express reference.  I never needed Nancy Reagan to tell me not to do drugs, that movie did it for me!

9 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

My theory on Kenny and his entitled princesses lines up with my theory I have on why so many of my friends who had their kids after age 35 are raising holy terrors with zero discipline or boundaries. It goes like this.... They kept hearing from female relatives how they were SO OLD to be a mother and OH MY GOD isn't it just a MIRACLE that I have these children given MY OLD AGE, they are just blessings from God!

I completely support this theory.  As someone who works with A LOT of spoiled and entitled kids, plenty of people who have born fruit in their 20's are the same way, sadly!

22 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

when you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, so keep scratchin'

Is this too long for a band name?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My theory on Kenny and his entitled princesses lines up with my theory I have on why so many of my friends who had their kids after age 35 are raising holy terrors with zero discipline or boundaries. It goes like this.... They kept hearing from female relatives how they were SO OLD to be a mother and OH MY GOD isn't it just a MIRACLE that I have these children given MY OLD AGE, they are just blessings from God

Kenny's kids were not born after he was 35, were they?  Wasn't he younger?  No, the OH MY GOD kids are given the family home because they are so fucked up; they will never amount to anything (trust me, had the conversation) so I need to give them my wealth.  The older children who have amounted to something because they had to are asked to give up their inheritance because the Youngers are stupid and entitled. They might actually be sleeping under a bridge if I didn't give them everything !!!

I respect your experience that older mothers do not know how to raise children able to cope with the world but entitled princesses?  No, they see the writing on the wall.  

Kenny ABANDONED them because we all know there is no gay culture in FL.  *SNERK*.  I know this is crossing candid reality show lines but if we hate Kody for not going with Ysabel for her spinal surgery, I'm going to hate Kenny for abandoning his adult children.  

We obviously disagree.

4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He is giving me sex cult leader vibes

You are 100%right! I can totally see it now!

Alina is an A-student rased by mom and grandma - totally unaware of wolves in sheep’s clothing.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, albarino said:

I respect your experience that older mothers do not know how to raise children able to cope with the world but entitled princesses?  No, they see the writing on the wall.  

Yes, that is just my experience with my close female friends....I def also see (coworkers) who are older parents and don't tolerate any BS. Ditto for younger parents raising holy terror kids and want to be seen as a friend, not authoritarian. I agree the age isn't always the determining factor 

No idea how old Kenny was when he became a dad, but in his case, my theory applies not because of his particular age----just that he perhaps didnt' think a biological family was in teh cards for him as a gay man and when it became reality he was so over the moon happy he never wanted to do anything to make his kids unhappy or see him in a poor light (as in a disciplinarian)

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Dobian said:

I think the LDS church should be tipped off to watch Steven's segments, if they haven't watched already. 

I hope so as well....I remember way way back when there was a Mormon woman on Real World and she was kicked out of either the LDS church or BYU (or maybe both) because she violated the rules of her faith by living with members of the opposite sex (on the show). If they are still that strict then Steven should be given the boot as well....

And yes, why are there SOOOO many LDS members on this franchise?? Thinking back to past seasons there have been so many....is it because they often marry foreigners they meet on mission trips? Are they desperate for $$ because they give so much to the church? Things that make you go hmm...... lol

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

When I was listing the people who Steven insulted not sure I included Corey.  "I am the stupidest person in the room......except for Corey."

Even the way Steven talks about his transgressions is like an impish six year old:  "Well, yeah, I guess some women reached out to me via social media....and well (shrugs shoulders)  what am I gonna do?  (Smiles)  "I mean, they started it......." like he is a seven year old boy who got caught eating ice cream when he was not allowed.  

He also tried to control Shawn:  "Can you ask someone else a question?"  Then he tried to answer in Russian. 

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

When I was listing the people who Steven insulted not sure I included Corey.  "I am the stupidest person in the room......except for Corey."

Granted, Corey's no rocket surgeon, but I think a lot of his problems stem from the fallacy of sunk costs.  On the other hand, having been married for more than 20 years, I don't think that relationships are without any work at all, and they appear to be still together if the clickbait news sites can be trusted.  Evilyn is a shrew.

