Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E21: Reunion Part 4

• Start Topic

Nicki Minaj takes over and surprises the ladies of "The Real Housewives of Potomac"; Nicki gets down to business on the reunion stage, unafraid to ask the difficult questions, she leaves no stone unturned.

Airdate: 11.28.2021

16 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Nicki Minaj is highly entertaining as the interviewer- wasn’t sure how I’d feel, but this is highly entertaining.

She has a zero fucks, not afraid to be completely messy and shady approach. That's always going to be entertaining. Because she'll say shit that even Andy, who has his messiness, won't be bold enough to say. At least not to the women's faces. 

• Love 12

Nicki is asking DA REAL questions tonight!

Not only did Nicki make it clear she knew Ashley lugged her breast milk somewhere for a storyline, the guest host is also snatching chicks wigs over marrying old dudes for cash. Then she made it clear that she'd keep Robyn's short and curlies all the way together if Gizelle ain't up to the task. And finally: demanding Candi Girl come through without help from Autotune.

Loving this!

Sang it, Candi Girl!

Candiace needs to snatch Chris's drank away. He came ready to fight tonight with his mad, slurry self.

Edited by eXiled
  • Love 9

Nicki did a much better job than Andy. I understand that Chris was upset because he felt like Nicki was trying to embarrass Candiace,  but Candiace came through in the end. Candiace could've used this moment for PR if he didn't come up to her complaining about how angry he was.

ETA: Based on Candiace's live, Chris was just being a protective husband. Based on how Bravo has edited Candiace's live performances in the past ( their wedding, Juan and Robyn's engagement party) , he was worried that Bravo would be shady again. Plus he knows Bravo would have enjoyed Candiace embarrassing herself. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, eXiled said:

Candiace needs to snatch Chris's drank away. He came ready to fight tonight with his mad, slurry self.

I meant to comment on this from the last episode. While I was all for Chris calling out the cast on the shade that's been thrown his way for many seasons, I have to admit I did side-eye the drink in hand when he came out. It really did seem like Chris almost always had a drink in hand this season. 

And while I don't believe Ashley's comments come from any place of real concern, I hate to admit she was sort of right in the second episode of the reunion, when she said Chris seemed like he's lost his footing a bit this season. That losing the restaurant and things being challenging because of the pandemic, threw him off balance. And that he did seem to be drinking more this season than in previous seasons. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, spunky said:

Nicki did a much better job than Andy. I understand that Chris was upset because he felt like Nicki was trying to embarrass Candiace,  but Candiace came through in the end. Candiace could've used this moment for PR if he didn't come up to her complaining about how angry he was.

Nicki was able to be a fan and not a host/boss.

• Love 5

I think Chris was mad because Nikki made Candass sing and she didn’t want to and also Nikki wasn’t impressed with Candass rattling off her numbers. It was like Nikki didn’t believe her. I didn’t get why they all clapped and acted like Candass sounded good. She wasn’t very good. Also Nikki called out Candass not standing up to her mom. She should have dug deeper and asked how far in her mamas pockets are her and Chris.

For someone that named her big fake tits happi and Ness, Wendy seemed anything but happy. She’s either defensively repeating a dumb phrase over and. over or laughing like a hyena when Nikki asked about him following big booties. 

I don’t believe Ashley would have looked twice at Michael if he wasn’t wealthy. 
What these women have to do to keep their men satisfied. Threesomes with an elderly man are not something to be proud of. 

• Love 12

It seemed like from Candiace's live that one of Chris's issues was that it souded good in person, but he was worried that Bravo's history of being shady and editing things might have come to bite her in the behind when the reunion aired. He is relieved that it sounded like it did during the reunion, but was upset that the whole situation could have went left for no reason. Based on Bravo in the past, I can't say I blame him. Also, yes she sings acapella all the time but when you have been sitting for a long time and aren't warmed up vocally, who knows what you will sound like. Heaven forbid your voice cracks or you cough in between, Bravo would love to capitalize on that. 

