Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Tell All

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

And I don't know for sure, I'm not an expert or anything I just recognize similar behaviors in Steven that I do in other people who are autistic.  I know older people who have lived with Aspergers a long time and have had counseling will make an attempt to explain themselves by explaining what they have been diagnosed with...sooo these are just my guesses.  Maybe his social cues are so off that he doesn't feel he needs to apologize maybe the guy is just an a-hole.  😄

I think it can be all of the above.  He's austistic--of a sort AND he's an asshole.  I wish people from his church and school years would come here and help us.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

I think Steven is just all about getting attention. 

It's amazing that he grew up without a lot of bruises, black eyes, broken bones--and notes from teachers.  His lack of filter has SURELY gotten him in trouble over the years--at school, at church, on jobs, on dates.  I'm sticking to my Asperger's-like diagnosis.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Did Steven just...compare himself to Nelson Mandela?

Screw him and his "sexual energy." What a POS.

And I've never been genuinely sad for someone on this show, but watching the other Tell-All-ers and Steven's ex-girlfriend try to convince Alina to move on before Steven (inevitably) hurts her again sort of broke my heart.

Alina is barely out of her teens and many teens have that smug know-it-all attitude.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Kid said:

I agree completely. He is sanctimonious and he is a gaslighter. He was BLAMING the nine women who contacted him for  his recent transgressions . If the sanctimonious little shit was so outraged that they contacted him, don’t respond!!!

But, but, but those evil HARLOTS in immodest or no attire sent me notes and pictures and I had to respond with my snakelike tongue!!!  (He obviously does not understand that size not does not matter but it’s how you USE it that matters.)

He probably acts like such a Casanova because of his size, which is likely itty bitty! Afterall, he does send tongue pics instead of the usual d-pics! The guy has to compensate somehow.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kath94 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he tries to play it both ways.  They're married, so they can have sex.  But they're not sealed, so he isn't really  bound to her, and he can continue to seek out new relationships.

SteVen, meet your hand.  Hope that does it for you.  Oh, you want a threesome?  Meet your other hand.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that names "it", doesn't he?  Can I say that here? lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Ok I was wondering about that.  Out of everybody on this show, that I can remember, he seemed to be the most honest and open about his short comings and was very willing to say yeah I did this and I did that. 

Yeah, but with MOST people it's a confession.  With SteVen, it's a prelude to what ELSE he plans to do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

LEANDRO!!   A perfect weird partner for Ari.  He doesn't have a clue that his "friendship and advice" are inappropriate and claims he will NOT stop until Ari requests it.  Bini's eyes--staring at Leandro do not bode well for Leandro.  Watch your back, L.

Yeah generally one would expect the spouse to recognize that cozying up to an ex is disrespectful and knock it off.  But because Ari doesn’t think the normal rules apply to her Leandro needs to do the right thing.  It’s like being the person a married person cheats with.  Yeah you made no promises to the cheated-on person but that doesn’t absolve you of acting with basic human decency.  I also wonder about Leandro’s sanity in a) marrying Ari and b) staying with her for ten years.  He must have his own issues.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, treeofdreams said:

I think Steven is just all about getting attention.  And it is working - look how much we are talking about him here.

Everything he has said and done throughout the season has been about getting attention.

Exactly. During the Tell-All, he had to blurt out something to keep him relevant (to his thinking). This would be his last chance. The more outlandish the better for him to get to come back for another season. He is not onboard in letting his 15 minutes of fame slip away. He knows without the show he will fade into the background, leading an ordinary life. That's the last thing he wants, so he'll say or do anything to avoid that. IMHO.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

You mean Devon as in Devon-formerly-with Jihoon?

Ugh, I'd forgotten she was from Utah.  

Yes - that Devon. 

I pretty much said everything I had to say about the Tell All in the chat during the viewing.

If Soaking Steven wants to quote Nelson Mandela he is free too, AFTER he spends 27 years in jail as Mandela did.

Armando and Kenny were the only good thing apart from the fighting between Family Sumit.

