Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Tell All

• Start Topic

The Other Way couples gather to revisit their highs and lows; Steven makes a startling admission; Sumit prepares to make a confession of his own; Ari storms off stage; Kenny's kids quarrel with Armando and his mom.

First Look: Friday Dec 3 at 9:00 pm  (EST)

Full Episode: Sunday Dec 5 at 8 pm (EST)

• Love 2

Saw the sneak peek.
    1.    Just give me Sumit's parents and especially Sumit's mom for the whole time
    2.    Victor and Ellie were only filler from 90 day Caribbean.
    3.    I still wish I can punch and castrate SteVen. Especially with the hair, the laugh and his wish for a threesome.
    4.    Damn it Kenny needs to stop crying.
    5.    Corey is a putz. And Evin-lyn is still evil bitch

Steven has alot of nerve shading Evin-lyn.  Kenny and Armando are probably thinking "what the fuck are we doing with these assholes!?"
For fucks sake. SteVen is quoting Mandela!!!! He is so full of himself!

• Love 21

I wasn't impressed with SteVen's Mandela quote. Always an excuse or philosophical general statement from the little turd. Maybe he'll come up wih Gandhi or someone else soon. Am not even feeling sorry for Alina because he showed her who he was and she still married him. He isn't going to change and it's only a matter of how long she will put him with him. If he wants a threesome, go back to being single and maybe have a serious chat of what he is in to. Way too soon for the aspiring Casanova. No one also forced him to reply to the 'women' sending him pictures.  I get that he is on TV and he has way below D list 'fame' but really?

He also had no business treating Evelin as he did. Corey and Armando were well within their rights to go after him regarding their LDS experiences.

I also didn't care that folks thought Ariella had a hot body. Surely wear something a bit more conservative for the TV appearance or something classy.

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wasn't impressed with SteVen's Mandela quote. Always an excuse or philosophical general statement from the little turd. Maybe he'll come up wih Gandhi or someone else soon. Am not even feeling sorry for Alina because he showed her who he was and she still married him. He isn't going to change and it's only a matter of how long she will put him with him. If he wants a threesome, go back to being single and maybe have a serious chat of what he is in to. Way too soon for the aspiring Casanova. No one also forced him to reply to the 'women' sending him pictures.  I get that he is on TV and he has way below D list 'fame' but really?

He always has an excuse for what he has done.  But seriously, Nelson Mandela??

And of course we all knew that he would be back on social media in no time, and back to his old habits.

Looking forward to hearing what Vanessa has to tell Alina...

How long after the wedding was the Tell All filmed?  His hair is noticeably longer now.  Have he and Alina been together at all?

"Corey and Armando were well within their rights to go after him regarding their LDS experiences."

Not only is he an LDS member, but he was an LDS missionary in Russia for four years.

Edited by treeofdreams
  • Love 11

I think Steven's one of those people who thinks he's the only person on earth with a sex drive and his is special. Someone please tell him, no, he's not special, but he's the one who chose to get married.

Alina's a good lesson in "the person you marry will be the same person the day after the wedding as they were the day before it."

And from the previews: I so want the moderator - or someone - to ask Ali if she would mind if Bini had a best friend who was a girl.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 17

Steven better not run into a lot of people on the tell all after the show, I'm suspecting that he'll only get worse on the remaining 90 minutes.     When you have a very punchable face and keep making personal comments about everyone, there is a risk of getting punched out.    He looks worse than ever, and I wonder why anyone ever was attracted to him? 

I'm surprised Armando is Mormon, and I always figured he was Catholic.    

Evelin, I think she looks busty because her regular dress is either a bikini, or a slip dress, so if she's wearing a bra, she will look bigger.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12

Well, it would appear the anonymous Reddit poster was correct in that Steven gets "surprised" by an ex.  

The question remains, will he shut the fuck up long enough for her to actually speak?

I thought Julia (of Brandon and Julia) was yappy and vapid, but enter Steven, who apparently can only shut his gobbler when he's messaging other women on social media.  

I had no idea Armando was Mormon.  I had to back it up and listen again to make sure I heard him correctly.  I knew Corey was, but this is the first I heard about Armando's faith.  I'm not looking forward to seeing Kenny's spawn caterwauling about how he and Armando don't need a baby because that's too much like starting over.  FFS, that man dedicated himself to raising you kids for years.  Let him go into the next chapter of his life with love and support.  While I'm hoping this is producer-instigated fake drama, a part of me suspects those kids might actually have those feelings and I find that incredibly sad.  