Also, obviously the show is edited and shown out of order, but the Nicki segment happened right before the husband segment, which is why all the husbands were near the stage at that time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Giselle has oddly always been protective over Ashley for some reason. She should be that way for her best friend Robyn. It was weird Candiace was standing up to Nicki for Ashley. Weird moment. Wendy has no friends on that stage. But I do find her attractive and not just her body. I still find Karen the most entertaining and fun. Ashley would definitely not have been with Michael if not for his money same with Mia lol. 

• Love 5

Also, I thought Nikki was a little harsh when implying Gizelle’s looks have faded and Candiace record sales were unimpressive- but she was spot on with pretty much everything else. And Karen does look way better now!

• Love 12

I do have to say that after seeing the early clips of Gizelle, she has visibly aged.  I mean she looks great but she looks different than she did.  I also wish she’d stop defending that toad of an ex husband of hers.

Edited by Axie
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, eXiled said:

3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Still confused why Chris was irritated, the line of questioning was fairly tame when it came to Candiace. 

Candiace needs to do 2 things for Season 7 should she come back:

• Dorothy can't film with her anymore
  • Chris needs to be put in check

Dorothy needs to earn her check another way.  If she wants to be on TV or have a platform, she needs to have a Youtube show, a Facebook show, a IG show, any show but RHOP.  That time needs to be over. 

Chris means well but he will end up hurting Candiace with getting mad at Nicki's questions, going back and forth with bloggers, etc.  Even tonight he was clapping back at Nicki on Twitter. 

2 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Also, yes she sings acapella all the time but when you have been sitting for a long time and aren't warmed up vocally, who knows what you will sound like.

The voice is an instrument, they had been talking all day and night and she knew her voice might not be up to it.  Irritated at Gizelle and Mia barking at Candiace to sing on command.

1 hour ago, Axie said:

Candyass defended Ashley on a couple of occasions tonight.  

1 hour ago, JustbeingReal said:

It was weird Candiace was standing up to Nicki for Ashley. Weird moment.

This is Candiace's main problem: she's always jumping in to defend people who frankly don't deserve it.  Let them defend themselves another way because what ends up happening is Candiace ends up taking the bullets for them and getting hurt while they skip off happy and free.  Prime example: the situation with Monique and Ashley.

Candiace, if you and/or Chris are reading this, your course of action for Season 7 needs to be:

• DO NOT defend Gizelle for any reason.  Let her defend herself.  She's going around calling you broke, instigating Mia to fight you and most assuredly will make you her Season7 storyline.
  • DO NOT defend Ashley any more for any reason.  Ashley's already got a bodyguard in Gizelle.  Let Gizelle take the bullets and hits for Ashley.
  • DO NOT defend Karen for any reason.  This ho tried to get you fired on the low and sided with the person who physically assaulted you and tried to gaslight everyone into thinking you were mutually fighting with the former cast member.
  • REPEAT: DO NOT bring Dorothy on camera next season

Chris, stop fussing and fighting with bloggers or anyone who comments on Candiace on social media.  If you or she can't handle public criticism, get off RHOP, end the entertainment industry career and go log on USAJOBS.com and get a federal job down in DC.

Wendy has no friends on that stage.

You have to be a friend to have a friend.  Wendy was nasty to everyone on that stage except Candiace.  Jumping in, sharp and shrill.  I think she was the biggest loser on this reunion and should she come back for Season 7 she's going to be seated at the far end of the couch for the next reunion.

Wendy also LIED when she said Eddie wasn't following/unfollowing the Instagram big booty models.  I watched him unfollow them in real time.  She was probably standing over his shoulder watching him unfollow them too.  He does seem slightly scared of Wendy.

1 hour ago, Ss55 said:

Also, I thought Nikki was a little harsh when implying Gizelle’s looks have faded and Candiace record sales were unimpressive-

Gizelle's looks have faded.  She's gotten older, she's gained weight, the jowls are coming in.  She's still very attractive (she lapped it up when Nicki said she was beautiful) but beauty is Gizelle's primary currency and it's losing value every day.  That's why Ray told her to hurry up and find a man because her beauty is pretty much all she has to offer.  Men aren't crossing the street to hear Gizelle's thoughts on the current events of the day.

