Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Tell All

• Start Topic

My guess is Viktor and Ellie, and Bini and Ari will probably end up on the original show, and Sumit/Jenny, Alina/Steven, Kenny/Armando will end up on Happily Ever After?, and hopefully Corey, and Evelin won't.    

Isn't the nanny for Bini and Ari some relative of Bini's? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I got excited when Shawn asked the couples whether they had joint bank accounts. Unfortunately they got off track when they started talking to Ari and she said yes we have one account and no he doesn’t get a credit card. So essentially they don’t have joint accounts. At that point, they should have gone around the room and one by one grilled each couple. I wanted to know whether Steven is sending money to Alina and also where she is living.  I was surprised that Ellie said she had given Victor about $5k.  That’s not very much.  He must have side jobs.  Sumit is NEVER going to tell his family that they got married and Jenny will still be there.  I am tired of listening to Evilyn so I FF thru their story.

• Love 7

Just when I thought I could not like Armando anymore than I already like him, he told Slimy Steven the truth about himself and he did it kindly and quietly. Steven portrays himself as an upstanding member of his church and he is forcing it down his wife’s throat and yet he doesn’t live up to the standards himself. And then he has the nerve to quote Nelson Mandela. Can this man get any more slimy?  His rationalization is that he can do anything he wants as long as he’s striving not to do it. That’s a good one. Every cheating spouse on earth should use that one.

He is grooming her to agree to multiple wives, in my opinion.  He will get her to agree to a threesome and move on from there.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 20

So, just so we are clear:  Steven insulted Evelin (clothing) Kenny (looked older) Ari (deserted your husband) Cory (being a hypocrite)....who am I missing?

Steven is not just that stray hair on your sweater that never seems to leave.  He is worrisome.  His deflection, ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, towards, essentially strangers, is one thing.  How do you think he speaks to Alina, his now wife, in private?  She will be thirty, have four kids and ZERO self confidence because he will tell her so on the daily.  But hey she is getting something out of it, so cheers to the newlyweds.

18 minutes ago, Colfrmb said:

I got excited when Shawn asked the couples whether they had joint bank accounts. Unfortunately they got off track when they started talking to Ari and she said yes we have one account and no he doesn’t get a credit card. So essentially they don’t have joint accounts. At that point, they should have gone around the room and one by one grilled each couple. I wanted to know whether Steven is sending money to Alina and also where she is living.  I was surprised that Ellie said she had given Victor about $5k.  That’s not very much.  He must have side jobs.  Sumit is NEVER going to tell his family that they got married and Jenny will still be there.  I am tired of listening to Evilyn so I FF thru their story.

I think Ellie has forked over more.  I don't understand why the question was asked about the accounts.  To set up more badgering per:  "See?  He or she is gonna rob you blind!!!"  

• Love 15

An exciting evening of 90 Days: LDS!

Steven and Alina are headed to Only Fans after this gig is done.

Steven looks to compare himself to Ghandi in his next appearance.

Kenny, go to Florida for a month once a year, no need for boo-boo face.

Jenny, the 63 year old woman with the facial expressions of a 15 year old whose mother just found out she sneaked out last night to sleep with a boy.

Binky, we know who wears the pants in your family, and it's not you.

Areola, the poster girl for privilege and entitlement.  They're in the States now.  Is that nanny still with them?  She talked about her in the present tense.

Corey's still the lamest one in the room, even with Steven there.  At least Steven is getting away with his BS while Cory is the perpetual punching bag.

Viktor and Ellie..who are they again?

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Dobian said:

Corey's still the lamest one in the room, even with Steven there.  At least Steven is getting away with his BS while Cory is the perpetual punching bag.

Lamest indeed.

I'll never forget in his first season the way he thrashed around in the fetal position on the floor of the doctor's office when he had to get vaccinations to go to Ecuador, with that voice that sounds like he's been sucking helium from balloons at a children's birthday party. 

And with mommy in tow for emotional support.  Even the doctor commented about how unusual it was to see a grown man bringing his mother with him like that.  

Ugh.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

So who does everyone think will wind up on Happily Ever After?

Who does everyone *want* to see on Happily Ever After?

It sounds like Jenny and Sumit will be there, but I don't know what their storyline would be once they have told the parents they are married.  Is that enough to build a whole season around?

