Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Episode 3

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Rose's erratic behavior raises questions for Edmunds but Baxter won't listen. With the killer one step ahead, her plans to protect the third victim go awry with devastating consequences and frustratingly they are forced to watch the Ragdoll killer's horrific plans play out.

Original Air Date: Nov. 25, 2021

Ragdoll-Season-1-Episode-3-The-Hollywood
Characters-Nathan-Rose-and-Emily-Baxter-

Rose is an idiot and is going to get someone he cares about killed.

Edmunds is such a caricature.... a tattooed, outsider vegan who's into star signs and keeps trying to get the other cops to talk about their feelings. British crime dramas are usually better with their characterization than this! I think we're supposed to like her, though, and she seems capable enough, so I'll grudgingly let the queer stereotypes go.

Baxter is the best, obviously, but she has a real blind spot when it comes to Rose and should be taking the roof outburst more seriously.

I like that they're letting us see the (presumed) Ragdoll killer this early. 

• Love 1
On 11/26/2021 at 9:26 PM, Cranberry said:

I like that they're letting us see the (presumed) Ragdoll killer this early. 

Late to this party but it appears to be the window washer guy?  Or another big bearded guy maybe.

I'm enjoying this because of the chemistry of the the three leads but this ep REALLY annoyed me - Rose's secret keeping; Edmunds' OTT horror that Rose lied to the kid to get him to speak; and the way no one on the force thought to keep an eye on now dead Eric's kid.  One kid was just kidnapped but they're all arguing with Eric while his kid skips out the door.  Granted nothing happened to her personally but her backpack was stolen and planted with a snake all because no one was keeping an eye on her!! Arggh.   I also thought the snake thing was ridiculous and was some kind of hallucination brought on by the meds at first.  Speaking of which, Eric is having terrible trouble driving, can't see properly, sweating etc and doesn't think to pull over and have his partner drive?  Goodbye, Eric.

Also, why aren't they leaning on the guy who switched the inhalers?  He stabbed himself in the face and is so scared he won't talk but we could see some attempts at interrogation.  I hope they're at least looking into his contacts.