Dollars to donuts Mama and Papa Sumit know that their baby boy is hitched to granny. How you may ask? The Indian Network.  Someone in the States saw the program. Told an Auntie, who told another Auntie who told Mama and Papa S.  

• Love 20

Everyone of the couples were angling for continuing TLC shows.  I doubt Kenny’s girls are against a baby.  I knew Ari went with Bini to Ethiopia.  Did you notice the size of his suitcase?  The nanny, the sisters, give me a break.  I think the whole sex thing with Steven was made up.  Etc, etc,  etc. I hope the HEA at the very least choose couples I can stand.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Yes - that Devon. 

I pretty much said everything I had to say about the Tell All in the chat during the viewing.

If Soaking Steven wants to quote Nelson Mandela he is free too, AFTER he spends 27 years in jail as Mandela did.

Armando and Kenny were the only good thing apart from the fighting between Family Sumit.

Dollars to donuts Mama and Papa Sumit know that their baby boy is hitched to granny. How you may ask? The Indian Network.  Someone in the States saw the program. Told an Auntie, who told another Auntie who told Mama and Papa S.  

But I think the Tell All was shot way before the finale aired so they wouldn’t have known then.  If Sumit has half a brain (a big if) he told them before the finale aired.  The show airs all over the world.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The couples thread has an update about them.

I did stumble on that - I went to the couples thread to check the spelling of his name before posting this.

Edited by kirklandia
3 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

He strikes me as the kind of guy that names "it", doesn't he?  Can I say that here? lol

2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

“Larry is wide awake today.”

Somehow, I think a guy like Steven who refers to sex as "skoodilypoop", must certainly have an affectionate moniker for his equipment. Probably something cutesy like "Mr. Happy" or "Chuckles". And I bet he treats it like a puppet, complete with funny voices. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Somehow, I think a guy like Steven who refers to sex as "skoodilypoop", must certainly have an affectionate moniker for his equipment. Probably something cutesy like "Mr. Happy" or "Chuckles". And I bet he treats it like a puppet, complete with funny voices. 

Dammit Pepper, you really gave me the giggles!😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kath94 said:
6 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Ok I was wondering about that.  Out of everybody on this show, that I can remember, he seemed to be the most honest and open about his short comings and was very willing to say yeah I did this and I did that. 

Yeah, but with MOST people it's a confession.  With SteVen, it's a prelude to what ELSE he plans to do.

I'd like to have his parents interviewed.  Have there EVER been ANY consequences for Steven's odd, immoral and (maybe) illegal behaviors?  ANY???

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

As long as the puppet doesn’t spit.

• LOL 7
11 hours ago, Cini said:

Her reaction to the sisters was also over the top. Ari isn't the first person who has in-laws they don't love. Normal people keep the contact to a polite minimum and deal with it.

Assuming she doesn't understand Amharic, which seems warranted since she hired an *interpreter* to confront Bini, it's not just over the top, but downright inexplicable.  I know that's breaking the fourth wall, but there's no way she even knew what they were saying when she stormed out.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He reminds me increasingly of that sleaze bag Garrick on Seeking Sister Wife, anyone remember him? He was absolutely nauseating. 

YES!  And I didn't see what his Brazilian concubine saw in him either.

• Love 2
On 12/5/2021 at 3:01 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I absolutely agree.   Plus, can you imagine Steven if she does have a kid with him?   She'll never get rid of him. 

Yes. That is precisely why I hope Alina takes charge of her birth control and keeps it locked up (assuming it’s the pill and condoms and not an IUD) so Steven can’t sabotage it. He seems the type to want to baby trap a woman to keep her tied to him forever. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

Yes - that Devon. 

100% agreed. I just don’t buy the notion that the parents still don’t know. Someone surely saw the filming of the wedding at the temple. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

Kenny showed the same lack of concern for cultural differences with Sumit's parents as he did with Armando's father. 