The one I would be most entertained by would be Steven and Alina.  Would he continue with his slimy ways?  Would Alina continue to put up with him?  What is going on in Alina's head?  Is this just about the money and exposure from the show?   

Enquiring minds want to know...

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Steven insulted Evelin (clothing) Kenny (looked older) Ari (deserted your husband) Cory (being a hypocrite)....who am I missing?

Amen!!!  I thought it was rich that he made a comment about Evelyn finally looking modest when he will fuck anything that does not move away fast enough.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
31 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Jenny and Sumit are plotting their next season - how and when will they tell the parents.  With any luck on their part, Sumit can put this off as long as he delayed the wedding itself. 

Oh, no, please don't put us through this. They were interesting for awhile, but enough is enough. I'm so tired of them and their one-note story that never ends. TLC  felt they needed to give us something, so they finally married on this season's ending show, then leaving the door open for another season of "to tell the parents or not" - and will go back and forth for another unbearable season.

38 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Victor and Ellie are so boring, I was daydreaming and missed why they are both in America now.  Are they planning to return to Providencia? 

Aren't they though? So much potential at first, then with the hurricane hitting their storyline was mostly dealing with that and throwing in a few money issues.

40 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

That was sweet that Kenny attempted to counsel/mentor SteVen before the season started.  Too bad it didn't stick. 

I agree. It was like he was the dad, trying to counsel this lost lad. I liked seeing this nurturing part of him. Perhaps his girls will have issue with it, sharing his fathering skills with anyone other then themselves.

Ari seemed to have a lot of confidence on the show. She obviously doesn't read this forum. But I did like how she spoke out with her comments on the other couples. I thought she looked really good, but it was a little odd how Evelin was going on and on about her at the beginning of the show with her apparent girl crush.

• Love 10

With Steven flaunting his sexual urges and desires and experiences, contrasting with the total immaturity he has always shown, I am left with the guess that he is not very good at sex.  He seems much too self-absorbed.

Did he have to go right back to America, and Alina back to Russia, right after they were married?  How long did they have together?  Maybe they never consummated the marriage (a Mormon thing?), and that is why he feels repressed.  Maybe Alina could get an annulment if they didn't.

Alina says she will give him one more chance.  How many has she given him already??  Maybe an appearance on Happily Ever After will finally end this mess of a relationship.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
53 minutes ago, Kid said:

Just when I thought I could not like Armando anymore than I already like him, he told Slimy Steven the truth about himself and he did it kindly and quietly. Steven portrays himself as an upstanding member of his church and he is forcing it down his wife’s throat and yet he doesn’t live up to the standards himself. And then he has the nerve to quote Nelson Mandela. Can this man get any more slimy?  His rationalization is that he can do anything he wants as long as he’s striving not to do it. That’s a good one. Every cheating spouse on earth should use that one.

He is grooming her to agree to multiple wives, in my opinion.  He will get her to agree to a threesome and move on from there.

He reminds me increasingly of that sleaze bag Garrick on Seeking Sister Wife, anyone remember him? He was absolutely nauseating. 

51 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

So, just so we are clear:  Steven insulted Evelin (clothing) Kenny (looked older) Ari (deserted your husband) Cory (being a hypocrite)....who am I missing?

Steven is not just that stray hair on your sweater that never seems to leave.  He is worrisome.  His deflection, ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, towards, essentially strangers, is one thing.  How do you think he speaks to Alina, his now wife, in private?  She will be thirty, have four kids and ZERO self confidence because he will tell her so on the daily.  But hey she is getting something out of it, so cheers to the newlyweds.

Steven is seriously bad news, I agree. Poor Alina will be nagged endlessly until she agrees to a threesome, or additional wives, or any other twisted thing Steven can think up. 

29 minutes ago, Kid said:

Amen!!!  I thought it was rich that he made a comment about Evelyn finally looking modest when he will fuck anything that does not move away fast enough.

Negging. I bet Steven is a great admirer of the PUA philosophy. 

• Love 12

Every single participant seems to think they are relationship experts and can therefore tell everyone else how to live.  Kenny showed the same lack of concern for cultural differences with Sumit's parents as he did with Armando's father.  If they aren't on HIS timeline they are in the wrong.  All the angst over Armando's father who was just lovely on their wedding day (and many of us were  "just give him time-he's trying" and we were right!). And then he was all over Sumit's parents.  It is hard to go against cultural norms and sometimes time does help.  If he's so concerned about people accepting the decisions of others, maybe he should focus on his own daughters who aren't accepting of Kenny and Armando having a child (his son seems very accepting).  So, focus on your own family/house before lecturing others.

