Type keyword(s) to search

The Human Beings Known as the Arnold-Klein Family

• Start Topic

I'm not sure where to put this - but I know I am behind on episodes and can't figure out how to catch up. This week the Pirate Party got recorded - before that I had the 2-hour premiere. I may have missed one in between - how can I get caught up? 

9 hours ago, CousinAmy said:

I'm not sure where to put this - but I know I am behind on episodes and can't figure out how to catch up. This week the Pirate Party got recorded - before that I had the 2-hour premiere. I may have missed one in between - how can I get caught up? 

Install the TLC app then you can watch, rewatch and pause as necessary. It comes for free with most cable subscriptions. 

23 hours ago, CousinAmy said:

If you missed the Jen's birthday episode, it's airing at 8 tomorrow before the new episode.

• Love 1
On 12/1/2019 at 7:33 AM, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

That first picture, especially, is adorable. She does look so much older than she did in the recent season (which I guess is because she is at least a year ahead of the most recent stuff that was aired, no?)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PradaKitty said:

I wonder how Dr. Arnold is doing during this pandemic. 

She seems to be doing well. She didn't mention work in her most recent IG post. She's probably telecommuting.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

Is this show still going to be on TLC or did they quit?

I’m assuming with Covid, the fact they live in Florida, and Jen’s compromised immune system, they aren’t filming. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/25/2020 at 7:08 AM, Absolom said:

With both kids in school, I hope they've permanently quit.  The kids don't need their lives broadcast.  They have enough to get through already.

Jenn has a large following on social media and she posts quite often with the kids (and Bill).  I agree that it would be best for the family--especially the kids--to function as "normally as possible" and be spared the pressure of "filming" their lives.  Of course, they live a very affluent lifestyle so maybe the TLC $$$ is a factor in their decision whether or not to continue the series; however, regardless, I think the numerous pix Jenn posts on a regular basis is enough exposure for Will and Zoey.

• Love 2

Considering the bulk of the filming of this show was focused on travel, shopping, extended family gatherings...it is no wonder in light of Jen’s existing medical preconditions that the show be on permanent hiatus since none of those things are encouraged.

Don’t forget the loss of jobs behind the camera...field production, the crews, craft services...

• Love 4
4 hours ago, floridamom said:

Is this program ever coming back?

IMO, the Klein-Arnold family are different from anyone else we've seen on any of the TLC franchises.  They don't NEED television money to maintain their lifestyle.  Jen - as a doctor - is probably super-cautious about exposing herself or her family to potentially dangerous situations, so they're not inviting film crews, etc., into their home or their immediate proximity.  Also, I tend to wonder whether criticisms of their parenting and/or kids' behavior has made them re-think exposing any of them to that negativity.

They may be among the few "reality show" participants who realized that selling their lives to TLC is like selling their souls to the devil.

• Love 16
On 1/17/2021 at 10:53 AM, AZChristian said:

IMO, the Klein-Arnold family are different from anyone else we've seen on any of the TLC franchises.  They don't NEED television money to maintain their lifestyle.  Jen - as a doctor - is probably super-cautious about exposing herself or her family to potentially dangerous situations, so they're not inviting film crews, etc., into their home or their immediate proximity.  Also, I tend to wonder whether criticisms of their parenting and/or kids' behavior has made them re-think exposing any of them to that negativity.

They may be among the few "reality show" participants who realized that selling their lives to TLC is like selling their souls to the devil.

All true and they don't seem to care about being "influencers" like so many of the other TLC "talent" where it's necessary to constantly show themselves on social media hawking products.  

• Love 6