The reunion looks promising from last night's preview.  I can't wait to see if spineless Sumbitch actually tells his parents he and Jenny have already married.  I'm biased, though, in that I always expect him to weasel out of everything he finds the least bit uncomfortable.

Ari looked better than she looked at any point during the season.  Bini is cute as a button but seems as dumb as a box of rocks.  All the better for Ari to manipulate him, I suppose.  I'm glad he's in America because that little boy seems to worship the ground his daddy walks on.  I can't wait until they trot Leandro out for his input.  

Corey and Evelin can leave the 90 Day "universe" any time now.  I believe they've milked their 15 minutes as much as possible.  

Ellie and Victor.....Who?  😴

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I thought Julia (of Brandon and Julia) was yappy and vapid, but enter Steven, who apparently can only shut his gobbler when he's messaging other women on social media.  

It looks like maybe a good tell-all for a change, but they usually fall flat in that regard.

I was waiting for SteVen to pull out some snacks and start eating them.   I don't know much about LDS but I would think the bishop in the stake that he lived in might have words for him if he ends up back in his home town.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

It looks like maybe a good tell-all for a change, but they usually fall flat in that regard.

I was waiting for SteVen to pull out some snacks and start eating them.   I don't know much about LDS but I would think the bishop in the stake that he lived in might have words for him if he ends up back in his home town.

We only saw the first half hour in the preview.  

He may do it yet 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

The reunion looks promising from last night's preview.  I can't wait to see if spineless Sumbitch actually tells his parents he and Jenny have already married.  I'm biased, though, in that I always expect him to weasel out of everything he finds the least bit uncomfortable.

I suspect he won't.  If they are going to be on Happily Ever After, as rumor has it, this is the perfect hook to get us to watch it.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I think Steven's one of those people who thinks he's the only person on earth with a sex drive and his is special

With his logic he probably thinks masturbation is worse than cheating and is horned up all the time.

9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He looks worse than ever, and I wonder why anyone ever was attracted to him?

Yeah his ex is attractive too in a Jennifer Connelly kind of way so what was she thinking?

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Don't some/most of the TLC reality peeps do this?

Yes, a lot of TLC people do this, it's very lucrative.    Don't get me started on the number of 90 day people who do Only Fans either.   I suspect a lot of them want to stay on 90 Day to get the followers to buy their Cameo greetings, or Only Fans pictures.     

This Tell All is one I'm looking forward to, but I might just mute the sound, and listen when Ste-Van's not talking.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Don't some/most of the TLC reality peeps do this?

I did not know this.  I am new to the 90 Day universe; just came into it halfway through this season.

It does solve one of my mysteries - why these people drag out their participation in these shows.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, a lot of TLC people do this, it's very lucrative.    Don't get me started on the number of 90 day people who do Only Fans either.   I suspect a lot of them want to stay on 90 Day to get the followers to buy their Cameo greetings, or Only Fans pictures.     

This Tell All is one I'm looking forward to, but I might just mute the sound, and listen when Ste-Van's not talking.   

I am looking forward to it, but we are in the process of moving and I know I can't keep up with the show, the live chat, and finish packing.  I only recently heard about the Only Fans pictures.   I don't pay attention to these people except for seeing them  on the show.

@CrazyInAlabama, we are moving to Birmingham;   well, actually Hoover.

• Love 2

Hoover's a lovely town.    

I'm looking forward to tonight's show, after the preview there should be plenty of fireworks, since Steven seems determined to insult everyone in the room, or remotely.    He might remember that when he leaves the studio, the others might not be so happy with him.     He has a very punchable face, so he might just get punched out by almost anyone who meets him.     

I'm wondering if he's just following a script, but I bet he's trying for another season on 90 Day.    Hopefully, it will be the Single Life edition after Alina kicks him to the curb.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

As soon as I'm coherent, I'm going to see if this has dropped on D+ yet.

I'm not sure what time they drop new episodes, but it wasn't on there at 12:30 a.m.  

Don't disappoint me, TLC.  I've been working a PM shift for a new client and won't be able to properly enjoy this shit show live! 😂

Happy Sunday, my fellow posters!  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm looking forward to tonight's show, after the preview there should be plenty of fireworks, since Steven seems determined to insult everyone in the room, or remotely.    He might remember that when he leaves the studio, the others might not be so happy with him.       I'm wondering if he's just following a script, but I bet he's trying for another season on 90 Day.    Hopefully, it will be the Single Life edition after Alina kicks him to the curb.  

I think Steven is doing everything for the attention.  Why would talk about his sexual urges and desire for a threesome otherwise?  He is loving this.

And yes, no doubt he wants to continue to be on another 90 Day show.