I think I did miss the dig at Corey.  The dig at Evilyn wouldn't be that out of place if he really lived up to his values.  It's hard to surf in Mormon underwear.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Granted, Corey's no rocket surgeon, but I think a lot of his problems stem from the fallacy of sunk costs.  On the other hand, having been married for more than 20 years, I don't think that relationships are without any work at all, and they appear to be still together if the clickbait news sites can be trusted.  Evilyn is a shrew.

I think I did miss the dig at Corey.  The dig at Evilyn wouldn't be that out of place if he really lived up to his values.  It's hard to surf in Mormon underwear.

It was right out of the gate.  I wish Kenny had said, "Armando and I counseled you to prepare for married life and you said I look older in person?  Did you just say that?

• Love 8
On 12/8/2021 at 5:37 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Do you think that Ellie giving "about $5000" total to Victor was shocking? IMO that's a fairly small amount considering everything. I thought we were talking $50-$100k.

I was thinking that Ellie probably doesn't have that much money. How much can her pizza joint make? Has she been able to set aside anything for when she is retired? Has she been struggling to make ends meet? No idea. If she has said, I don't recall it.

Her intention was probably to go join Victor pre-hurricane with her small savings but live on the cheap for the rest of her life; big bucks not needed. And then the hurricane hit, she couldn't refrain from flying off to the supposed love of her life - and then she was expected to fork over money to get Victor's place up and running again. The $5K might have been way out of her comfort zone.

On 12/8/2021 at 5:37 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Ask her on TV about all the shit she did to him. Why is he the sole bad guy? Evelin wronged the fuck out of him and their relationship. Her actions made him the joke of Engabao. His only “friend” in that little town slept with her and likely wanted Evelin for himself. It’s outrageous.

She kicked him out! Told him to pack his shit and leave so he did. While she decided to party it up and sleep with anyone she wanted he's being crucified for having a fling with one girl a country over? Fuck out of here dude.

And where was Shawn? Why couldn't she bring up the truth during the T-A? I agree with you 100%. Corey must be deathly afraid of Evelin, willing to take all of her BS. It's like he's brainwashed, acting so guilty all the time.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Even the way Steven talks about his transgressions is like an impish six year old:  "Well, yeah, I guess some women reached out to me via social media....and well (shrugs shoulders)  what am I gonna do?  (Smiles)  "I mean, they started it......." like he is a seven year old boy who got caught eating ice cream when he was not allowed.  

He also tried to control Shawn:  "Can you ask someone else a question?"  Then he tried to answer in Russian. 

Steven was determined to make it The Steven Show from jump. And he made no secret of his contempt for women in general. Alina, Evelyn, Ari, even Shawn, were belittled by him. He tried to get control of the show from the host! The arrogance! 

And his "hey, they reached out to me! What could I do? And really, if someone sends a picture of herself topless, its only polite to compliment her on her pretty boobies, isn't it? What's wrong with that?" reminds me of nothing so much as that scene in "Goodfellas" when Janice confronts Henry about his side piece visiting him in prison. "I can't control who comes to visit me! Do you think I asked her? But if she turns up I don't have anything to say about it!" Steven is so slimy and smarmy. 

20 hours ago, anoninrva said:

The dig at Evilyn was pointless, whether Steven adheres to LDS tenets or not. Evilyn's not Mormon and she's not bound in any way to their weird rules of "modesty". If he was Jewish and slagged off another guest for not wearing a kippah, or Muslim and tut-tutted about a woman not wearing a headscarf, it would be just as nonsensical. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 11

I think SteVen expected Evelin to crumble and be defensive about how she dresses. She is an adult woman and can dress anyway she pleases. 
SteVen had no idea what to do when she didn’t respond as he thought she would. He was pissed off that he couldn’t control everyone.

• Love 7
On 12/8/2021 at 12:00 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Epic post.  Spot on and now you need to by BFF and call me every thirty minutes.

WOW!  I assume they were happy for you?  I was done, like sterilized at 32 so KUDOS!  Bet that was a different child raising experience, no?  In all different kinds of ways.  May I assume it was a surprise?  Are you comfortable sharing?  I am hoping it was, as surprise babies are the BEST  - usually.  My first son was a surprise - would not trade him for ANYTHING.

Sounds like a plan - I'll DM you every 45 minutes with a new cocktail recipe! 