Ari telling anyone else how to act is rich considering we found out she was still married to Leandro while getting pregnant with Bini.  And then she was so hurt when she called Leandro for advice about being pregnant while still married to him.  She also never gives anyone any opportunity to disagree with her due to her continual yelling and then flouncing out.  

All the focus on Evelin and Corey's wedding was ridiculous as, you know, it was their second wedding.  And, yes, it was totally a sacrifice and sign of love for Evelin's sisters to attend the wedding because they lived right there.  They can get off their high horses about that.

Steven still doesn't understand that he is not beloved for his quirky self.  Everyone sees through him (including Alina who is going for the victim role but who could not stand him [as was evidenced by her not wanting him to touch her, her comments to him, and her looks at him] but married him anyway because she has another plan in play) and he can't believe that he can't manipulate them into helping him become the star that he believes he should be.

The fact that Jenny didn't jump him and tell Summit's parents that they are married tells me that she and Summit have a plan to get another season.  Otherwise she would have been all over that.  

Although I think Hannah is lovely, I really hope that they don't keep featuring her on the show.  I hope she can just enjoy her childhood and live in love with her family.  I don't see being on reality t.v. as good for any child.

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

It sounds like Jenny and Sumit will be there, but I don't know what their storyline would be once they have told the parents they are married.  Is that enough to build a whole season around?

Sumit will suddenly want a child.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

Did he have to go right back to America, and Alina back to Russia, right after they were married?  How long did they have together?  Maybe they never consummated the marriage (a Mormon thing?), and that is why he feels repressed.  Maybe Alina could get an annulment if they didn't.

I was just thinking...they probably haven't been "sealed" by the Mormon church yet, so aren't considered really married, and so cannot consummate the marriage within the strict rules of the faith?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I'm repeating what I said last night, but I'm completely impressed by Armando.  He's such a classy and put together man, I can see why Kenney fell in love with him.  I believe too, that all the drama Kenney had with Armando's family was fake fake fake.  I love seeing them on Pillow Talk, and for their sake I hope they don't do HEA.  They're way too good for that shit show.

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

I was just thinking...they probably haven't been "sealed" by the Mormon church yet, so aren't considered really married, and so cannot consummate the marriage within the strict rules of the faith?

Steven ignores MANY "strict rules of the faith," so I'd bet he was happy to "consummate" the Turkish marriage.  I wish they had let us know whether she has been baptized in his faith...yet.  Alina's current make-up: not appealing.

• Love 6

Did Steven just...compare himself to Nelson Mandela?

Screw him and his "sexual energy." What a POS.

And I've never been genuinely sad for someone on this show, but watching the other Tell-All-ers and Steven's ex-girlfriend try to convince Alina to move on before Steven (inevitably) hurts her again sort of broke my heart.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 12
57 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

So, focus on your own family/house before lecturing others.

Kenny, your attitude(s) will be interesting the longer you live in a FOREIGN COUNTRY!   You're all about ACCEPTANCE ... as in your sexual identity and choices in life--talk about walking in another's shoes!!

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm repeating what I said last night, but I'm completely impressed by Armando.  He's such a classy and put together man, I can see why Kenney fell in love with him.  I believe too, that all the drama Kenney had with Armando's family was fake fake fake.  I love seeing them on Pillow Talk, and for their sake I hope they don't do HEA.  They're way too good for that shit show.

ITA!  Armando is wise beyond his years!  I hope to see them on Pillow Talk more often.  I believe they would have a lot of insightful and funny things to say about the couples on the show.  LURVE THEM!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Kid said:

Steven portrays himself as an upstanding member of his church and he is forcing it down his wife’s throat and yet he doesn’t live up to the standards himself. And then he has the nerve to quote Nelson Mandela. Can this man get any more slimy?

Steven is NOT OKAY...morally or socially--but he may not be able to control himself.  If his family did not test him YEARS AGO (and why???), perhaps TLC should suggest it--and pay for a battery of tests.  If he's not on "the *spectrum," many will be surprised.  Being so open about all his transgressions leads me to think he's probably more innocent than "slimy." 