However, I don't think Gizelle wants to be tied down to anyone man.  She's spoken on her podcast about how she lost herself in her relationship with Jamal (and that actually might be the real reason she went to Sing Sing ---allegedly).  Gizelle needs to be the black Samantha Jones and own it and say I want to date and have sex and not be tied down to any one man. 

Candiace's record sales are not impressive if we're going by past standards.  But the days of somebody having a platinum album is pretty much over.  Nobody is really buying albums like that anymore. Candiace did pretty well for being an indy artist...if she wants to go to the next level she will have to drop Dorothy, shut Chris down and pay her castmates the dust they deserve.  She's probably done the best out of all the Housewives not named Kandi as far as releasing music is concerned.

38 minutes ago, Momager said:

Nikki’s comments about Gizelle’s  looks were plain mean. The woman is gorgeous. Does she look like she did 6 years ago? No, none of us do. It was all very ageist. 

They're no meaner than any of the things Gizelle has said about Karen.  This is why you shouldn't come for anyone for being old because one day if you're lucky, you're going to be old too. 

Edited by drivethroo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I didn’t get why they all clapped and acted like Candass sounded good.

I think it's an unwritten rule of HWs reunions that the others must do that if a HW performs or sings in anyway at the reunion.

Dorothy needs to earn her check another way. 

Considering how much she has probably (and may possibly still be) subsidizing parts of 'Ass and Chris' lives, let Dorothy get those Potomac coins. At the very least, use that money for family therapy for 'Ass and herself...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Candiace needs to do 2 things for Season 7 should she come back:

• Dorothy can't film with her anymore
  • Chris needs to be put in check

Dorothy needs to earn her check another way.  If she wants to be on TV or have a platform, she needs to have a Youtube show, a Facebook show, a IG show, any show but RHOP.  That time needs to be over. 

Chris means well but he will end up hurting Candiace with getting mad at Nicki's questions, going back and forth with bloggers, etc.  Even tonight he was clapping back at Nicki on Twitter. 

The voice is an instrument, they had been talking all day and night and she knew her voice might not be up to it.  Irritated at Gizelle and Mia barking at Candiace to sing on command.

This is Candiace's main problem: she's always jumping in to defend people who frankly don't deserve it.  Let them defend themselves another way because what ends up happening is Candiace ends up taking the bullets for them and getting hurt while they skip off happy and free.  Prime example: the situation with Monique and Ashley.

Candiace, if you and/or Chris are reading this, your course of action for Season 7 needs to be:

• DO NOT defend Gizelle for any reason.  Let her defend herself.  She's going around calling you broke, instigating Mia to fight you and most assuredly will make you her Season7 storyline.
  • DO NOT defend Ashley any more for any reason.  Ashley's already got a bodyguard in Gizelle.  Let Gizelle take the bullets and hits for Ashley.
  • DO NOT defend Karen for any reason.  This ho tried to get you fired on the low and sided with the person who physically assaulted you and tried to gaslight everyone into thinking you were mutually fighting with the former cast member.
  • REPEAT: DO NOT bring Dorothy on camera next season

Chris, stop fussing and fighting with bloggers or anyone who comments on Candiace on social media.  If you or she can't handle public criticism, get off RHOP, end the entertainment industry career and go log on USAJOBS.com and get a federal job down in DC.

You have to be a friend to have a friend.  Wendy was nasty to everyone on that stage except Candiace.  Jumping in, sharp and shrill.  I think she was the biggest loser on this reunion and should she come back for Season 7 she's going to be seated at the far end of the couch for the next reunion.

Wendy also LIED when she said Eddie wasn't following/unfollowing the Instagram big booty models.  I watched him unfollow them in real time.  She was probably standing over his shoulder watching him unfollow them too.  He does seem slightly scared of Wendy.

Gizelle's looks have faded.  She's gotten older, she's gained weight, the jowls are coming in.  She's still very attractive (she lapped it up when Nicki said she was beautiful) but beauty is Gizelle's primary currency and it's losing value every day.  That's why Ray told her to hurry up and find a man because her beauty is pretty much all she has to offer.  Men aren't crossing the street to hear Gizelle's thoughts on the current events of the day.