• Love 13

Please tell me that somebody asks Alina whether she converted and was baptized - and that she answers the question.    
What did happen to Victor and whatshername?     
technical question:  are Mormons “allowed” to use birth control?

• Love 4

If Steven is back in the US, and Alina is back in Russia, how long were they together after they were married?  I'm guessing Steven is waiting for a visa to travel to Russia.  Or maybe it is a Covid thing.

If she is not with him now, is this giving her a chance to really think about what she has done, without him wooing her back with his manipulation every time she wavers?  And she is presumably with her Mom again, so maybe getting some influence from there as well.

Or perhaps they are expecting to be on the Happily Ever After series, so if she eventually dumps him at least they will have milked the show as long as they can.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

Please tell me that somebody asks Alina whether she converted and was baptized - and that she answers the question.    
What did happen to Victor and whatshername?     
technical question:  are Mormons “allowed” to use birth control?

I am not LDS but i enjoy studying different religions.  It is my understanding that the teachings tell them:  "Use wisdom in all things."  That explains why some families have two kids and some have eight.  So if you are both 19, still in college, and you believe it is wise to wait, you practice birth control.  Any LDS posters, please feel free to correct me.

Is D+ waiting to drop it?  It is 1:18 here and still nothing.

Steven maybe on mute a lot. He seriously bugs.  Like Andrew level bugging.

Efited to add:  just dropped!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4

I Googled the birth control question.  Websites came up with all sorts of answers from "use your own judgment" to "it is forbidden".

What their doctrine seems to boil down to is having as many children *as possible*, to help spread the Mormon faith.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 12/4/2021 at 12:43 PM, MrBuhBye said:
On 12/3/2021 at 8:40 PM, greekmom said:

Especially with the hair, the laugh and his wish for a threesome.

Like he could satisfy one woman much less two.

Maybe the third person wouldn’t be a woman 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by DiamondGirl
Typo
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

Steven out here sending photos of his long tongue to women with the audacity to quote Nelson Mandela on becoming a better man.

Was it creepy to anyone else how similar Alina and Steven looked.  She looked like a female version of him with dark lipstick.   This girl is nuts and brainwashed. Well I know why, but it's crazy she doesn't just make a run for it before she gets pregnant by him and stuck dealing with him the rest of life.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Steven out here sending photos of his long tongue to women with the audacity to quote Nelson Mandela on becoming a better man.

Was it creepy to anyone else how similar Alina and Steven looked.  She looked like a female version of him with dark lipstick.   This girl is nuts and brainwashed. Well I know why, but it's crazy she doesn't just make a run for it before she gets pregnant by him and stuck dealing with him the rest of life.

I absolutely agree.   Plus, can you imagine Steven if she does have a kid with him?   She'll never get rid of him. 

• Love 8

Another "Tell Nothing" on the books. I can't believe I am saying this, but the show needed another hour.  I don't see the point of flying all those relatives and friends to New York or given the time differences, have them on satellite only to ask one or two questions.  Seems like such a waste.  

Steven is such a sleaze ball.  I don't know what Alina sees in him.

I would never guess in a million years that Armando was LDS.  Steven saying that Kenny looks older in person was low, even for him.

Oh to be a fly on the wall when Sumit told his parents that he is married to Jenny.  

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I wish Shawn had asked Jenny about the morality of pretending to be interested in Krishna just so she could keep getting the d.

Just imagine how much better it would be if we got to ask the questions on these Tell All shows!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, Colfrmb said:

are Mormons “allowed” to use birth control?

It’s allowed but not encouraged…they are expected to have as many children as possible.

Also…although Kailani, Corey, and Armando were raised in the Mormon church, I do not believe any of the three still consider themselves to be that religion any more. Kailani was likely ex-communicated for having a baby out of wedlock, and Corey ex-communicated for premarital sex. Armando was almost certainly ex-communicated for being in a gay relationship, and Steven should be on the church’s chopping block very, very soon after tonight’s revelations. Active Mormons are regularly interviewed by their leaders to make sure they are following  church doctrines and their “sins” have been exposed on tv. I know most of Corey’s family are still active Mormons, I suspect Kailani’s family are not…and I have no idea as far as Armondo’s relatives. Mormon missionaries  are sent to Samoa and Mexico as well as most other countries so you find converts in many foreign locations.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Interesting tidbit. I went to a podcaster's live on IG after the Tell All.  Well Devon pops up saying that Steven messaged her for dinner. She told him she was busy. Then he asked her to meet up at Lagoon (some theme park in Utah).  She thought that was weird and didn't respond.

