Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: The Portrait

• Start Topic

Ok, this show has finally fried my brain to a cinder.... when Morgan told Strand that "Grace" is at the ready to come in with guns a blazing, I am thinking that, didn't she basically finish her run by going off with her partner last episode? How can she be here, is the timeline all fucked up? Then I see Grace at the phone and I realized that somehow, Maggie Grace had immediately come to my mind when Morgan first named Grace..... I need a damn drink... a double.... 

• LOL 1

This episode was really stupid. If all Victor´s defence of the tower is one cowboy on a pension and bunch of walkers camping around main entry he has no right to call himself a dictator. Did he seriously forget there are some long range weapons the enemies can use to occupy the tower? And the zombies could be all easily eliminated by the MRAP, all Grace had to do was ride over them.

So was Mo truly sick? Why Morgan tried to poison Victor? And why would Grace ever agreed with such a stupid plan?

Good to see Alicia finally back on screen. But tents?! And so now we will have three potential leaders. My quess Alicia´s approach will be somewhere between Victor´s Castro and Morgan´s Gándhí, so maybe the best one.

• Useful 1
On 11/30/2021 at 6:41 PM, jane1978 said:

Good to see Alicia finally back on screen. But tents?! And so now we will have three potential leaders. My quess Alicia´s approach will be somewhere between Victor´s Castro and Morgan´s Gándhí, so maybe the best one.

I hope it will not be "Daenerys Targaryen" style but my hope is not very high.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why wouldn’t Victor just let them come in and kill them after they gained entry?  I would think the tower people would understand after having zombies launched at them and being threatened with a warhead…oh and great, more crying baby 

Edited by For Cereals