And his “zinger” to Sumit’s brother about whether he’d have married his wife if the parents disapproved was actually a lame comment. Because Sumit’s brother and sister in law were probably arranged by both sets of parents or it was a parental matchmaking situation. Or if they weren’t arranged or set up, then they no doubt ensured the parents approved the relationship pretty early on. Parental approval is foremost. So Sumit’s brother saying “no”, I wouldn’t have married her if the parents disapproved is not an insult to his wife because she’d say the same thing about him. 

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

can understand the concern for their older father adopting a baby and the toll it would take on his health/body HOWEVER my gut is telling me it's more about them and not about their father's well being.  They're only thinking of themselves and how it will affect them and are using his age as a convenient excuse.

As the oldest child of a first marriage, yeah, the older kids will get screwed.  They are advocating for their children with wanting Kenny to be a grandfather to them.  He'll be a G'pa in name but he will be too wrapped up with his second family to care too much about them.  Didn't he already leave the country (and them) to follow his "heart (dick)?"  

Yeah.  Let it go.  He made his decision.  Older kids?  You need to move on.  He already did. *Tears to follow*

Edited by albarino
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I'd like to have his parents interviewed.  Have there EVER been ANY consequences for Steven's odd, immoral and (maybe) illegal behaviors?  ANY???

I couldn't watch because Mommy would surely defend him.  Trust me on this one, lol!

8 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

And his “zinger” to Sumit’s brother about whether he’d have married his wife if the parents disapproved was actually a lame comment. Because Sumit’s brother and sister in law were probably arranged by both sets of parents or it was a parental matchmaking situation. Or if they weren’t arranged or set up, then they no doubt ensured the parents approved the relationship pretty early on. Parental approval is foremost. So Sumit’s brother saying “no”, I wouldn’t have married her if the parents disapproved is not an insult to his wife because she’d say the same thing about him. 

I agree.  I am puzzled by these Americans who get with someone who is from this culture and then acts all shocked when mom and dad are like, nope.  And it can't be THAT big of a surprise.  I worked with a woman who was Muslim, and not super strict about it, but she said, yeah my son can date anyone he wants, but his wife will be Muslim.   A lot of cultures and religions are like that.

12 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

Dammit Pepper, you really gave me the giggles!😂

Me too!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, albarino said:

As the oldest child of a first marriage, yeah, the older kids will get screwed.

My children were SO lucky that when their father dumped us for his secretary (w/family money) that he didn't have children with her. Thereafter, we lived in "reduced" $$$ circumstances while he and she lived SO well.  The kids certainly noticed it on visits--but at least they didn't have to see his other kids getting fancy gifts, wardrobes, cars, school, etc.  In many cases the older family gets screwed.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 1

@Back Atcha, as the child of a second marriage, I see your point.  Of course I had no say in the matter.  But I do know now that my older half siblings felt robbed of their Daddy.  It wasn’t until my mother passed away a few years ago that I heard about the conflicts and why I had virtually no contact with my older half sibs. 

• Useful 1
18 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah generally one would expect the spouse to recognize that cozying up to an ex is disrespectful and knock it off.  But because Ari doesn’t think the normal rules apply to her Leandro needs to do the right thing.  It’s like being the person a married person cheats with.  Yeah you made no promises to the cheated-on person but that doesn’t absolve you of acting with basic human decency.  I also wonder about Leandro’s sanity in a) marrying Ari and b) staying with her for ten years.  He must have his own issues.

It seems like Leandro never evolved from the obsessive high school boy stage.  He still clings to Areola as his ideal fantasy girl instead of finding a normal relationship with a normal person.

