Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
PrincessPurrsALot

S10.E05: Lacey's Journey LIVE CHAT

Just now, mk828 said:

I actually do feel bad for her. That was a really shitty situation they put her in. 

Yeah I agree. Like she's not the best person but she's not Angie J either and what they did to her was deeply shitty. Gave away her personal affects like photos. Well we can't say it was a boring two hours. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

She's delusional.  And needy.  And I am flummoxed by it all.

ETA: I have to process the trainwreck that we just witnessed. And re-watch.

See y'all next week!!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

I know what the future holds. She's going to become a hoarder because someone took all of her stuff!

Goodnight, everyone! Thanks for all the belly laughs!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Girl, you are already living the life you want, stuffing your face!  And the life you want as in stuff your face and never gain weight is a fairy tale that is not possible.

Good night, everyone!  This was fun and I am looking forward to the supersized version.  Moving over to the Too Large thread - hope to see some of you there!

• Like 3

Well, my people, this has been one for the ages. I'm sure next week will not be able to top it, but I look forward to hanging out with you folks anyway. Everyone have a good week.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Pounders, I'm just Gob Smacked!!!  I'm so damn glad that we were all here to witness this because NO ONE would believe me if I tried to discuss it!

Anyway, I will leave you all in the same state of stupor that I'm in and will see y'all next week!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 8

Til next time, if there is a next time.

This was a wild one.   Just a train wreck.  I wonder if there will be a part 2 or if she will just give up.

• Like 5

It's always this store-bought salad (WITH RANCH) that they get all showy for the cameras with, voice-overing, "I'm sticking to the diet!"   Whateverrrrr

Well it's been WILD, y'all.  That was fun. I don't think we can top this one.  Take care, friends!

• Like 8

Oh my friends, we have all shared something special tonight! 

Thanks to all of you for the laughs. I sure needed them. You are all excellent and witty and I laughed a LOT. Take care of yourselves, keep those masks on and schedule those boosters! See you next time! 

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I know what the future holds. She's going to become a hoarder because someone took all of her stuff!

Goodnight, everyone! Thanks for all the belly laughs!

Then we will watch her and live chat her Hoarders episode!!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10