However, I don't think Gizelle wants to be tied down to anyone man.  She's spoken on her podcast about how she lost herself in her relationship with Jamal (and that actually might be the real reason she went to Sing Sing ---allegedly).  Gizelle needs to be the black Samantha Jones and own it and say I want to date and have sex and not be tied down to any one man. 

Candiace's record sales are not impressive if we're going by past standards.  But the days of somebody having a platinum album is pretty much over.  Nobody is really buying albums like that anymore. Candiace did pretty well for being an indy artist...if she wants to go to the next level she will have to drop Dorothy, shut Chris down and pay her castmates the dust they deserve.  She's probably done the best out of all the Housewives not named Kandi as far as releasing music is concerned.

They're no meaner than any of the things Gizelle has said about Karen.  This is why you shouldn't come for anyone for being old because one day if you're lucky, you're going to be old too. 

Candiace tried to stop Chris from going live last night, but he still did. He said he wasn't mad at Nicki, but mad at the line of questioning throughout the reunion. He said in previous lives that Candiace's comments about his drinking on camera were her low key telling him to put the drink down, so that the show doesn't make him look like an alcoholic. They need to have a serious discussion about him going after bloggers and fans all the time. Also her team should encourage her to hire a social media manager. As for Dorothy,  Candiace needs to keep her away from all cameras. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 12
11 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

For the most part it was fun but it went on about 30mins to long. Still confused why Chris was irritated, the line of questioning was fairly tame when it came to Candiace. 

Chris was drinking by that point so anything small became large, Candiace held her own, she sang (not great but not bad) she was able to give her record sales numbers and what not, she did ok, also looked great doing it.  Chris was afraid that she would have been shown to be a bad singer and a dimwit...his way of doing looked almost like he was controlling and slightly abusive about it. The other HW's saw what was going on immediately and stepped in, kudooz to them for trying to head Chris off at the pass.

Has Chris ever seen a reunion, the questions are tough and it can be relentless from Andy and the other HW's, he has got to let Candiace handle herself.

How long till Candiace gets tired of dealing with Drunk Chris?

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I think it's an unwritten rule of HWs reunions that the others must do that if a HW performs or sings in anyway at the reunion.

Considering how much she has probably (and may possibly still be) subsidizing parts of 'Ass and Chris' lives, let Dorothy get those Potomac coins. At the very least, use that money for family therapy for 'Ass and herself...

4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I would not say Gizelles’s looks have faded but she’s aged a bit and can use a new softer look.  

2 hours ago, spunky said:

Candiace tried to stop Chris from going live last night, but he still did. He said he wasn't mad at Nicki, but mad at the line of questioning throughout the reunion. He said in previous lives that Candiace's comments about his drinking on camera were her low key telling him to put the drink down, so that the show doesn't make him look like an alcoholic. They need to have a serious discussion about him going after bloggers and fans all the time. Also her team should encourage her to hire a social media manager. As for Dorothy,  Candiace needs to keep her away from all cameras. 

I think Chris is a likable guy but he has to understand the game

I remember when he said (can not exactly remember) something about not wanting to contribute financially to Candiace and her mother's rental property (the townhouse) but excuse me, sir, were you not living there full time?

I also imagine that the sale of the rental property helped contribute to the large home that they are currently living in that comes complete with bedrooms for all of his kids.

Gizelle really did tell him the truth when he compared himself to Ray that Ray has had had a successful career and we are still not sure what the hell Chris does.

It is okay if Chris does not have a hustle but he will have to deal with the same shade women who stay at home and support their husband's careers have to deal with, like being called a freeloader, etc. 

Gizelle is and will always be a beautiful woman but she can not come for Karen's age and not expect to get comments. She and Karen look about the same age at this point. Also, Gizelle would look a thousand times better if she fires her hairstylist (who is her friend) and hires a personal stylist.

Nicki gave me life and really proved that Andy is useless.

She also has one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen.

• Love 10

UO, but I wasn’t impressed with Nicki at all…..

While she did ask some of the questions Andy wouldn’t or couldn’t, she also tongue bathed some of the ladies (Really?  Juan finds Robbbbbbbb’s being more famous sexy?  Uh-huh)  I was too distracted by her awful lace front showing and that annoying af trilling she kept doing. 