Then he asked her to meetup for him to at least get a photo with her before he leaves.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

It’s allowed but not encouraged…they are expected to have as many children as possible.

Also…although Kailani, Corey, and Armando were raised in the Mormon church, I do not believe any of the three still consider themselves to be that religion any more. Kailani was likely ex-communicated for having a baby out of wedlock, and Corey ex-communicated for premarital sex. Armando was almost certainly ex-communicated for being in a gay relationship, and Steven should be on the church’s chopping block very, very soon after tonight’s revelations. Active Mormons are regularly interviewed by their leaders to make sure they are following  church doctrines and their “sins” have been exposed on tv. I know most of Corey’s family are still active Mormons, I suspect Kailani’s family are not…and I have no idea as far as Armondo’s relatives. Mormon missionaries  are sent to Samoa and Mexico as well as most other countries so you find converts in many foreign locations.

My understanding is Kalani's mom is the only active LDS in the family.   Kalani left the church as a teen, and I don't think anyone else still belongs, and I don't know how active the mother is either.       

I wonder about Armando's status, and if the LDS link is another issue the father had with him?     I'm not sure if the Catholic ban of homosexuality is worse than the LDS, but either way I'm sure having a religion that doesn't accept his son didn't help.   

Steven is a disgrace, and Alina should divorce him, and I wonder why she hasn't?       Maybe Alina isn't as naive as she portrays, and wants to complete her education, and start a career, with money from TLC?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

Oh, SteVen. You are so cringe worthy and in no way ready for any kind of relationship. You never grew up, essentially stuck in a teenage boy mentality. He reminds me of Eddy-boy, who despite his age also wasn't relationship material. Wanting fame, using the show for their 15 minutes of fame, willing to humiliate themselves and latch on to a woman temporarily only to prove that they are so lacking of a relationship gene. Alina, leave. He is showing you exactly who he is. He is using you for the show and has no intention of being a loving and respectful partner. To announce his sexual intentions on the show - what a little worm.

17 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Steven out here sending photos of his long tongue to women

Excuse me while I go and throw up. Again, you are a grown man? I don't see him ever growing up. Can you imagine him ever being a dad? Run, Alina.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I absolutely agree.   Plus, can you imagine Steven if she does have a kid with him?   She'll never get rid of him. 

She will never be rid of him as she chooses to stay.  So no pity from me.  Like I care about these adults, lol.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny's daughters are so selfish and self centered.

Their faces looked pinched and pained on the show. All about me and what I want, baby.

Evelin with her victim attitude again. Why doesn't she see how horribly she has treated Cory? Cory looked so pathetic, wallowing in his grief. I like Cory, but he needs to pipe up and speak up for himself. He did say that Evelin was the one he loved and wanted. Evelin, who obviously has plans to throw all of this in Cory's face for all eternity, needs to let it go and work on her marriage without making Cory live in eternal guilt. BTW, I really do like Evelin's taste in clothes, and Stevie needs to mind his own business.

• Love 11
On 12/4/2021 at 2:53 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Evelin, I think she looks busty because her regular dress is either a bikini, or a slip dress, so if she's wearing a bra, she will look bigger.    

Well she was definitely wearing a bra, and a burly one at that.  I was transfixed looking at the outline of it.  Do people not look in the mirror?

20 hours ago, treeofdreams said:

I Googled the birth control question.  Websites came up with all sorts of answers from "use your own judgment" to "it is forbidden".

Welcome to The Internet 2021.  I doubt The Internet 2022 will be an improvement.

12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Steven saying that Kenny looks older in person was low, even for him.

I agree.  Well, with the saying it out loud part.  Kenny looks rough.  I'd say he doesn't care, but he works so hard on his hair and his look that I think he does care.  But not enough to stop crying--red puffy eyes really don't help.

10 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Also…although Kailani, Corey, and Armando were raised in the Mormon church, I do not believe any of the three still consider themselves to be that religion any more.

Mormons do seem to be unduly represented on this show.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Interesting tidbit. I went to a podcaster's live on IG after the Tell All.  Well Devon pops up saying that Steven messaged her for dinner. She told him she was busy. Then he asked her to meet up at Lagoon (some theme park in Utah).  She thought that was weird and didn't respond.

Then he asked her to meetup for him to at least get a photo with her before he leaves.

You mean Devon as in Devon-formerly-with Jihoon?

Ugh, I'd forgotten she was from Utah.  

Actually, upon contemplation, she might be a good match for him.  She'd have his raisin-sized balls in her purse and he'd never see them again.  

Plus seeing him interact with Druscilla would be very entertaining.  

