Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E07: Week 7

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Brandon's a little rusty. 

I think Brandon's brother put off going to the military because he wanted to see Brandon before he left, not necessarily to see Michelle.

I mean, don’t forget about the appeal of being on TV. But, point taken; meeting Michelle was certainly not the primary reason.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Brandon's a little rusty. 

I think Brandon's brother put off going to the military because he wanted to see Brandon before he left, not necessarily to see Michelle.

I hope so. It does seem that way after meeting them.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Didn’t they do proper hometowns for Katie and Matt? Why are they not doing 4 towns?

ok Noah for next Bachelor. 

4 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

Katie didn’t get proper hometowns. Remember her sister in the villa?

Starting with Clare, there have been no actual home town visits.  

• Useful 2

Is Michelle flirting with Brandon’s dad?! She’s teasing him about whether he would fit in with her family and trash-talking basketball similarly to how she interacts with all of the guys. I mean, I guess she’s showing she’s comfortable with his family, but kind of strange. Ok, so brother threw out some red flags about Brandon but folded by the end. Michelle says she’s falling for Brandon! He’s now almost up there with Nayte.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I think Michelle and Rodney have both friend zoned each other. I love how she repeats the family names when the guys tell her who she’ll be meeting. She must have problems remembering names, and that’s her trick

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 1

This date was cute, but Rodney is just too much with the apples. I feel like all of his social media influencer opportunities will be apple-related. He’s like the modern-day California Raisins mascot but for apples.

claymation the california rasins GIF by MANGOTEETH

• LOL 10

Damn, I could copy paste what I said about Brandon’s hometown minus brother to Rodney’s hometown. Rodney was more fun with Michelle though, just more natural friend zone chemistry. 

• Love 2

“Rodney is unseen just like me.” Great, they share the same insecurities—and a new-found appreciation for apples, the underdog of fruits. I’m thinking mom senses Michelle isn’t as into Rodney as he is into her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

It feels to me like Rodney is just following the script to get further along.  His love confession didn’t seem genuine.  They DO like each other, but I don’t think either one of them see them ending up together 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't like it when men or women say that so and so meets all these items on a checklist. 

I think that is what went wrong for Jason and Arie.   They first picked the woman who seemed better on paper. 

• Love 4

I’m still confounded why one of these 4 men isn’t the new bachelor. A guy being able to make the best pillow fort is a low bar…..

What is with all these people going back to relive their high school days? I don’t get it, you are in your 20’s and early 30’s…

• Love 11

Here are all of the classes I avoided in school—since, as a teacher, you don’t care that I hated learning, right? I’m just here for all of the nooks to smooch girls and shoot some hoops. Yeaaahhhh… she really does not care because you just made her 17-year-old dreams come true—going to prom with Mr Minnesota Basketball. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Hometowns are even more boring when you don’t even see their homes or their hometowns.  At least that gives you some insight into how they grew up (although I think some of them were rental homes).

I think Joe is Michelle’s high school crush but honestly I think he’s out of her league.    

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

Joe- so Dad any questions for me? Dad- ummm nope!  End scene….

im dying lol

Honestly I feel like this is how 90% of dads react in real life.  Son brings a girl home, they don’t grill the son on their “deep feelings”, they meet the girl, have a normal conversation and move on.  

I have 4 brothers, my dad has never asked any of them what they see in a girl or whether they’re opening up and being vulnerable.   

Edited by Katie111
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13

Joe's more enthusiastic and even smiled when he talked to the production assistant than when he was with Michelle.

And Joe says their starter home will be on Lake Minnetonka? Good luck with that.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Anyone catch what the sash said that Joe was wearing?! They were also surrounded by huge blue balloons like they were suddenly at a baby shower gender reveal or something. 

That was a strange date. Dad had no further questions. Brother doesn’t speak at all. Hannah seemed like she was going to be the “devil’s advocate” of the family, but kept all her snarking to her husband and was seemingly polite to Michelle/Joe. Did we see Michelle even speak with anyone?!

• Love 2