Type keyword(s) to search

The Human Beings Known as the Arnold-Klein Family

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I don’t get people who go to the trouble of finding/building their dream home and then move. They did it twice!

Kate and her husband followed them to Florida. I wonder if they are uprooting again.

• Useful 3
3 hours ago, SMama said:

Kate and her husband followed them to Florida. I wonder if they are uprooting again.

Zoey and Will are 10 & 11.  I'd be surprised if they still need a full time nanny.  And Boston is very expensive.  

If Bill is working outside of the home I'd imagine they'd find after school care and Kate will stay in Florida or head back to Texas.

That's my guess.

• Useful 2
On 2/7/2022 at 7:38 PM, BigBingerBro said:

They are multi-millionaires.  I'm sure they will hire someone to look after the kids

Sorry, my fault, I wasn't clear.  I meant that the Boston area is very expensive for Kate and her husband, not the Arnold-Kleins.

If the Arnold-Kleins  live in Wellesley or Newton, like many Boston doctors do, the average HHI is $200K and houses are expensive. Currently, the only 2 bedroom one bath in Wellesley is $1.1MM.  Renting a house is about $4500.  Honestly, it is ridiculous for 'regular folks.'

Since the A-Ks likely no longer need a full-time nanny it seems like a good change for Kate and husband to start chasing their own dreams.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I am happy for them and would watch a season or a special about them settling in and exposing the kids to the cool things Boston has to offer, but my first thought when I saw the announcement is that I would rather watch paint dry than watch them design another house.

• Love 10
On 2/24/2022 at 9:03 AM, ginger90 said:

Their house in Florida is listed for $3,899,000.They purchased it for $2,100,000 in 2017.

😱

Quoting myself to update:

Sold: $3,640,000 on 03/21/22

23 hours ago, MartyQui said:

I kind of love that she’s using the BCH background with the Make Way for Ducklings statues.  I hope that they’re happy here!

Me, too! I get the impression that they really immerse themselves wherever they are.

• Love 4

My impressions are that Jen needs a new haircut, her glasses way overpower her face, they need to settle in one place for the stability of the those children they so badly wanted, and the children need to be allowed to finish growing up in privacy.  

• Love 3

I watched that short video. Zoey is a brat. Sorry to type this but it is quite evident. She is a disrespectful little girl who embarrasses her mother in public. Jen should be ashamed of how her daughter (and maybe her son also) are being brought up. She and her husband should have taken control over this situation a long time ago. I would NOT like to watch this TV program with bratty, snotty kids disrespecting their parents. Jen is a brilliant woman; she must know the truth somehow about her daughter's behavior. I would have NEVER posted such a video. We would have had a stern talk instead.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

She basically behaved like four year old Prince Louis on the last day of the Jubilee celebrations.  He's four and had been through a LOT in those four days.  She'll be 11 in weeks and was helping mom shoot one video.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Is anyone else having trouble viewing those two videos a second time? They both opened up the first time; I wanted to re-watch them but neither will come up when I click on them.

They're coming up just fine for me. 🤔

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

In some ways disappointing.  With the Jennifer/Zoey video there was a lot of talk about reach out to TLC to get us back on the air and now they are trying to shore up interest by going on Farmhouse fixers. So they are still chasing celebrity, like all the other TLC reality show casts. 

I had hoped that they would fade away and enjoy an affluent private life in the metro Boston area.

• Love 4

I have always had more disdain for the Kleins than some of the other TLC families. Matt Roloff was out of work. The Browns had 11 kids and 1 on the way. John and Kate had 8 kids under 5 and no great income prospects. All of these families were in desperate financial situations when they exploited their lives and their children for money.

The Kleins, on the other hand, never needed the money. They were higher educated. She had a great career as a doctor and he was a very well educated business man.

Yet, when they finally got those much wanted children who had very obvious problems because of their hard starts in life, they continued filming. They have absolutely no justification for the way they displayed those kids problems to the world. They didn't need the money.

I have no respect for the Kleins. They should be ashamed of what they did to their children. They were a cut above, but still got down in the TLC mud for money that they didn't need.

Of course there are other TLC families that deserve much more disdain for things way outside of exploiting their kids for money. (Duggars, etc.) They are in a whole different league and shouldn't be included in this conversation.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, justduckey said:

I always assumed it was Jenn and Bill who halted filming. Seems it was TLC. I wonder why. Were ratings low? It’s Ben so long, I don’t even remember when it was last on.

It's gotten to where TLC stands for "Trainwrecks, Losers and Crackpots."  The Arnolds didn't fit the brand . . . 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3