This comment from Mrs. Hanson is another indicator of his lack of social awareness:  "So, just so we are clear:  Steven insulted Evelin (clothing) Kenny (looked older) Ari (deserted your husband) Cory (being a hypocrite)....who am I missing?"

*Shorthand for Autism Spectrum Disorder, the spectrum is the official diagnosis and umbrella term for developmental disorders previously diagnosed separately as Asperger syndrome, childhood disintegrative disorder, Rett syndrome, pervasive development disorder and others.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

LEANDRO!!   A perfect weird partner for Ari.  He doesn't have a clue that his "friendship and advice" are inappropriate and claims he will NOT stop until Ari requests it.  Bini's eyes--staring at Leandro do not bode well for Leandro.  Watch your back, L.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, treeofdreams said:

That religious rule is followed by Slimy Steven?  

• LOL 5

Getting sealed is a church rite, and not everyone is sealed, but they are still married because they married in the church, or if civil marriage is recognized by the church (I don't know about that).     To be sealed both partners have to go though approvals, and I'm sure Steven isn't going to get approved.   

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

The fact that Jenny didn't jump him and tell Summit's parents that they are married tells me that she and Summit have a plan to get another season.  Otherwise she would have been all over that.  

Agreed.  Despite his, "I'm telling them today," they're gunning for another season, which I can do without.

26 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Steven ignores MANY "strict rules of the faith," so I'd bet he was happy to "consummate" the Turkish marriage. 

I'm REALLY tired of Saint SteVen.  His "how can I know what I'm missing or giving up if I don't experience it?" and comparing himself to Nelson Mandela.  Ugh.  I do not doubt that he took the first opportunity to jump Alina.  But she is a willing participant, also.

So, let me get this straight in my head.  Ari married Leandro, but grew tired of his academic life or of Indiana, so she just HAD to travel.  but she planned to return to Leandro unless she found something she liked better.  NO WONDER Bini was so heartbroken when she took baby Avi to New Jersey.  She expected Bini to be alone & sulk at home until she returned.  IF she returned and didn't find something better.  How can she and Leandro not realize how inappropriate their current relationship is??

• Love 15
On 12/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, Colfrmb said:

technical question:  are Mormons “allowed” to use birth control?

In keeping with the Mormon belief that heaven is full of millions of spirits awaiting an earthly body, birth control and abortion are also forbidden. Since the female body is regarded as the tabernacle of the spirit and the residence of God's spirit children, a high priority is given to prenatal care.

5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm not sure if the Catholic ban of homosexuality is worse than the LDS,

In both, it's "okay" to BE a homosexual, just don't act on any of thos physical urges.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, treeofdreams said:

This guy is a sociopath.  He doesn't feel repressed, it's just an act and he's a bad actor.  He likes to manipulate women and get them to have sex with him.  He was even getting action in Russia when he went there to visit Alina.  He married Alina only because he wanted to get on TV.

Edited by Dobian
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, treeofdreams said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he tries to play it both ways.  They're married, so they can have sex.  But they're not sealed, so he isn't really  bound to her, and he can continue to seek out new relationships.

SteVen, meet your hand.  Hope that does it for you.  Oh, you want a threesome?  Meet your other hand.

Edited by Kath94
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Dobian said:

This guy is a sociopath.  He doesn't feel repressed, it's just an act and he's a bad actor.  He likes to manipulate women and get them to have sex with him.  He was even getting action in Russia when he went there to visit Alina.  He married Alina only because he wanted to get on TV.

Well said.  He is cunning, manipulative and, if he touched me, my skin would crawl off my body.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

LEANDRO!!   A perfect weird partner for Ari.  He doesn't have a clue that his "friendship and advice" are inappropriate and claims he will NOT stop until Ari requests it.

He's academically smart but that's about it. Most people would have a problem if their spouse was chatting away for hours on end with their ex all the time. Bini keeps quiet because of the fear of losing his son and Ari gets great pleasure out of holding all the cards. She loves the feeling of being in the unlikely position of having two men. This behavior would ruin a lot of marriages. Leandro simply needs to cut ties with Ari once and for all and go about his life. Maybe one day if he remarries his wife will put her foot down. He's too weak to cut ties on his own.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Steven is not just that stray hair on your sweater that never seems to leave. 

He's that tenacious little turd that you think you flushed down the toilet, but you wash your hands and as you're turning to leave the bathroom you see him bobbing on the surface of the toilet again and you try to flush again, but next time you walk into the bathroom he's still there bobbing happily...That sums up SteVen - an unflushable piece of shit.