Not a fan of Candiace lately but Nicki came off as hating when Candiace mentioned being on the Billboard charts….and her last non-collaborating hit was?  And practically bullying her into singing, if I were Chris I would have been pissed too.

Just tend to your sex offender hubby and stay the fuck away from Potomac, heiffa.

Wendy, Wendy….you were protesting too much with the extra attitude.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Gizelle is and will always be a beautiful woman but she can not come for Karen's age and not expect to get comments. She and Karen look about the same age at this point. Also, Gizelle would look a thousand times better if she fires her hairstylist (who is her friend) and hires a personal stylist.

This is all I have ever wanted for Gizelle. Her friend is too busy kiki-ing with her to lay good hair. Also (and this really bothers me) I hate that her chosen hair color is so close to her skintone. It washes her out! I wish she'd return to a more natural color. I've seen photos of her as a youngster and her hair was reddish-brown. She was gorgeous. That harsh blonde does Gizelle (and Robyn and Karen) no favors.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Hiyo said:

We should stop pretending that Candiace isn't making at least $300k per year currently. Now, whether or not she's saving any of those coins is a question, but her HW salary should allow her to live a decent lifestyle...

16 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I remember when he said (can not exactly remember) something about not wanting to contribute financially to Candiace and her mother's rental property (the townhouse) but excuse me, sir, were you not living there full time?

My take was that he and Candiace wanted to live together but he was paying rent and she was living at the family investment property. He didn't want to pay rent unless it was for his own place, and Candiace didn't want to pay rent on something that wasn't her mama's place, so they agreed that he would move in and she would cover the rent. I'm assuming that she didn't cover 100% of the living expenses, but who knows? The point being, this was an agreement he and Candiace reached together, and at least from his perspective there was the understanding that if the relationship progressed, things would change (as they ultimately did).

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I think Chris is a likable guy but he has to understand the game

I also imagine that the sale of the rental property helped contribute to the large home that they are currently living in that comes complete with bedrooms for all of his kids.

Gizelle really did tell him the truth when he compared himself to Ray that Ray has had had a successful career and we are still not sure what the hell Chris does.

It is okay if Chris does not have a hustle but he will have to deal with the same shade women who stay at home and support their husband's careers have to deal with, like being called a freeloader, etc. 

When he said that during his Alex Salter interview,  he got dragged in the comments. Even Alex was side eyeing him and he's Team Bassett. I think Chris is a nice guy, but he has a tendency to put his foot in his mouth. He should have never responded to Nicki on Twitter and he should have waited until after the reunion to tell Candiace how angry he was. Now "thd barbz" are blowing up his dms and are in Candiace's comments telling her to control her husband.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, spunky said:

Both of them need a social media manager.  Candiace has been a little bit better on social media lately.

24 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

We should stop pretending that Candiace isn't making at least $300k per year currently. Now, whether or not she's saving any of those coins is a question, but her HW salary should allow her to live a decent lifestyle...

We don't see her labeled out, so she's not spending her money on that.  Gizelle has been running around saying Candiace is broke and pretending to have money she doesn't have.  We haven't seen any evidence of that on the show.  She has her house and her Lexus.  She isn't running around in Endi or tacky Versace bathrobes.  I'm pretty sure she shares that one Gucci belt between her, her mom and her sister.  Candiace's money is probably going towards funding her music career, her house payment and tuition.  Sounds like Gizelle's storyline for Season 7 is to expose Candiace's finances.

The only housewives pretending to have more money than they have is Karen and Mia and maybe Askale if you go by what Mia has been tweeting about her.

33 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Nicki tweeted last night that Wendy was beyond corny for peeping at her question cards.  Gizelle tweeted in response to Nicki (did not name Wendy or hashtag the show) but Wendy only had smoke for Gizelle.  Zen don't need to respond to *everything* Gizelle says because it makes her look really pressed.  Zen is heading into Monique Mayweather territory.  She might be worse than Monique Mayweather because at least Monique had Karen & Ashley on her side.  Zen only had Candiace's support ---everyone else was over Zen and lowkey Candiace was too.