For her part, Areola is a total hypocrite who treats men like props in her life.  She's controlling, bullying, and abusive, but when her faults are brought up she sticks her little pig nose out and makes her cat-who-ate-the-canary cute face.  She wants to hold Bini accountable for everything he does but has no accountability for herself.  She used the hernia surgery as an excuse to hang out with family and friends in the States, which prevented Bini from seeing Avi for two critical months during his development.  Babies change so fast that it's a big deal when you miss even a month.  You'll never get to see it again.  She continues to harangue him for having people in their apartment, when she lied about living with her ex in the States for weeks.  She would have issue with Bini maintaining contact with an ex-girlfriend, but she continues to have extensive contact with Leandro when she knows it bothers Bini.  She says openly that if her relationship with Bini fails she is going back to Leandro.  So framing her relationship with Leandro as friendship is false.  She uses Avi as leverage to keep Bini under her thumb because she knows how he lost contact with his other child and is fearful of that happening again.  She manufactures drama with his sisters to create a rift so she has further control.  She is a really manipulative piece of work, but that is how her parents raised her.  Privileged, entitled, and no accountability for her behavior.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
29 minutes ago, Dobian said:

For her part, Areola is a total hypocrite who treats men like props in her life.  She's controlling, bullying, and abusive, but when her faults are brought up she sticks her little pig nose out and makes her cat-who-ate-the-canary cute face.  She wants to hold Bini accountable for everything he does but has no accountability for herself.  She used the hernia surgery as an excuse to hang out with family and friends in the States, which prevented Bini from seeing Avi for two critical months during his development.  Babies change so fast that it's a big deal when you miss even a month.  You'll never get to see it again.  She continues to harangue him for having people in their apartment, when she lied about living with her ex in the States for weeks.  She would have issue with Bini maintaining contact with an ex-girlfriend, but she continues to have extensive contact with Leandro when she knows it bothers Bini.  She says openly that if her relationship with Bini fails she is going back to Leandro.  So framing her relationship with Leandro as friendship is false.  She uses Avi as leverage to keep Bini under her thumb because she knows how he lost contact with his other child and is fearful of that happening again.  She manufactures drama with his sisters to create a rift so she has further control.  She is a really manipulative piece of work, but that is how her parents raised her.  Privileged, entitled, and no accountability for her behavior.

I think she has some serious psychological issues.  It's beyond just being spoiled.  She won't even let Avi maintain a relationship with his sisters, yet alone an ex.  Still, I was wondering if they were staying in NJ with her parents.  That seems likely.

• Love 6
On 12/6/2021 at 10:07 AM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Well she was definitely wearing a bra, and a burly one at that.  I was transfixed looking at the outline of it.  Do people not look in the mirror?

Welcome to The Internet 2021.  I doubt The Internet 2022 will be an improvement.

I agree.  Well, with the saying it out loud part.  Kenny looks rough.  I'd say he doesn't care, but he works so hard on his hair and his look that I think he does care.  But not enough to stop crying--red puffy eyes really don't help.

Mormons do seem to be unduly represented on this show.

I wonder why that is?

19 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

His lack of filter has SURELY gotten him in trouble over the years--at school, at church, on jobs, on dates.

His step-father basically shrugged it off and said something like , "That's just Steven, he doesn't follow the rules..." 

47 minutes ago, Dobian said:

It seems like Leandro never evolved from the obsessive high school boy stage.  He still clings to Areola as his ideal fantasy girl instead of finding a normal relationship with a normal person.

He did mention that his girlfriend helped him with the bra shopping expedition. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

So Sumit’s brother saying “no”, I wouldn’t have married her if the parents disapproved is not an insult to his wife because she’d say the same thing about him. 

Exactly!!!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

His step-father basically shrugged it off and said something like , "That's just Steven, he doesn't follow the rules..." 

That's probably what happened even before the first day Steven was in "regular" school, in Primary (religious education from 18mos to 11yrs), and with every relative, parent, and GIRL who complained about him.  Early intervention would have made SUCH a difference.  Shrug!

Dr House Idk GIF

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

She uses Avi as leverage to keep Bini under her thumb because she knows how he lost contact with his other child and is fearful of that happening again.  She manufactures drama with his sisters to create a rift so she has further control.  She is a really manipulative piece of work, but that is how her parents raised her.  Privileged, entitled, and no accountability for her behavior.