ETA:

I'm so tired of this Ari/Leandro gaslighting Bini bullshit. I don't care for Bini either because let's be honest, he knowingly impregnates American women. I think the first time he wanted to go to America but maybe pretended to want to stay in Ethiopia, but the second time with Ari? I think he was trying to get an American knocked up so he'd have a reason to go to the US to see his other kid...Two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Kenny's selfish daughter: I don't want to seem selfish but...

Me: Wow, did you miss the mark.

I can understand the concern for their older father adopting a baby and the toll it would take on his health/body HOWEVER my gut is telling me it's more about them and not about their father's well being.  They're only thinking of themselves and how it will affect them and are using his age as a convenient excuse.

1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Steven is NOT OKAY...morally or socially--but he may not be able to control himself.  If his family did not test him YEARS AGO (and why???), perhaps TLC should suggest it--and pay for a battery of tests.  If he's not on "the *spectrum," many will be surprised.  Being so open about all his transgressions leads me to think he's probably more innocent than "slimy." 

Ok I was wondering about that.  Out of everybody on this show, that I can remember, he seemed to be the most honest and open about his short comings and was very willing to say yeah I did this and I did that.  That coupled with brutal honesty about other people on the show.  Example:  what he said to Evelin about her clothes...IDK I got the impression he felt he was simply making a comment and not trying to be insulting...well it just reminds me of people I know with Aspergers--they are painfully honest but they aren't being mean they are simply stating what they see.  *shrug*

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Well, we still didn't learn much.

Sumit, you have had plenty of time to tell your parents that you and Jenny are married. Surely someone in the city knows and has spoken to them about it. Things like that don't stay secret. I do understand not wanting to embarrass them on international television, so there is that. Kenny had a nice save when he mentioned married.... to another woman. Guess they are looking for another installment - this season we hem and haw over telling our family that we are hitched!

Ari, are you still waiting for Leandro to make another move? He knows who you are, he has the goods on you. You were bored of the academic lifestyle, you went to find yourself, you found Bini, got knocked up by a cool guy with dreads, had your own version of Out of Africa, realized that dread-guy was dread-ful, and now you have to lie in the bed you don't know how to make. No idea what happened in Ethiopia that you feel is horrible and won't go back. Maybe you don't like his family and they don't like you. Maybe they have a reason. Bini loves his kid and may eventually grow to like you. Good luck to the two of you. And your family, who is probably still looking after you both.

Corey and Evelin, don't care. You had a vow renewal or a big second wedding where you got to wear a nice dress. If you both can't trust each other, why did you renew your vows? So none of the family has come to Ecuador in 7 years? Really? I get it for the past 20 months and Covid and various health restrictions. Did you ever invite your family? Is there a place for them to stay to visit you? An airbnb or a hotel not too far? I didn't get her crushing on Ari. Odd. Corey's brother and his wife looked like out of a 19th century painting with the huge collars. Again, it seemed such a waste for all these folks to fly out to New York for a two minute appearance on the show. At least add another hour to the show to make it worth the while. They easily could have all been on Zoom or whatever the show used for the others.

Ellie, you brought Victor to Seattle? Why? Did the engagement conch cast a shell on you? It's okay to cheat? Are you back at your restaurant? Is Victor working for you? Are you making plans to move to the Caribbean at any point? Not that we care, but like a rotten fish, I can smell another season coming.

Kenny, be polite to fellow show participants but don't do much for them. Sure, warn Steven and the others of the possible upcoming social media and gossip pitfalls. That is it. He and Armando mostly came across as mature. Armando remained classy and patient and thoughtful throughout. One of the few voices of sanity. The daughters have their own lives and need to stay out of dad's. Sure, go visit them for two weeks twice a year, Kenny. Spend some time with them and go home. Don't think they care about the grandchildren being older than your own possible child with Armando. It's about them. They may get stuck having to care for a younger half-brother or sister. Most people don't want a kid at 50 plus. I do know some folks who are raising their grandchild because the parent has addiction issues. They are there for the kid, no questions asked. Before you got married to Armando, you should have talked about possible children or adopting a child. Armando did talk about the cultural differences. Otherwise, you two are pretty strong, at least for now.