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, eXiled said:

This is all I have ever wanted for Gizelle. Her friend is too busy kiki-ing with her to lay good hair. Also (and this really bothers me) I hate that her chosen hair color is so close to her skintone. It washes her out! I wish she'd return to a more natural color. I've seen photos of her as a youngster and her hair was reddish-brown. She was gorgeous. That harsh blonde does Gizelle (and Robyn and Karen) no favors.

WORD to all of this. 

Bring your hairstylist as your plus one anywhere you want (he was her date for Candiace's wedding) but let someone who knows what they are doing clean up what is on your head.

She has the potential to look amazing with just a few tweaks. She is also always in cheap-looking ill-fitting clothes that went out of style about a decade ago.

52 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

UO, but I wasn’t impressed with Nicki at all…..

While she did ask some of the questions Andy wouldn’t or couldn’t, she also tongue bathed some of the ladies (Really?  Juan finds Robbbbbbbb’s being more famous sexy?  Uh-huh)  I was too distracted by her awful lace front showing and that annoying af trilling she kept doing. 

Not a fan of Candiace lately but Nicki came off as hating when Candiace mentioned being on the Billboard charts….and her last non-collaborating hit was?  And practically bullying her into singing, if I were Chris I would have been pissed too.

Just tend to your sex offender hubby and stay the fuck away from Potomac, heiffa.

Yes, Nicki is problematic and I was disappointed her look was not on point.

That being said the last fourth of the reunion was worth more than the first three parts put together.

I wish she got to talk to the husbands on camera.

Love your Alexander (Rooobbbbbbbbbbb Dixon) reference.

She finally got everyone to admit that your friend's husband openly wanting to suck your husband's dick is fucked up and not "cute". It would not be funny if a wife said that about your husband so why does Michael get a pass?

Oh yeah...he's rich.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Both of them need a social media manager.  Candiace has been a little bit better on social media lately.

We don't see her labeled out, so she's not spending her money on that.  Gizelle has been running around saying Candiace is broke and pretending to have money she doesn't have.  We haven't seen any evidence of that on the show.  She has her house and her Lexus.  She isn't running around in Endi or tacky Versace bathrobes.  I'm pretty sure she shares that one Gucci belt between her, her mom and her sister.  Candiace's money is probably going towards funding her music career, her house payment and tuition.  Sounds like Gizelle's storyline for Season 7 is to expose Candiace's finances.

The only housewives pretending to have more money than they have is Karen and Mia and maybe Askale if you go by what Mia has been tweeting about her.

Nicki tweeted last night that Wendy was beyond corny for peeping at her question cards.  Gizelle tweeted in response to Nicki (did not name Wendy or hashtag the show) but Wendy only had smoke for Gizelle.  Zen don't need to respond to *everything* Gizelle says because it makes her look really pressed.  Zen is heading into Monique Mayweather territory.  She might be worse than Monique Mayweather because at least Monique had Karen & Ashley on her side.  Zen only had Candiace's support ---everyone else was over Zen and lowkey Candiace was too.

I agree they both need to hire a social media manager. Chris said in a previous live that they both don't believe in flaunting their wealth. They also don't think they have to prove to others that they have money,  which is why they don't walk around in designer everything or drive Maseratis. 

I could tell Candiace was over Wendy's behavior when she told her to stop engaging with Mia. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, Axie said:

Candyass defended Ashley on a couple of occasions tonight.  Makes me think the animosity between them during the season may have been exaggerated for the show.  

Apparently you missed all the social media reaction to Candiace posting an IG Story of her and Ashley posing for a picture during the reunion, with the words, "beautifully complicated" written. Some Candiace fans were straight up mad at her, feeling like they've been played, wasting their time defending her so much and there she is willing to play nice with Ashley.  A number of other viewers pretty much shrugged it off and stressed that this is why they don't take anything that happens on the show too seriously. At the end of the day, this is still a job for these women. 

18 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

I still find Karen the most entertaining and fun.

This and that's certainly something that happened over time. I found Karen's pretentious, Queen Bee vibe obnoxious and annoying in the first two seasons of this show. But now, I live for the Grand Dame. And I will need the producers for next season to capture one of those drunk calls she makes to the other women, telling them how much she dislikes them. 