And to ingratiate herself with all areas of TLC Production.  She's trying to maintain her "star" status.  It's interesting to see her work their system.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

must certainly have an affectionate moniker for his equipment. Probably something cutesy like "Mr. Happy" or "Chuckles". And I bet he treats it like a puppet, complete with funny voices. 

"Little Fella"? "Shorty"?

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 6
On 12/6/2021 at 10:18 AM, treeofdreams said:

hey probably haven't been "sealed" by the Mormon church yet, so aren't considered really married, and so cannot consummate the marriage within the strict rules of the faith?

We know that Steven and Alina didn't have a temple sealing for eternity because you can't get one during the first year of church membership. A civil marriage in any country is legit for this lifetime, though, and they don't have to wait to consummate.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

One question I wish the host had asked Steven is "Do you care that you are hurting Alina by your behavior?"

What other questions do you all wish the host had asked the couples?

I would have asked everyone who it mattered "Why are you so self righteous over them when your way of communicating is telling and berating?"

Alina:  If a good friend came to you with the things that her boyfriend was doing to her, would you really tell her to stay?

Kenny's kids:  Why are you all so overinvolved in these highly personal decision of your dad's?  Kenny, why do YOU allow it?  Armando, why DO YOU allow it?  Same with Bini's sisters:  Why are you here?

Steven:  Answer my questions with yes or no.  No hemming and hawing, no trying to peddle your side of the story.  Did you present yourself as a committed man of the LDS faith who was following the rules?  And expected Alina to be the same?  Did you communicate with any female that would make Alina uncomfortable?  Alina. do you trust him?  Steven, back to you:  Are you ever engaging in behavior that would make your bishop not proud?  Are you acting in a way that is not honorable?  Steven, how many more times are  you going to hurt her with your choices?  Are you even aware you are hurting her?  YES OR NO PLEASE  Alina?  How many more times are you going to take him back?    

Ellie:  Do you trust him?  Do you REALLY want to live on a small island in the middle of nowhere?  

To everyone but Kenny and Armando:  Did you REALLY think you were going to change your vacation fling (no shame in that) into an upstanding spouse, dad, full time employee?  

Ari - do you REALLY think Bini is so unfaithful?  Do you REALLY want a relationship where you have to check his phone?  What if a female promoter reaches out to him to hire him?  Are you going to accept his word?  

Corey and Evelin have their little codependency thing going on so I will leave it at that.

1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Early intervention would have made SUCH a difference.  Shrug!

I totally agree - however - to get an initial evaluation for special services, we need parental sign off.  And many MANY parents either 1) won't acknowledge or 2) find special services unseemly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
27 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I would have asked everyone who it mattered "Why are you so self righteous over them when your way of communicating is telling and berating?"

Alina:  If a good friend came to you with the things that her boyfriend was doing to her, would you really tell her to stay?

Kenny's kids:  Why are you all so overinvolved in these highly personal decision of your dad's?  Kenny, why do YOU allow it?  Armando, why DO YOU allow it?  Same with Bini's sisters:  Why are you here?

Steven:  Answer my questions with yes or no.  No hemming and hawing, no trying to peddle your side of the story.  Did you present yourself as a committed man of the LDS faith who was following the rules?  And expected Alina to be the same?  Did you communicate with any female that would make Alina uncomfortable?  Alina. do you trust him?  Steven, back to you:  Are you ever engaging in behavior that would make your bishop not proud?  Are you acting in a way that is not honorable?  Steven, how many more times are  you going to hurt her with your choices?  Are you even aware you are hurting her?  YES OR NO PLEASE  Alina?  How many more times are you going to take him back?    

Ellie:  Do you trust him?  Do you REALLY want to live on a small island in the middle of nowhere?  

To everyone but Kenny and Armando:  Did you REALLY think you were going to change your vacation fling (no shame in that) into an upstanding spouse, dad, full time employee?  

Ari - do you REALLY think Bini is so unfaithful?  Do you REALLY want a relationship where you have to check his phone?  What if a female promoter reaches out to him to hire him?  Are you going to accept his word?  