No idea if Steven is playing the character of Steven, whether he has a medical condition, or if he really is clueless and repulsive. Alina had many opportunities to run the other direction. Is she too playing a character - the sweet little innocent Alina who fell for a series of grand romantic gestures to make up for a pattern of cheating and lies? That's what is in her future unless Steven with the gross tongue decides to change. Steven, you have the threesomes while you are single, or you find a girl who also has that kind of interest and is a willing participant. Not some young girl who is in love with a romantic fantasy of marriage. What are your plans to move to Russia? Is Alina moving to the US temporarily to finish her education? I have no idea if he indeed is attracting girls other than ones who want a part of Z list fame and an attachment to a 'reality' star. Maybe it's all cooked up by the producers for a storyline. I expect a continuation of their story in that there is still a lot of cow to milk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

So who does everyone think will wind up on Happily Ever After?

Who does everyone *want* to see on Happily Ever After?

The one I would be most entertained by would be Steven and Alina.  Would he continue with his slimy ways?  Would Alina continue to put up with him?  What is going on in Alina's head?  Is this just about the money and exposure from the show?   

Enquiring minds want to know...

Well all I know is that I doubt very much that Jenny & Sumit will end up on Only Fans!

• LOL 13
54 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Example:  what he said to Evelin about her clothes...IDK I got the impression he felt he was simply making a comment and not trying to be insulting...well it just reminds me of people I know with Aspergers--they are painfully honest but they aren't being mean they are simply stating what they see.

Thank you.  Perfect explanation.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

7 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree.  I have a reaction to him unlike others as he reminds me of waaaay too many students on past and current caseloads who are:

1) Manipulative

2) Selfish

3) Narcissists

4) Deflective

5) Chronic and skilled liars

6) Have a mom, dad or mom and a dad who REFUSES to believe their little widdle boy behaves like that at school cause gosh darn he NEVER acts that way at home.  Well yeah when you never put demands on him and he runs the house, sure!  When he comes home and plays video games from 5 until 9, what problems are you going to have?  (Well you will have problems, lol)

7) Have a mom, dad, or a mom and dad who sits there, arms crossed and says, "Well I can't control him at home.  Guess he is your problem during the day."

8) Refuses to admit their little angel, who you have been hearing about for YEARS from daycare teachers, coaches, tutors, neighbors, relatives that he might have ADHD and perhaps get tested by their doctor:  "Nope!   MY KID IS NOT TAKING DRUGS!"  Okay, fine, but guess what?  You son will medicate himself with drugs or alcohol in high school and then be chronically unemployed because he can't keep his hands off everything and won't shut up.

Steven, to me, is not autistic on any level.  He enjoys being odd waaaay much.  Steven, to me, had parents who fall into #8 above.  He has ADHD and Executive Function deficits and has never gotten professional help in school.  He sure seems to medicate himself with all this massive coitus he is allegedly getting, right?

And not to talk down to any of these educated ladies and gents, here is a graph that shows what people who have it struggle with.  One does not have to show deficits in all, two or three are all you need!  He certainly checks a few boxes, no?

Slide2-3.jpg.48c8a57e108683908c935592c32b8236.jpg

I need to edit to add that I am going to respectfully with disagree with the awesome poster @Dirtybubble.  He knew EXACTLY what he said when he talked about Evilyn's clothes.  Did he ever apologize?  Did he keep saying inappropriate stuff?  Just that I took this much time to type about makes me need to take a bubble bath.  Now I need to make myself clean, lol!!!!

Edited again:  My quoted text is my original post.  Not sure why it formatted that way upon edit, but oh well!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9
20 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I need to edit to add that I am going to respectfully with disagree with the awesome poster @Dirtybubble.  He knew EXACTLY what he said when he talked about Evilyn's clothes.  Did he ever apologize?  Did he keep saying inappropriate stuff? 

I agree. I think he knows exactly what he's saying, and the impact he hopes it will have. I think he negged Evilyn to throw her off balance and make her work for his good opinion (classic PUA technique). He negs Alina too. "I love you and I care about your opinion, but you're not  understanding my needs". Bah. He's full of shit. He snarked about Kenny with that insufferable smirk on him. He knows what he's saying and he thinks he's landing some super witty barbs. Asshole. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
15 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I need to edit to add that I am going to respectfully with disagree with the awesome poster @Dirtybubble.  He knew EXACTLY what he said when he talked about Evilyn's clothes.  Did he ever apologize?  Did he keep saying inappropriate stuff?  Just that I took this much time to type about makes me need to take a bubble bath.  Now I need to make myself clean, lol!!!!

