Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E11: Do or Die

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

On 12/2/2021 at 9:13 AM, Valerie said:

Yessss, evil witch #2 is gone! Liana may have redeemed herself slightly for some with her rather moving speech at TC, but it was too little too late. Doesn't excuse being an asshole to people. (ie to Xander "I hate his face" 24/7)

It bothers me when people discuss POC but don't bring up the other POC in the game who aren't necessarily black -- Erika, Ricard, Naseer, etc. I believe the full term is BIPOC for Black, Indigenous, People of Colour.

Too many shots of Shan looking pouty in TC. Give it up, Editors, your princess got voted out as she deserved. Please don't give her extra screentime.

Also I wasn't sure where to put this, but one of my favourite video games is a trilogy that explores various thought experiments including the Prisoner's Dilemma, the multiverse theory (the hourglass twist--in another universe, the other team won), and the Monty Hall Problem. Seeing them ALL pop up in this season makes me if that's just a coincidence...

I'm late to the party and this is a tad off topic but I'm curious what video game you are referring to here?  I think I'd like it.  Thanks

On 12/2/2021 at 3:19 AM, Libby said:

Oh my goodness, the twist on tonight's episode was awful. They have reduced this wonderful game to a game of chance. 

Yeah, if at least it would have been a skill challange, but "pick a box"? Wtf?

With the Monty Hall problem you are supposed to switch, since your chance just went from 33,3% to 50%. But of course in reality that can backfire and here it was the right decision to not switch.

Edited by PurpleTentacle