My kids (18 and 24 when I got pregnant) were very happy. It was the first time we didn't use birth control in over 18 years and SURPRISE. Unfortunately, I miscarried at 43 and we were all upset, but it was also a relief because (a) I'm really tired in general just by life & really like my sleep, and (b) KUDOS to everyone parenting through COVID, and bless y'all! I've got a grandbaby now and I can't imagine having a kid and a grandkid 5 years apart.

But back to my original point - even if the pregnancy wasn't a surprise and was 150% planned, we wouldn't have consulted the kids. Kenny's daughters are waaaaay out of line and I wish Kenny & Armando the best.

• Love 6
On 12/7/2021 at 10:32 PM, lightninggirl said:

They're smart enough to know that it will be difficult (and time-consuming) for a gay couple to be approved for adoption in Mexico - even if it's an HIV-positive child - so they were probably hedging their bets that Kenny would be discouraged and quit trying to adopt (or it would give them even more time to wear him down and talk him out of adding to his brood).

It sounds to me like adoption is a non-starter, because Armando said adoption isn't part of Mexican culture.  Which I find odd because my understanding is that homosexuality isn't part of either LDS or Mexican culture, yet Armando flew in the face of that.

Perhaps more tellingly, Armando said his mother was against adoption, and in favor of a "blood" baby.  And he also said, when Kenny said he wants to move to Mexico City, that he's against it because he believes it's dangerous there, but he also said because his mother would be scared for him.  And Kenny said there's already a risk of resentment that he took Armando away from them, and he doesn't want to make it worse by taking him farther away, so he's not pushing it.

And what got me was that he said this in front of his own kids, who he moved far away from, himself.  And yet he doesn't want to take Armando away from his mother.  I think the kids are being ridiculous, but I can see why they'd feel a little insulted.

• Love 1

I think Puerto Vallarta, or somewhere lively like that might be a better fit for Kenny and Armando.      

If Kenny's adult kids want to be near him, then they can move to Mexico.      Kenny's not 20 anymore, but that shouldn't stop Armando from having another child.      With the age difference, I'm sure Armando realizes that Kenny might not be around forever, but that's the chance for a lot of older spouses.       I think Kenny's kids just don't want competition for inheritance, and I bet they were just as upset about Hannah being adopted by Kenny.      With a four year or more wait to get an adoption completed, then surrogacy would be quicker since I'm sure they'll use private clinics.   

• Love 3
On 12/7/2021 at 8:32 PM, lightninggirl said:

Corey and EvilLynn, Corey's dick of a brother & his equally awful girlfriend, and EvilLynn's Cinderella-stepsisters are all a match made in hell.

She looked like she was dressed up for church on Little House on the Prarie.

7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Kenny's kids just don't want competition for inheritance, and I bet they were just as upset about Hannah being adopted by Kenny. 

I have to wonder what kind of inheritance would he even leave?  Did he make a lot of money?  I read he was a property manager, so it doesn't sound like it.  But  I also read he sold his house and is living off the cash from that.  If he lives another 20 years there won't be anything left for his beneficiaries.  He seems to have retired pretty early.  But so many on 90 Days seem to have no problem not working even though they're poor.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 2
On 12/11/2021 at 1:32 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Kenny's kids just don't want competition for inheritance, and I bet they were just as upset about Hannah being adopted by Kenny. 

C'mon man, I believe this is crazy.  I think they don't want competition for his love.  I can't speak for Hannah being adopted or not.  I don't see an upside to that.  

My guess is they are successful enough on their own and probably aren't counting on any "inheritance."  Trust me, it is a nice place to be!

• Love 1
On 12/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, Breedom said:

And where was Shawn? Why couldn't she bring up the truth during the T-A? I agree with you 100%. Corey must be deathly afraid of Evelin, willing to take all of her BS. It's like he's brainwashed, acting so guilty all the time.

Shaun doesn’t even sound like she watched this season at all. She was clueless during the whole thing.

• Love 1

there was a Mormon woman on Real World and she was kicked out of either the LDS church or BYU (or maybe both) because she violated the rules of her faith by living with members of the opposite sex (on the show).