Edited again:  My quoted text is my original post.  Not sure why it formatted that way upon edit, but oh well!

I totally get what you're saying!  And I don't know for sure, I'm not an expert or anything I just recognize similar behaviors in Steven that I do in other people who are autistic.  I know older people who have lived with Aspergers a long time and have had counseling will make an attempt to explain themselves by explaining what they have been diagnosed with...sooo these are just my guesses.  Maybe his social cues are so off that he doesn't feel he needs to apologize maybe the guy is just an a-hole.  😄

On a side note:   Viktor looked VERY HANDSOME!  He cleans up nice.  This isn't excusing his behavior or these cheating rumors this is just me making a general observation about his looks 😍

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I agree. I think he knows exactly what he's saying, and the impact he hopes it will have. I think he negged Evilyn to throw her off balance and make her work for his good opinion (classic PUA technique). He negs Alina too. "I love you and I care about your opinion, but you're not  understanding my needs". Bah. He's full of shit. He snarked about Kenny with that insufferable smirk on him. He knows what he's saying and he thinks he's landing some super witty barbs. Asshole. 

I agree completely. He is sanctimonious and he is a gaslighter. He was BLAMING the nine women who contacted him for  his recent transgressions . If the sanctimonious little shit was so outraged that they contacted him, don’t respond!!!

But, but, but those evil HARLOTS in immodest or no attire sent me notes and pictures and I had to respond with my snakelike tongue!!!  (He obviously does not understand that size not does not matter but it’s how you USE it that matters.)

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Steven is just all about getting attention.  And it is working - look how much we are talking about him here.

Everything he has said and done throughout the season has been about getting attention.

Just my opinion, of course.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

I can understand the concern for their older father adopting a baby and the toll it would take on his health/body HOWEVER my gut is telling me it's more about them and not about their father's well being.  They're only thinking of themselves and how it will affect them and are using his age as a convenient excuse.

I can understand his kids' concern, too (assuming they're really worried about him and not themselves), but they need to accept that he can and should make his own choices. They are clearly used to manipulating him to get what they want.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, the-grey-lady said:

I can understand his kids' concern, too (assuming they're really worried about him and not themselves), but they need to accept that he can and should make his own choices. They are clearly used to manipulating him to get what they want.

I'm just waiting for them to start borrowing trouble--What if Armando gets sick or god forbid dies? What then? Poor decrepit, elderly Kenny would be "stuck" with the baby! I mean, its not as if any of them would step in to help or anything. They are awful people and I'm glad I don't know them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm just waiting for them to start borrowing trouble--What if Armando gets sick or god forbid dies? What then? Poor decrepit, elderly Kenny would be "stuck" with the baby! I mean, its not as if any of them would step in to help or anything. They are awful people and I'm glad I don't know them. 

They would totally resort to this kind of manipulation. Ugh.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I totally get what you're saying!  And I don't know for sure, I'm not an expert or anything I just recognize similar behaviors in Steven that I do in other people who are autistic.  I know older people who have lived with Aspergers a long time and have had counseling will make an attempt to explain themselves by explaining what they have been diagnosed with...sooo these are just my guesses.  Maybe his social cues are so off that he doesn't feel he needs to apologize maybe the guy is just an a-hole.  😄

On a side note:   Viktor looked VERY HANDSOME!  He cleans up nice.  This isn't excusing his behavior or these cheating rumors this is just me making a general observation about his looks 😍

No worries!  I have probably nattered on about it way too many times but I am a special education teacher and I am ALL about my students with Autism.  They are, generally, charming, funny, socially unaware and usually take it very hard if they think they have hurt someone's feelings.   Steve-O knows what is going on.  And being he is a selfish asshole in person, I am sure he is a selfish asshole in the sack.  Remember when he was "tucking her in"?  Yeah......."Well we were supposed to keep ourselves pure for marriage but SHE TEMPTED ME and we had sex.  SHE IS AN EVIL WHORE I TELL YOU!  What?  I have slept with nine women outside of marriage?  BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU???"  Look, Chucklef**k, I could have slept with the entire defensive end of the University of Michigan and and that is not for you to judge.  So cork it."

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9