18 hours ago, Ss55 said:

Nikki: “Does your husband have any other gay friends?” 
Ashley: “Michael’s not gay.” 😁

Chile, that whole exchange took me out. That said, I will give Nikki a slight benefit of the doubt and say that she just didn't articulate herself very well and her point got a bit muddled. But I believe what she was saying, and it was actually a decent point, is that it's nice that Juan was so chill about the whole thing. Even after Robyn confirmed it was him Michael was talking about, to the point that he's still so friendly with Michael. Because she is definitely not wrong about gay/homophobic attitudes in the black male community. So I think she was asking if Juan has gay friends, which might explain why he's more tolerant and accepting. 

12 hours ago, bosawks said:

Wa Wendy always so humorless and I just missed it or did she make some sort of Faustian bargain of gaining T & A but losing her sense of humor….

YMMV but personally I thought Wendy was plenty humorless and stick up her ass, last season. It's why many viewers mocked and dragged her for constantly mentioning her four degrees and going on and on about her many accomplishments. And honestly, when the season started, I felt like her new personality and attitude was in response to those criticisms and shade. 

That to prove how she wasn't just this boring, uninteresting cast member only interested in talking about her million degrees, she went the complete opposite with the plastic surgery, dropping it like it's hot, now supposedly interested in a lifestyle brand, etc. But ultimately, yeah Wendy's always been overly defensive and in humorless in my opinion. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 15

I love when they first showed the back of Nicki Minaj how she danced walked her way in haha. But from Wendy’s perspective she’s been with Eddie since she was a young girl and I would be a little insecure too. Her mom seems like she put a lot of pressure on Wendy growing up and Wendy probably had to compete with her sister too. That’s a lot. She has competitive in her from childhood. So please cut Wendy some slack about the Mia/Eddie situation. Wendy probably wanted Eddie to look over at Mia and say I’m not at all attracted to you and I love my wife but you seem cool lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

And that chanting, "he tossed your salad" over and over...what was that?  

Wendy probably has a good marriage with all the same stresses as everyone else, running a household, scheduling work and kids stuff, two full time working parents (ok, maybe her schedule is not a locked in 9 to 5), keeping the romance alive with Eddie...Eddie is a guy, there are booty models galore on the web, men are visual, he is gonna look at a booty model. Dr. Ruth always said, "It doesn't matter where you get your appetite just as long as you eat at home."  Gizelle has no room to talk about anyone else's marriage.

I like Mia less and less and less.  There is nothing likable about her or her husband.

37 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Versace bathrobes

Really ugly bathroom, even Versace makes mistakes, lol.

So Potomac gets four parts but we don't even get a wrap up show for RHONY?

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Apparently you missed all the social media reaction to Candiace posting an IG Story of her and Ashley posing for a picture during the reunion, with the words, "beautifully complicated" written. Some Candiace fans were straight up mad at her, feeling like they've been played, wasting their time defending her so much and there she is willing to play nice with Ashley.  A number of other viewers pretty much shrugged it off and stressed that this is why they don't take anything that happens on the show too seriously. At the end of the day, this is still a job for these women. 

Good Lord, you call each other bedwarmer and criminal (not to mention the white trash comments) and now you are all good?

We know this show is bullshit but there needs to be a shred of sincerity to keep viewers' interests, like the friendship between Ramona and Sonya or Kandi and Phaedra's friendship (before it all went to Hell).

Once these HW shows are totally 100 percent fakes then it really goes downhill.

However, I do understand that Candiace and Ashley are around the same age and in interracial relationships and have terrible mamas.

I do think they have plenty in common and have a good time together but it makes them seem inauthentic. 

• Love 3

So please cut Wendy some slack about the Mia/Eddie situation.

The reason Zen has smoke for Mia, Gizelle and Robyn is they exposed her deep insecurities, not just about Eddie, but about herself.  The smoke she had for Gizelle and Robyn may have been warranted but the smoke she had for Mia wasn't.

