Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
TVbitch

Table Wars

Martha Stewart and some guy you never heard of judge a group of event planners and designers as they put so much stuff on a table you could not really fit any food on it! But many of the designs are cool and colorful. The themed table setting challenges are judged on creativity, originality and execution. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Watched the first two and I enjoyed many of the table settings. The right people are going home, so that's good. The only weird thing is while they show the judges going around and commenting on the tables with the designers, they do not show the judges deliberating, so it's not exactly clear why they choose the winner and the chop. 

I like this show but am surprised by the winners (I have only seen the first episode).  I thought there were far superior table scapes than the one that won (it looked messy to me).

• Like 1

I am enjoying this too, but they do not always pick the one I think should win. At least they haven't eliminated anyone I really like yet. Some of the tables are more like art installations versus a functional table.

I thought the Josephine Baker table should have won! That was gorgeous!