Just BYU. That was Real World: New Orleans. It's a lot harder to get excommunicated from the church than it is to get kicked out of BYU. Even violating the dress code repeatedly could get you kicked out of BYU.

On 12/12/2021 at 9:55 AM, albarino said:

C'mon man, I believe this is crazy.  I think they don't want competition for his love.  I can't speak for Hannah being adopted or not.  I don't see an upside to that.  

My guess is they are successful enough on their own and probably aren't counting on any "inheritance."  Trust me, it is a nice place to be!

It really is!  I follow a thread/thing called The Moneyist on FB and I bet a third of the letters are related to inheritance.  "Does my sister deserve it?"  "Should I cut my daughter out and leave it all to my two sons?" "How do I ask if I am in the will?"  The worst (well all them are pretty bad) is people sticking their beaks where the beak does not need to be.

On 12/13/2021 at 5:57 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Shaun doesn’t even sound like she watched this season at all. She was clueless during the whole thing.

I don't think she watches.  Hire me!  I would go. To. Town. on these fools.

• Love 2
On 12/12/2021 at 10:55 AM, albarino said:

My guess is they are successful enough on their own and probably aren't counting on any "inheritance."

Do you think so? I personally have no idea if there's an inheritance or not, but I'm curious to know why you guess they're successful on their own. Nothing about them reads that way to me, but maybe you're seeing something I'm missing.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2021 at 8:50 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I think Kenny looks every bit his age on tv.  Just moussing and spiking your hair doesn’t subtract years.  

He looks good for a man in his mid-50s, but he does look his age. Nobody looking at him and Armando for the first time would think they were within a decade of each other, age-wise.

On 12/10/2021 at 8:14 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Steven was determined to make it The Steven Show from jump. And he made no secret of his contempt for women in general. Alina, Evelyn, Ari, even Shawn, were belittled by him. He tried to get control of the show from the host! The arrogance! 

And his "hey, they reached out to me! What could I do? And really, if someone sends a picture of herself topless, its only polite to compliment her on her pretty boobies, isn't it? What's wrong with that?" reminds me of nothing so much as that scene in "Goodfellas" when Janice confronts Henry about his side piece visiting him in prison. "I can't control who comes to visit me! Do you think I asked her? But if she turns up I don't have anything to say about it!" Steven is so slimy and smarmy. 

The dig at Evilyn was pointless, whether Steven adheres to LDS tenets or not. Evilyn's not Mormon and she's not bound in any way to their weird rules of "modesty". If he was Jewish and slagged off another guest for not wearing a kippah, or Muslim and tut-tutted about a woman not wearing a headscarf, it would be just as nonsensical. 

Apparently, the unsolicited boob shots are a real thing: even Kenny said he'd received them during his tenure on the show. The ethical thing to do is either ignore them or respond with a quick "Nice body, but I'm already with someone. I wish you well." SteVen doesn't get to engage with these flashers, then claim innocence. Kenny was offering SteVen excellent advice at the end of the show, but I doubt he'll be smart enough to take it.

On 12/7/2021 at 5:59 PM, albarino said:

Interesting.  Why do you characterize their opinions as "over involved?"  These aren't nodding acquaintances, these are Kenny's children (and Bini's sisters)--I think they do get to have an opinion.  

Seriously, perhaps sisters can have opinions that may or may not be important, but Kenny's kids?!?  He is their Dad and Grandfather.  I think they are allowed a HUGE voice in his decisions. He can listen or not (and he doesn't really care--lets be honest) but I think they need to sing it from the rooftops!

He has demonstrated he is more interested in following his penis to Mexico.  I think his kids are allowed to feel hurt and abandoned.  

His children, the youngest of whom is in her mid-20s, are already grown and should be leading their own lives. At what point does Kenny get to lead HIS own life and pursue HIS own happiness? Is he supposed to live like a monk the rest of his days, dying alone and unfulfilled, for fear of offending them? They need to cut the damn cord already. He will always be their father. They will always be his daughters, and he obviously loves them. Bringing another child or two into the mix is not going to change that.

• Love 3

Was watching football today and saw Jax Jaguars QB Trevor Lawrence.

Wonder if this look is what Steven tries to copy with his "mane" of hair.

Never gonna happen. Works for Trevor, though.

112221-marissa-trevor-lawrence (1).jpg

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 1