• Eddie does seem scared of Wendy
  • Eddie probably couldn't look Mia in eye because Wendy got him shook and too scared to look at Mia
  • Eddie was following 200+ Big Booty Models on IG and Wendy made him unfollow them.  She lied about it but *I* saw him deleting those people in real time.  She was probably standing over his shoulders watching him do it if not snatching his phone and deleting them herself
  • Zen was the one peeping at Eddie's whiteboard to make sure he didn't write down anyone's name and got mad because N/A looked too much like MIA

People talk about Candiace bringing a gun to a knife fight but Wendy brings a nuclear bomb to a knife fight.

I wonder if anyone will get on Wendy for bodyshaming Gizelle by calling her "turkey neck" in her tweet last night or hashtagging "turkeyneck" in her IG post last night (while promoting her memoir).  I guess bodyshaming is only bad and below the belt when Candiace does it. 

While I do think there is colorism on this show, if Gizelle had clapped back at Wendy's "turkey neck" insult by saying "Well I'm glad you also got your Cro Magnon hairline shaved down" there would be howls and screams of colorism on Gizelle's part.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 14

In my opinion, Chris is a bum and an unlikeable one at that; why everyone checks for him is beyond my understanding (rhetorical; I really don't want or need an explanation. Not going to change my mind and I'm sure I'm not going to change yours.)

Nikki putting Candiace on the spot with her sales and singing etc was foul.  While I am not a fan of her actual music, I am a fan of what she did, seemingly independent. It's impressive and her voice is tolerable but nothing that would spin all 4 chairs around The Voice. How was over 20,000 sold, charting on Billboard and iTunes not impressive for a new relatively unknown in the music industry? Perhaps I'm easily impressed *Kayne shrug*

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Not a fan of Candiace lately but Nicki came off as hating when Candiace mentioned being on the Billboard charts…

I thought that was pretty low!  For an established pop star to punch down like that was very unseemly.  I was hoping one of the 'queens' would ask about the status of NM's cousin's friend's balls!

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Yeahhh. I have to agree that I found the latest installment to be lacking as well. Nicki did come through with the zingers, and maybe I should give a rewatch since I zoned out, but considering how the bar is in Hell, while she was really gunning for Michael, it was hard for me to take it seriously since Nicki married a whole-ass rapist. 

She probably had it in her contract that the ladies couldn't clap back at her about that. Or her cousin's friend's balls... 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Bahahaha!!! Ashley’s response about Michael. Girl, you know if he didn’t have deep pockets, you would have thrown a drink in that creepy face. 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Nikki was amazing. It almost makes up for her covid causes big balls comment. Dump Andy. 

Candiace can sing - As much as I dislike her, I’ll give her that. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Bahahaha!!! Ashley’s response about Michael. Girl, you know if he didn’t have deep pockets, you would have thrown a drink in that creepy face. 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Nikki was amazing. Dump Andy. 

Candiace can sing - As much as I dislike her, I’ll give her that. 

I used to do this thing with Howives:

• Would she have married him if he was not rich?
  • Would he have married her if she was not hot?

The answer to both is usually no.

I do think Michael has a hold on Ashley also because she had daddy issues because she was rejected by her biological father, who was also white.

However, there is no way she would have looked twice at him if he was the janitor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

Good Lord, you call each other bedwarmer and criminal (not to mention the white trash comments) and now you are all good?

We know this show is bullshit but there needs to be a shred of sincerity to keep viewers' interests, like the friendship between Ramona and Sonya or Kandi and Phaedra's friendship (before it all went to Hell).

Once these HW shows are totally 100 percent fakes then it really goes downhill.

However, I do understand that Candiace and Ashley are around the same age and in interracial relationships and have terrible mamas.

I do think they have plenty in common and have a good time together but it makes them seem inauthentic. 

My theory is that Candiace decided to make up with Ashley to appease Chris. Chris for whatever reason is dying to be cool with Michael.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I used to do this thing with Howives:

• Would she have married him if he was not rich?
  • Would he have married her if she was not hot?

The answer to both is usually no.

I do think Michael has a hold on Ashley also because she had daddy issues because she was rejected by her biological father, who was also white.

However, there is no way she would have looked twice at him if he was the janitor.

Ah, that the Daddy issues makes sense. Agreed. I don’t think anyone would look twice at Michael, including Michael himself. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1