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Steven is a disgrace, and Alina should divorce him, and I wonder why she hasn't?       Maybe Alina isn't as naive as she portrays, and wants to complete her education, and start a career, with money from TLC?    

She made it quite clear last night that she's decided to give him "one. more. chance."  She's not going anywhere except to the bank to cash her TLC check.  

I can't figure out if their relationship is unadulterated bullshit or she's young and dumb.

The truth might lie somewhere in between.  

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

She will never be rid of him as she chooses to stay.  So no pity from me.  Like I care about these adults, lol.

Amen, sister!  

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

His opening attack on Evilyn was so completely uncalled for, in so many ways. Evilyn isn't Mormon and therefore is not bound by their weird modesty rules. She's a surfer girl who lives in a beach town, dresses accordingly. Why he thought that punch would land.....and really, I dislike Evilyn but her clothing choices are no one's business. Fuck you Steven. 

He's so fucking inappropriate.  

As you said, she's a beach girl living in a beach town where I'm sure it's hot and humid most of the time.  She's leading the beach life.

What did that asshat expect her to wear in those conditions, a sweatsuit?  

And it was such a weird comment to make.  If I were Evelin, I'd probably be a tad creeped out.

53 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Their faces looked pinched and pained on the show. All about me and what I want, baby.

Evelin with her victim attitude again. Why doesn't she see how horribly she has treated Cory? Cory looked so pathetic, wallowing in his grief. I like Cory, but he needs to pipe up and speak up for himself. He did say that Evelin was the one he loved and wanted. Evelin, who obviously has plans to throw all of this in Cory's face for all eternity, needs to let it go and work on her marriage without making Cory live in eternal guilt. BTW, I really do like Evelin's taste in clothes, and Stevie needs to mind his own business.

I think both Corey and Evelin are assholes in their own ways.  

I also think right now they're fishing for a spot on the HEA.  That little beach bar they own probably took a massive hit during the pandemic.  I'm sure they could use the money.  

They're just so goddamned boring and predictable, though.  I really wish TLC would learn when to "trim the fat" on these franchises.

• Love 16

I just hope that Alina is willing to give Steven a "second" chance because she has an ulterior motive (eventually coming to the US) and not because she actually loves him. He has no filter and no impulse control, he blurts out any thought that enters his head and seems unable to control his impulses: jumping in the pool fully dressed when they were on their way out, responding to any random woman who sends him boob pics, commenting on Kenny's looks, Evelin's clothing etc.   I think that the worst part of his personality is his willingness to overlook his own faults: “I am not a saint unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying." as he quoted Nelson Mandela yesterday.   Is he trying? Or is he perfectly fine with doing whatever he wants to and expecting everybody to forgive him because nobody is perfect. He is probably also a hypocrite who judges others much harsher than he judges himself. He shouldn't have married Alina. If he wants to have threesomes he should have stayed single and he could have lived out his sexual fantasies. Instead he now insists that they have to find a way for him to  express his urges so he doesn't have to supress them. Alina, that means he will have a threesome, because Steven can not possibly be expected to not act on his urges. You can either agree to be a part of a threesome, or you give can him permission to have a threesome without you, but a threesome he will have.

So Ari was still married when she got pregnant by Bini and it was really hard on her to make the phone call to her husband, who she always thought she would eventually go back to? Has it crossed her mind that the phone call might have been harder on Leandro than on her? How any woman could choose Bini instead of Leandro is beyond me. Both are good looking, one has no education, his only skills are dancing and playing butt-drum and he doesn't appear to be more than moderately intelligent; the other is educated, working on his PhD and has a bright future. Ari is an idiot. Her reaction to the sisters was also over the top. Ari isn't the first person who has in-laws they don't love. Normal people keep the contact to a polite minimum and deal with it.

• Love 18

Kenny's children grew up in an unconventional (gay single parent) family.  And now they're worried about the children/grandchildren's ages.  Huh???

Jenny and Sumit are plotting their next season - how and when will they tell the parents.  With any luck on their part, Sumit can put this off as long as he delayed the wedding itself. 

Victor and Ellie are so boring, I was daydreaming and missed why they are both in America now.  Are they planning to return to Providencia? 

Steven and Alina, definitely campaigning for another season!

That was sweet that Kenny attempted to counsel/mentor SteVen before the season started.  Too bad it didn't stick. 

• Love 9

I never cease to be amazed that Ari just left one day and expected that Leandro would just dutifully wait for her to come back to him. Like he's not even a person with his own emotions and plans for the future. No, he's just a bit player in Ari's stupid soap opera life. 

• Love 17