Corey and Evelin have their little codependency thing going on so I will leave it at that.

Excellent questions.  I hereby nominate you to be the new host of Tell All episodes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

Excellent questions.  I hereby nominate you to be the new host of Tell All episodes.

Happy to do it!  I would have had more but I needed to pick up a Total Wine and More order, curbside, lol!

So let me get this straight:  Kenny and Armando reached out to Douchebag and counsel him and repays it by telling Kenny he looks older in person?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Interesting.  Why do you characterize their opinions as "over involved?"  These aren't nodding acquaintances, these are Kenny's children (and Bini's sisters)--I think they do get to have an opinion.  

Seriously, perhaps sisters can have opinions that may or may not be important, but Kenny's kids?!?  He is their Dad and Grandfather.  I think they are allowed a HUGE voice in his decisions. He can listen or not (and he doesn't really care--lets be honest) but I think they need to sing it from the rooftops!

He has demonstrated he is more interested in following his penis to Mexico.  I think his kids are allowed to feel hurt and abandoned.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Two of the daughters - the most outspoken ones - are not married, yes?  So I would guess that their father, as the main man in their lives, in a way assumes a surrogate husband role.  So in a way they feel like their main (only?) male person is abandoning them for a new family just as they would feel abandoned by a husband.

Just speculating...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Interesting.  Why do you characterize their opinions as "over involved?"  These aren't nodding acquaintances, these are Kenny's children (and Bini's sisters)--I think they do get to have an opinion.  

Respectfully, to me, they don't get an opinion.  I am not about to call my siblings (who I love, and I am the baby, btw) and be like, hey Adam and Jane!   You guys busy?  Can you join a zoom call to talk about Eddie and I?  Yeah we are talking about if Eddie is a cheater and why I feel the need to check his phone.  So your your input would be great as you are not biased AT ALL.  Do not care if they helped raise him or whatever.  He is a grown man who needs to be an adult all by himself.

I would never do that, they would NEVER agree.  Boundaries!  They fact that they are even just involved is weird to me.

And again, and I say this with a lot of respect, no to Kenny's kids as well.  He gave his LIFE to solo (truly solo) to parent those kids.   I am a mom and maybe (not for a long time, I hope!) I could be a grandparent.  My hubs and I are both 56.  If we decide to adopt a baby or go through a gestational carrier, they get ZERO say in it.  Not their business.  Can they say but Mom aren't you the one who says that even though she LOVES dogs, is loving her freedom more and won't adopt one?  SO why are you having a baby?  Sure!  Then that is the part where I tell them to cork it.  

To me, those kids are selfish as Kenny gave his life and I am sure encourages their dreams and now they seemingly want to impede his.  No thanks.

Full discloser:  We are NEVER EVER adopting a baby, toddler, child or teen.  Mama is DONE, lol!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Dobian said:

She says openly that if her relationship with Bini fails she is going back to Leandro. 

And who says Leandro will welcome her back with open arms? She's got a lot of confidence there. She will probably use this against Bini until Avi turns 18. In the meantime, Leandro can very well meet the love of his life and it won't be our shallow Ari. It may be a woman who is not into game playing or sharing her partner with an ex wife.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Respectfully, to me, they don't get an opinion.  I am not about to call my siblings (who I love, and I am the baby, btw) and be like, hey Adam and Jane!   You guys busy? 

Ahhh, the baby.  Of course, the baby.  I respect we have different experiences.  My little sibs had cars, college paid for, etc.  I was not so lucky.

We were an Air Force family and when I joined, my dad couldn't come and commission me  because his second wife was expecting.  So, please, I have a very real opinion of Kenny's responsibilities and I have a real opinion about his responsibilities as a father (they never go away).  As I said, my opinion.

Kenny, go cry in your margarita.  I will always disrespect your choices.

ETA:  All of this brings up so many bad memories.  I wish everyone th best but I must bow out.

Edited by albarino
  • Love 6